Tyo Murder: Additional suspects arrai...

Tyo Murder: Additional suspects arraigned

There are 56 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Tyo Murder: Additional suspects arraigned. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Allegan- Two additional suspects in the disappearance and murder of Troy Paul Tyo were arraigned in the Allegan County District Court this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kim

Detroit, MI

#1 Dec 11, 2007
All 4 of them make me sick. I hope those kids are with his parents.
Hopkins Dad of 4

Haslett, MI

#2 Dec 11, 2007
This story is unbelievable. I am sooo saddened by the events of this murder. My heart and prayers go out to the entire TYO family and Troys new wife and their 4 children.
This is the sick. These four adults going to trial do not deserve life in prison. they stole a father, son, and husband from the TYO family.

They (the guilty)should be put to death by gas chamber!
EYE FOR AN EYE!
queen obvious

Middleville, MI

#3 Dec 11, 2007
This story just keeps getting stranger by the minute. What a bunch of winners the killers look like too. I hope they rot in prison.
CSR

Coopersville, MI

#4 Dec 11, 2007
Hopkins Dad of 4 wrote:
This story is unbelievable. I am sooo saddened by the events of this murder. My heart and prayers go out to the entire TYO family and Troys new wife and their 4 children.
This is the sick. These four adults going to trial do not deserve life in prison. they stole a father, son, and husband from the TYO family.
They (the guilty)should be put to death by gas chamber
EYE FOR AN EYE!
I couldn't agree more!!
Justice

Miami, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2007
Well now doesn't this sound like a wonderful warm loving family....NOT!

They all look like they have been on drugs or something...maybe Meth was their personal choice!

May they all rot in hell....

Unbelievable...did they really think that they would get a way with this murder? Did they think nobody would realize who was involved?

There are not enough words to describe these people....
West MI Mom

Holland, MI

#6 Dec 11, 2007
This is so sad. Not only have these children lost thier father forever but thier mother as well because of her selfish choices. The holidays will never be the same for those children. Our prayers, thoughts, tears & hugs go out to them
george

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2007
Thank god all 4 of these scumbag punks are off our streets and won't be killing anyone else. I too pray that these children are with their paternal grandparents. The maternal parents don't deserve the right to have their grandkids even close to them. [email protected].. they raised 2 killers. I would be scared of what they could do the grandkids.

Does any one know if there has been a trust set up for Troys children? Where to donate?
catch22

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2007
Sick S.O.Bs, P.O.S!!

“Don't touch my junk man!”

Since: Nov 07

Middle of the Mitten, Michigan

#9 Dec 11, 2007
I agree with Hopkins dad of 4. I'm not necessarily a huge supporter of the death penalty across the board, but in this case I wish it was possible punishment for all four sick and twisted individuals. The whole story makes me ill.

My heart breaks for the friends and family of Troy Tyo, they will remain in my thoughts and prayers as they travel through this trying time.
work in allegan county

Raleigh, NC

#10 Dec 11, 2007
I was told that this was the father of Dena but it is not being reported this way. Again this info is through the grapevine.
common sense

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2007
They all look like they belong on Faces of Meth.
tiff

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Dec 11, 2007
ya there was a fight of custidy over the 2 girls but now it dont matter and they have lost both parents now i hope shes happy. it isent worth putting ur 2 little girls throught losing there dad cuz there mom was mad i love those 2 girls and hope for the best
hello kitteh

Middleville, MI

#13 Dec 11, 2007
common sense wrote:
They all look like they belong on Faces of Meth.
hahahahahahahahaha! they do!
SAD

Sparta, MI

#14 Dec 11, 2007
They could have stopped it from happening but they didn't. They could have called the police...tried to talk whoEVER from going through with it. Troy could be alive at this very minute.
medicman

Rochester, MN

#15 Dec 11, 2007
too bad we dont have the death penalty. these are the type of people that should fry.

Since: Sep 07

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2007
Since Batch hasn't been here to say it...I will.

Incinerator!
DAYLILLY

Allegan, MI

#17 Dec 11, 2007
Nothing will bring Troy back. But I sure wise this state had the death penalty. As someone who has had a loved one murdered you never get over the loss.
A Loving Mother

Longmont, CO

#18 Dec 11, 2007
Way too sad, these children now have neither parent, I am sorry for them.UN IMAGINABLE!
kim harris

Portage, MI

#19 Dec 11, 2007
I THINK HIS WIFE IS A SICK PERSON SHE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT HER KIDS WHEN SHE KILLED THERE DAD
SAD

Sparta, MI

#21 Dec 11, 2007
Ignore "MI Sux" Everyone. He wasn't spanked as a child so he's an axx. Just does it for attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov '16 Jon 61
Borgess Antique Mall Galesburg - JUST FYI (Oct '12) Oct '16 Smitty49083 40
News Judge: Lawsuit linked to House sex scandal can ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kev 1
Clayton (Apr '16) Apr '16 clayton 1
Walmart Heart volunteers (Apr '16) Apr '16 Kelly smith 1
Searching for my sister Karen kaiser (Feb '16) Feb '16 Larry Bradford 1
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1

Plainwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance