Derry woman gets 10-20 for fatal crash

Jun 1, 2007 Full story: UnionLeader.com 23

“I think that's the only way I'll be able to make amends for what I've done, and I'd like the opportunity to be able to do that.”

Rockingham County Superior Court Judge Tina Nadeau sentenced Janice Upton, 43, of Derry, to 10 to 20 years in state prison for manslaughter, second-degree assault for injuring the occupants of another car she ... via UnionLeader.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SadSad

Roseland, NJ

#21 Aug 13, 2010
It has been 4 years I often think of the Jaynes family as my husband and I was there right after it happen. It was one of the saddest moments of my life. At the time is was sad for all involved, you could not help but to feel for all of them. But being on scene and hearing how it happen you begin to not feel so bad for the lady in the jeep. Everyone makes mistakes and things happen in everyday life but when you find out that this could have been avoided if she had not been drinking and driving. But on top of all of that you find out this is not her first time in trouble for drinking, (hearsay drugs) assault of her own child, domestic dispute and you can go on. So now she has taken a life in which the family can never have back. Her sentencing to easy. My prayers go out for all involved. Jaynes family and friends and for the Uptons children and their family. God speed
Sharon

Manchester, NH

#22 Sep 30, 2012
observer wrote:
funny how if i sell drugs to someone and they die, i am held responsible. even could go to jail for murder. double standards, i guess. but in this great country, you really can't expect justice.... justice is a joke in america.
- What a horrible tragedy-
Sharon

Manchester, NH

#23 Sep 30, 2012
Her kids drink and drive and are now involved in drugs as well - so sad !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaistow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Nov 3 Bravo 27
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Oct '14 Smiley123 7
badwolf @ the racks tavern rt 125 Aug '14 Anonymous 1
Three NH students named Presidential Scholars Jun '14 CALHIGH 1
N.H. Mom Charged In Deadly Police Chase (Aug '06) Apr '14 was in a hurry 253
East Kingston chief agrees to resign over use o... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big Gun Small Dick 1
This Week's Rare Bird Alert (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chloe 1

Winter Storm Warning for Rockingham County was issued at November 26 at 9:47AM EST

Plaistow News Video

Plaistow Dating
Find my Match

Plaistow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plaistow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plaistow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST