Possible tornado in Allegan County

Possible tornado in Allegan County

There are 88 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 9, 2008, titled Possible tornado in Allegan County. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Residents in southern Allegan County are dealing with major damage this morning, after storms rolled through overnight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Billy

Plainwell, MI

#81 Apr 17, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh... a gay reference.... ouch.
C'mon little Billy... let's meet. I'd like to see you thump my shepard on the head. I want to see if you scream when he takes off your arm. Name the time and place, you little pimple.
Seriously, who invite you to this conversation. and what is this little gay dog you keep refering to, an extention of your manhood or what?
Justice

Westbrook, ME

#82 Apr 17, 2008
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, who invite you to this conversation. and what is this little gay dog you keep refering to, an extention of your manhood or what?
Another gay referrence... are you gay, Billy? Its OK if you are. No-one will think less of you. You aren't much to think about right now...

Now seriously... let's meet. Name the time and place.
Billy

Plainwell, MI

#83 Apr 17, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay referrence... are you gay, Billy? Its OK if you are. No-one will think less of you. You aren't much to think about right now...
Now seriously... let's meet. Name the time and place.
How about you name the time & place.
k9 forever

Berkley, MI

#84 Apr 18, 2008
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one invited your worthless thoughts to the conversation either Billy. You’re just like any other typical un-educated fool. Stupid thoughts flow from your mouth like sewer, and then all you can do is swear, make threats, and whine!
Justice

Westbrook, ME

#85 Apr 18, 2008
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you name the time & place.
Ok little Billy. I understand. You're scared. Here's how it works. When a man says, "name the time and place" you either (a) name the time and place or (b) start with the schoolgirl "How about you name the time and place" comments. I'm guessing you are choosing "B". Ok... when you "man up", let me know.
Billy

Plainwell, MI

#86 Apr 19, 2008
k9 forever wrote:
<quoted text>
No one invited your worthless thoughts to the conversation either Billy. You’re just like any other typical un-educated fool. Stupid thoughts flow from your mouth like sewer, and then all you can do is swear, make threats, and whine!
I'm pretty sure I started the conversation, numb nuts.
Billy

Plainwell, MI

#87 Apr 19, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok little Billy. I understand. You're scared. Here's how it works. When a man says, "name the time and place" you either (a) name the time and place or (b) start with the schoolgirl "How about you name the time and place" comments. I'm guessing you are choosing "B". Ok... when you "man up", let me know.
When you're done bangin your shepherd let me know a time & place.
Justice

Westbrook, ME

#88 Apr 19, 2008
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're done bangin your shepherd let me know a time & place.
Ok... because you obviously can't read.... here it is again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Apr '16 clayton 1
Walmart Heart volunteers Apr '16 Kelly smith 1
Searching for my sister Karen kaiser (Feb '16) Feb '16 Larry Bradford 1
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1
News Cindy Gamrat: 'I'm at peace with how it turned ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1
News Mary Whiteford, 80th District hopeful, endorsed... (Oct '15) Oct '15 kev 1
News Cindy Gamrat says a Republican lock-out would b... (Oct '15) Oct '15 benny 1

Plainwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plainwell Mortgages