N.H. man charged with third OUI

N.H. man charged with third OUI

There are 56 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 12, 2008, titled N.H. man charged with third OUI. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 41-year-old New Hampshire man is facing a third drunken-driving charge after police say he struck a utility pole along Gorham Street, and then fell out of his car when officers tracked him down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The nerve

Woburn, MA

#1 May 12, 2008
3rd offense? Why? You've got to be pretty loaded to not remember your own name.. and wasn't this at 11am in the morning. Take his license away...
dhp

Lowell, MA

#3 May 12, 2008
thanks for coming to lowell
Forest dweller

Lowell, MA

#4 May 12, 2008
I wonder if the system will do the right thing and give him the maximum jail time available, he is a menace on the roads and deserves no more sympathy. I lost an aunt to a drunk driver and almost lost a grandson. Taking away their drivers license does nothing to keep them from driving, both of these incidents happened whil the drunk had their license suspended and the driver on probation.
MrMillCity_com

Boston, MA

#5 May 12, 2008
Forest dweller wrote:
I wonder if the system will do the right thing and give him the maximum jail time available, he is a menace on the roads and deserves no more sympathy. I lost an aunt to a drunk driver and almost lost a grandson. Taking away their drivers license does nothing to keep them from driving, both of these incidents happened whil the drunk had their license suspended and the driver on probation.
I agree, if you don't learn your lesson after DUi #1, you should locked up.
Drinking in the morning

United States

#6 May 12, 2008
Man...I couldn't think of a better way to start the day. I have to commend this man. While most people are still in bed, sleeping off the drinks they had the previous night, this man wastes no time to starting the day. I wonder what he said to himself when he woke up that morning. "I'm ganna drink so much that I won't remember my name by noon." Haha well looks like he beat his own personal best. Keep on keeping on. Someone buy this man a drink. I'm sure he needs it.
Rowdy Burns

Braintree, MA

#7 May 12, 2008
Gorham St. huh, lets see. Johnny's Bench, Hynes Tavern, and the Trainview Bar. Guy probably got tossed from 1 and went to the other.Just so everyone knows, when the Lowell Police do sobriety checkpoints they ALWAYS set up on Thorndike St. across from the North Common. They'll probably have one there in a few weekends seeing as it will be Memorial Day. I just wanted to let everyone know so you don't wind up like this dude, 3 OUI's!! 41 yrs. old!! Gotta love Lowell baby, people drive down from NH to get hammered!! I don't blame them, there's no good bars in Manchester or Nashua.
Sacrafyc

United States

#8 May 12, 2008
take his license away and lock him up and give him 1 year for the 1st offence 3 for his 2nd and 5 years for his 3rd guarantee they will start learning
Sacrafyc

United States

#9 May 12, 2008
wow look at the mind set of lowell...from all the comments above ..."drive drunk have fun run over little kids ans think its a joke...losers for real
dhp

Lowell, MA

#10 May 12, 2008
cant wait to get out of this crap hole of a city
The nerve

Woburn, MA

#11 May 12, 2008
Sacrafyc wrote:
wow look at the mind set of lowell...from all the comments above ..."drive drunk have fun run over little kids ans think its a joke...losers for real
Lighten up, will ya? He didn't hit any kids...thank god. Not everyone on this message board is from Lowell.
Don't be afraid to smile or giggle, your face won't crack.
What now

Dover, MA

#12 May 12, 2008
Lock him up and throw away the key! Thank god he did not hurt anyone THIS TIME!
dhp

Lowell, MA

#13 May 12, 2008
this time key word
Forest dweller

Lowell, MA

#14 May 12, 2008
FYI the events I talked about earlier did not happen in Lowell by some one from Lowell - My Aunt was killed by a drunk from Dunstable in Chelmsford and my grandson hurt in Andover by someone from Concord

IT IS EVERYWHERE, God help us all.
Rowdy Burns

Braintree, MA

#15 May 12, 2008
It's amazing how many people who ARE NOT from Lowell get pinched in Lowell for drunk driving and picking up prostitutes.Especially the geniuses from NH,just like this guy.Let the people from Lowell break the laws,were smart enough to get away with it. If these people stayed in their own cities and did this, maybe Lowell wouldn't have such a bad rep.LOCK THIS GUY UP!!
IMO

Haverhill, MA

#16 May 12, 2008
Should start giving mandatory sentences to Lowells Gang members....Better still send them back to their native Country.
Sacrafyc

United States

#17 May 12, 2008
my point exactly forest dweller, but people like The nerve feel its funny, ask if all those family members that lost ssome one that got hit by a drunk driver if the think its funny or if they should giggle, ask Melonie if she thinks she should giggle at her own death .The Nerve I have a better sence of humor then any one I know and i guarantee i can entertain a crowd a lot better then even you , but sertain things in life you don't laugh at, ask those kids that got hit on the connecter if its funny you can't because they are dead, and i don't pity the drunk drivers because they always seam to live i feel for the victims and the vistims family that suffer...my face may not crack but my heart breaks
Sacrafyc

United States

#18 May 12, 2008
IMO that is completley irrelevant to this conversation, but if you feel that way about the gang members what about the white kids in those gangs??? should we send them to ireland and italy or wherever it is they came from??? save your biggotry for elsewhere loser
The nerve

Woburn, MA

#19 May 12, 2008
IMO wrote:
Should start giving mandatory sentences to Lowells Gang members....Better still send them back to their native Country.
Uh what? The article is about a drunk driver...... from NH.

Since: May 08

Hollywood, FL

#20 May 12, 2008
well see if the justice system does the right thing. Only good thing he didnt hurt anybody on the road this time"

Since: May 08

Hollywood, FL

#21 May 12, 2008
Rowdy Burns wrote:
It's amazing how many people who ARE NOT from Lowell get pinched in Lowell for drunk driving and picking up prostitutes.Especially the geniuses from NH,just like this guy.Let the people from Lowell break the laws,were smart enough to get away with it. If these people stayed in their own cities and did this, maybe Lowell wouldn't have such a bad rep.LOCK THIS GUY UP!!
? Smart enough to get away with it. thats the dumbest thing I heard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaistow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State suspends 200-plus EMTs in certification s... (Jun '10) Jun '17 Scratch 178
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) May '17 Kim 15
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Plaistow May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Two arrested for smoking pot in car (Nov '10) Dec '16 shot to death 5
News Trump, Clinton in all-out battle for New Hampshire (Nov '16) Nov '16 TRUMP YES 3
Rob Waters Megastore (Feb '10) Jul '16 Renee 11
Review: USA 1 Motors (Jan '15) Jan '15 needtoshuthimdown 1

Plaistow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plaistow Mortgages