Connecticut shooting: Barack Obama he...

Connecticut shooting: Barack Obama heads to Newtown to join mourning

There are 208 comments on the The Guardian story from Dec 16, 2012, titled Connecticut shooting: Barack Obama heads to Newtown to join mourning. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Barack Obama has spoken of the need to 'take meaningful action' in the wake of the mass shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#247 Dec 28, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Cite evidence that U.N. observers were in American polling places, and why that would be objectionable. Surely even you know we've had irregularities in the 2000 and 2004 Presidential elections?

Cite the speech by Hillary too, while you're at it.
Cite evidence? Hell anyone that can read the news saw where they said they was doing that! And you google the speech if your that interested in knowing what she actually said, and btw I already "cited" what she said. I'm not into repeating myself to people who obviously can comprehend it the first time. Why is that objectionable? We already pay people to do that. Why pay more? I'm sure we had to buy the gas or plane ticket or some sht for their presence! Their smarter than us, we do sht for free. It's one of the reason why in financial trouble. And if you didn't even read about UN inspectors being here, or even listen to her speeches about the UN, then your political knowledge is quite sub par.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#248 Dec 28, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was the stupidest sht I ever heard! How the hell someone else gonna know who I'm voting for if I don't announce it? Mind reading? And keeping people who didn't want to vote from voting? Lmao who is on the conspiracy wagon now? So one party is out making people that don't want to vote, vote? Wow!! And I thought I local police were paid to keep the peace and that stuff? Sooo we can't trust our own cops to do that Job, but we can trust foreigners huh? Wow you're becoming just plain silly with this crap now.
You can't be that stupid!They weren't there to see WHO people voted for. They were there to see if there was coercion or undue influence on voters. Put down whatever it is you're smoking and think.
James

Albany, NY

#249 Dec 28, 2012
Skuttlebutt wrote:
THE LEFT SCREAMS FOR GUN CONTROL from the usual assholes like Piers Moron, Mayor-for-Life Doomberg, the Mayor of Boston, and other leftist assholes. You know, the usual hoplophobic nitwits.
Oh yes, the OUTRAGE at the murder of these innocent children, blah, blah, blah. Somehow though, they never seem to get around to moaning and mewling over the slaughter of about 70 MILLION children ala the God of the Liberals, Abortion. Suck out the brains, shoot them with poison, turn the vaccuum on, slice em and dice and THEN vac em out, whatever it takes. Never once do these vermin whine about abortion control. Nope, they’re all about MORE KILLING!
In fact, THEY elected and then REELECTED a guy who voted YES on allowing infants that SURVIVE an abortion to die cold and alone in a closet, like so much garbage. Now THAT is some cold-blooded liberal shit.
you are way too stupid
James

Albany, NY

#250 Dec 28, 2012
Way too many gun nuts/penis compensators
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
People with GUNS are the problem. Why are you excusing gun-makers and supporters when they're part of the problem?
It's disingenuous to say that 'guns don't kill people.' Of course they don't - on their OWN. They kill people when someone's HOLDING them.too
And, um, murder IS illegal.
Way too many gun nutz/ small penis compensators

“NSA”

Location hidden

#251 Dec 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be that stupid!They weren't there to see WHO people voted for. They were there to see if there was coercion or undue influence on voters. Put down whatever it is you're smoking and think.
What the hell are you smoking? I never said they were there to see WHO people was voting for! I was commenting off your ridiculous sht!
But like I said don't we already pay people to keep peace and protect? Why yes we do!

Fort Worth, TX

#252 Dec 28, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you smoking? I never said they were there to see WHO people was voting for! I was commenting off your ridiculous sht!
But like I said don't we already pay people to keep peace and protect? Why yes we do!
OK, I'll type slowly.
Our police are citizens of this country. So far so good? Good. People in our country are eligible to vote for whichever political party they choose. Still good? OK, if I was an officer and wanted to make sure that my candidate got elected, I might coerce voters into voting a certain way. Got it so far? OK, now this might be the part you're having trouble understanding, so pay CLOSE attention. Someone who is NOT a citizen (who doesn't have a horse in the race, so to speak) MIGHT be a better, or unbiased, observer than me as (a citizen and officer of the law). U.N observers do this all over the world, not just here. In fact, we requested that they do that when Egypt, Afghanistan, and several other nations held elections. Get it? Are you calmer now?

“NSA”

Location hidden

#253 Dec 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'll type slowly.
Our police are citizens of this country. So far so good? Good. People in our country are eligible to vote for whichever political party they choose. Still good? OK, if I was an officer and wanted to make sure that my candidate got elected, I might coerce voters into voting a certain way. Got it so far? OK, now this might be the part you're having trouble understanding, so pay CLOSE attention. Someone who is NOT a citizen (who doesn't have a horse in the race, so to speak) MIGHT be a better, or unbiased, observer than me as (a citizen and officer of the law). U.N observers do this all over the world, not just here. In fact, we requested that they do that when Egypt, Afghanistan, and several other nations held elections. Get it? Are you calmer now?
Boy aren't you stupid! They don't have a horse in this race? It's the dam president of the most powerful country in the world! Everyone has a horse in this race! You don't think other countries don't know who they want to get elected?? Just think about urself, who did you want to win the Russian presidency? I know a lot didn't want Putin to get it. See you're an idiot! And far as our police goes, that's an easy fix, you put one that very strong for both parties. Therefore neither won't let the other "coerce" any one. Sooo because someone is from another country they don't have a horse in it huh? Lmao then why the hell did WE request the UN to observe them other countries election? Why do WE care so much about their sht? Hmmm cause we got a dam horse in their race! Every country knows who they can work with better that's running, they make it clear every election! May be you should not concentrate on typing slower, but rather concentrating on thinking! Because that seems very low brow.
Get it? Are you more logical now?

Fort Worth, TX

#254 Dec 28, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy aren't you stupid! They don't have a horse in this race? It's the dam president of the most powerful country in the world! Everyone has a horse in this race! You don't think other countries don't know who they want to get elected?? Just think about urself, who did you want to win the Russian presidency? I know a lot didn't want Putin to get it. See you're an idiot! And far as our police goes, that's an easy fix, you put one that very strong for both parties. Therefore neither won't let the other "coerce" any one. Sooo because someone is from another country they don't have a horse in it huh? Lmao then why the hell did WE request the UN to observe them other countries election? Why do WE care so much about their sht? Hmmm cause we got a dam horse in their race! Every country knows who they can work with better that's running, they make it clear every election! May be you should not concentrate on typing slower, but rather concentrating on thinking! Because that seems very low brow.
Get it? Are you more logical now?
Aahhh, Now I see! A conspiracy theorist, huh? You shoulda said so. Go ahead, then. Sorry I interupted. You kids just go right on with your delusions. I'm out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaistow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep 25 Stephen D Clark 248
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Sep '17 Anonymous 16
News State suspends 200-plus EMTs in certification s... (Jun '10) Jun '17 Scratch 178
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Plaistow May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Two arrested for smoking pot in car (Nov '10) Dec '16 shot to death 5
News Trump, Clinton in all-out battle for New Hampshire (Nov '16) Nov '16 TRUMP YES 3
Rob Waters Megastore (Feb '10) Jul '16 Renee 11

Plaistow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plaistow Mortgages