Motorcyclist killed in wrong-way cras...

Motorcyclist killed in wrong-way crash in Plaistow

There are 1 comment on the, North Andover, MA story from Aug 16, 2009, titled Motorcyclist killed in wrong-way crash in Plaistow. In it,, North Andover, MA reports that:

One person died and another suffered life-threatening injuries last night after their motorcycle - traveling the wrong way on divided Route 125 - collided with a minivan at the Petro King gas station, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at, North Andover, MA.

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 16, 2009
They passed us last night on 125 going well over 100 mph. It was so reckless the way he was driving and we knew something bad would eventually happen. A mile up the road, we saw it.
We were so shocked when we saw the carnage left behind! The bike was in pieces as were the victims. Their images have been in my head all day. Sad to think we saw them alive one minute and then dead the next.
I am sorry for all the family members pain, but what the heck was this kid thinking? You should have seen the poor man that hit the bike.
He was crying hysterically and so devastated. My heart breaks for him.
Speed and poor judgement....what a shame. I will pray for the female victim. Oh and to the poster who asked if they had helmets on...they did when the flew past us. At the scene of the accident the helmets were not on them. I assume they came off during the crash. How this girl survived is beyond me. If you saw what we saw you would never believe anyone survived.
Awful..........truly awful sight. Alive one minute...dead the next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaistow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie sanders supporters Aug '16 Bernie lover 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Rob Waters Megastore (Feb '10) Jul '16 Renee 11
Beatles For Sale coming to Hampstead Jun '16 New England Music... 1
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Jun '16 gorgeous 11
Review: USA 1 Motors (Jan '15) Jan '15 needtoshuthimdown 1
badwolf @ the racks tavern rt 125 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Anonymous 1

Plaistow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance