Police chief charged for improper storage of firearm after teen suicide

Apr 15, 2013 Full story: WFIE-TV Evansville

The chair of the Danville, NH, Select Board said police Chief Wade Parsons gave him a heads up that he would be charged with not properly locking up his service revolver.

Full Story
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
A potential maximum of a $1000.00 fine for failure to properly secure his service revolver sounds like a pretty light slap on the wrist to me.

I am not so sure that a plain old ordinary citizen would be facing such a light consequence if they too carelessly and foolishly left a loaded firearm lying around their house and a 15 year old boy used it to end his life. My guess is that the plain old ordinary citizen would be facing far worse charges.

Besides, Parson's apparent sloppiness and forgetfullness when it comes to the safe handling of deadly weapons does not instill a great deal of confidence to the Taxpayer, as far as his ability to effectively lead a police force......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaistow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Bravo 27
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Oct '14 Smiley123 7
badwolf @ the racks tavern rt 125 Aug '14 Anonymous 1
Three NH students named Presidential Scholars (Jun '14) Jun '14 CALHIGH 1
N.H. Mom Charged In Deadly Police Chase (Aug '06) Apr '14 was in a hurry 253
East Kingston chief agrees to resign over use o... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big Gun Small Dick 1
This Week's Rare Bird Alert (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chloe 1

Plaistow News Video

Plaistow Dating
Find my Match

Plaistow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plaistow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plaistow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST