Tyo Murder: Additional suspects arraigned

Dec 11, 2007 Read more: WZZM Grand Rapids 56
Allegan- Two additional suspects in the disappearance and murder of Troy Paul Tyo were arraigned in the Allegan County District Court this afternoon. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Friend of family

Wyoming, MI

#42 Dec 12, 2007
I not only know the Thompson Family but my family is good friends with Troy's new wife's cousin. This is just horrible. Every where I go I seem to know someone who is affected by all of this. My heart goes out to Troy's family and children. I just read Troy's obituary and there is a fund available to donate to Troy's children. Also, I want Troy's wife to know that on Sunday, I went to a candlelight ceremony because I too just lost a very close relative. I not only lit a candle for the person I lost but I lit one for Troy also. This person I lost, also knew Troy. I also wrote a message on a balloon to Troy saying "In memory of Troy Tyo. Rest in Peace." We then went outside and let the ballons go up to heaven. If anyone on here knows Troy's wife, please pass this on to her. God Bless.
SaD1

Fremont, MI

#43 Dec 12, 2007
May God Bless the Children, I pray that they come to know the Grace of God!
Big Poppa

Comstock Park, MI

#44 Dec 12, 2007
Hopkins Dad of 4 wrote:
This story is unbelievable. I am sooo saddened by the events of this murder. My heart and prayers go out to the entire TYO family and Troys new wife and their 4 children.
This is sick. These four adults going to trial do not deserve life in prison. they stole a father, son, and husband from the TYO family.
They (the guilty)should be put to death by gas chamber.
EYE FOR AN EYE!
I coudnt agree more with you on this Hopkins Dad.
Pray for the children and Troy Tyo's new wife!

IS THERE SOMEPLACE WE CAN SEND GIFTS/FUNDS $$ FOR THE KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS?? ANYONE KNOW??? PLEASE???

God Bless you all this Holiday season.

MAKE LOVE !:))......NOT WAR!!
eagledove

Sidney, MI

#46 Dec 12, 2007
My heart goes out to the 4 children. How sick the 4 adults involved are. So sad that Troy was taken from children, wife, family & friends. A nonsense murder------to bad MI didn't have the death penalty.
BROKEN HEARTED

Lafayette, LA

#47 Dec 12, 2007
george wrote:
Thank god all 4 of these scumbag punks are off our streets and won't be killing anyone else. I too pray that these children are with their paternal grandparents. The maternal parents don't deserve the right to have their grandkids even close to them. H@ll... they raised 2 killers. I would be scared of what they could do the grandkids.

GEORGE JUST BECAUSE KRIS IS A SICKO DONT MEAN HIS PARENTS ARE. THATS WRONG FOR YOU SAY.
Friend of family

Wyoming, MI

#48 Dec 12, 2007
BROKEN HEARTED wrote:
george wrote:
Thank god all 4 of these scumbag punks are off our streets and won't be killing anyone else. I too pray that these children are with their paternal grandparents. The maternal parents don't deserve the right to have their grandkids even close to them. H@ll... they raised 2 killers. I would be scared of what they could do the grandkids.
GEORGE JUST BECAUSE KRIS IS A SICKO DONT MEAN HIS PARENTS ARE. THATS WRONG FOR YOU SAY.
Kris' parents are not sicko. They are very sweet ppl. In fact, Kris was also very sweet until he got involved with Winky. She has brain washed the guy. I am not defending Kris for what he has done but it all comes back to the ex wife.
Sally

Plainwell, MI

#49 Dec 12, 2007
Please pray for all the children.
Again

Rockford, MI

#50 Dec 12, 2007
I still say kill them. At least "Winky" (that name must be embarassing). Capital Punishment. We need it back in Michigan.
allegander

Plainwell, MI

#51 Dec 12, 2007
A fund for the Tyo girls has been set up at National City Bank here in Allegan.
Sally

Plainwell, MI

#52 Dec 12, 2007
JJ Nielsen wrote:
It is inconcievable to me that any mother can HATE her ex-husband MORE than she loves her children. May God Bless the children for they are the real victims in a crime such as this.
This is what I have been expressing since I heard this. Please everyone, look out for ALL of the children involved!!

“Go Red Wings!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Plainfield Township MI

#53 Dec 12, 2007
How sad that the mother cared only for her children as possessions. How else could one explain this. Parents are supposed to try to make a better life for their children. All this b**ch has done is ruiin her childrens' lives. And probably their holiday seasons for the rest of their lives. What a cold, callous, unfeeling "person."
tiff

Colorado Springs, CO

#54 Dec 12, 2007
idk how she could do this to her kids and troys new family he was happy and had so much good going for him with a new start and 4 kids that loved him hoe can winky do this to her kids

TROY TYO WE ALL LOVE U AND MISS U BUT NEVER WILL FOR GET U

winky took this mans life she should spend the rest of her life in jail or DEAD like she did to him !!!!

“Children Deserve Both Parents”

Since: Nov 07

Kalamazoo, MI

#55 Dec 13, 2007
What gets me is that there needs to be a complete expose done on the destruction that is created and fostered by the divorce industry. I wonder if the ability of parents to fight over custody was limited by the creation of a rebuttable legal presumption of equal child custody then there would be less of these escalating battles. There is a bill in our state house HB 4564 that would do this and would allow the parents and the state to change custody arraingements if their is clear and convincing evidence of abuse. It is well past time for a change.
Check your facts

Saint Charles, IL

#56 Dec 13, 2007
The writer can't even get their last name spelled correctly. I bet he checked his facts real well. What a joke. Only one side of a story told here
Bill Debbie Lockhart

Lake Station, IN

#57 Dec 13, 2007
To all my Aunts, cousins etc. my heart breaks for you. You are in my thoughts every single day.
I know Troy will be ok, He is in Heaven with Uncle Paul... He will take care of him.
My heart just breaks for the children.
We Love you all,
Bill Debbie Lockhart
portage, indiana
momadeb@verizon.net
SPARKY

Pontiac, MI

#58 Dec 20, 2007
OK. We are missing a major point here. Who the hell is the judge that even considered giving this murdering wench custody of her children? No wonder the father wanted the kids. He FEARED FOR THEIR SAFETY! This judge should be removed from the bench and sent back to rehab.

In my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge gives Kalamazoo Co. green light to sell w... Oct '14 righttoknow 1
News World's tallest dog from Otsego dies at age 5 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Facebook birthday wishes keep pouring in for Ri... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Just Me 3
News Colin's 11th birthday: Michigan mother's Facebo... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Vaccines Cause Au... 2
News Murder charges against Allegan landlord Marion ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 no justice 1
News Hopkins teachers call for removal of Superinten... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Concerned parent 1
News Cassie Pell, 23, and Rob Pratt, 24, of Plainwel... (Jul '13) Jul '13 bvbcb 1
More from around the web

Plainwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]