New Rochelle cops investigating twin shootings in 24 hours

There are 2 comments on the The Journal News story from Sep 6, 2012, titled New Rochelle cops investigating twin shootings in 24 hours. In it, The Journal News reports that:

City police investigated two reported shooting incidents in less than 24 hours on Horton Avenue Wednesday, detectives said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Mandy

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
That's where millions of dollars is being spent on new housing,what a waste good money on a bad project,well that's New Rochelle nothing has changed
brian sten

Scarsdale, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
what a bad area anyway .people rob and steel and fight always by horton avenue near the projecks.be happy that my tax payers money is building there. if you dont like it there move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plandome Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beach in New Rochelle (Jan '10) 13 hr Donald Francis 32
News Muslims Protest Police Policies: "Walking While... (Mar '13) 13 hr mohammed was a pe... 2
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Sun BUBBLESNY 80
just Annette murderer said mom evil female Sun Annette murder er 1
Just Annette mom said is all she is was add mur... Sun Annette murder er 1
59yrs old Annette Marion stalker and murders mom Sun Annette 1
59 ugly Annette Marion real age psychological mess Sun Annette 1
More from around the web

Plandome Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]