Police chief charged for improper sto...

Police chief charged for improper storage of firearm after teen suicide

There are 1 comment on the WFIE-TV Evansville story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Police chief charged for improper storage of firearm after teen suicide. In it, WFIE-TV Evansville reports that:

The chair of the Danville, NH, Select Board said police Chief Wade Parsons gave him a heads up that he would be charged with not properly locking up his service revolver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFIE-TV Evansville.

You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
A potential maximum of a $1000.00 fine for failure to properly secure his service revolver sounds like a pretty light slap on the wrist to me.

I am not so sure that a plain old ordinary citizen would be facing such a light consequence if they too carelessly and foolishly left a loaded firearm lying around their house and a 15 year old boy used it to end his life. My guess is that the plain old ordinary citizen would be facing far worse charges.

Besides, Parson's apparent sloppiness and forgetfullness when it comes to the safe handling of deadly weapons does not instill a great deal of confidence to the Taxpayer, as far as his ability to effectively lead a police force......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaistow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) May 23 Kim 15
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Plaistow May 22 VictorOrians 1
News Two arrested for smoking pot in car (Nov '10) Dec '16 shot to death 5
News Trump, Clinton in all-out battle for New Hampshire (Nov '16) Nov '16 TRUMP YES 3
Bernie sanders supporters (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bernie lover 1
Rob Waters Megastore (Feb '10) Jul '16 Renee 11
Review: USA 1 Motors (Jan '15) Jan '15 needtoshuthimdown 1

Plaistow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plaistow Mortgages