Ex-teacher agrees to assault plea in ...

Ex-teacher agrees to assault plea in sex case

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 25, 2008, titled Ex-teacher agrees to assault plea in sex case. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Five months after Kevin Goddu's rape trial ended in a hung jury, the Chelmsford official and former high-school teacher has agreed to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor assault involving a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Disgusted

Burlington, MA

#1 Apr 25, 2008
"His attorney, Kenneth Butterworth, argued that the girl, who was legal age of consent, had seduced Goddu, who was going through some personal problems at the time."

Gimme a friggin break!! Let's say what really happened here a nasty pig took advantage of an underage girl. I dont care what kind of "problems"you are going through it doesnt make it right. Thats the stupidest excuse I have ever heard. We have got to start putting these people away for good.
Anoymous

Pepperell, MA

#2 Apr 25, 2008
This is why people are not afraid to break the law. I could see giving the guy a break if it was one count be had numerous. How could this be a misdemeanor ? What kind of message is this sending to other girls ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaistow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested for smoking pot in car (Nov '10) Dec '16 shot to death 5
News Trump, Clinton in all-out battle for New Hampshire Nov '16 TRUMP YES 3
Bernie sanders supporters (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bernie lover 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Rob Waters Megastore (Feb '10) Jul '16 Renee 11
Review: USA 1 Motors (Jan '15) Jan '15 needtoshuthimdown 1
badwolf @ the racks tavern rt 125 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Anonymous 1

Plaistow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance