Borgess Antique Mall Galesburg - JUST...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kyle

Rochester, MI

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Ronda is nothing more then a low life who only gets joy and pleasure from other people. She talks about everyone, she use to complain about her sons girlfriend because she worked at Walmart, like she thought her son was above that. That's what kind of people the owners of Burgess antique mall are. Scum.....
CCM

Rochester, MI

#22 Oct 18, 2012
All of this just makes me sick. why cant the people of Burgess just leave everyone alone already? This makes me so mad. I just wanna go down there and laugh at all of them.
antiquer

Rochester, MI

#23 Oct 19, 2012
All of this is very interesting! I herd rumors there was trouble but I was told Grants was just jealous that a new store came to town. No one mentioned the owners of Burgess antique mall worked for grants or that they had gotten sued because they signed contracts. If you look up the records you will find Burgess also got sued for not paying to have the work done on their building. It takes a pretty low person to start rumors on someone just because they did wrong!
Raymond

Rochester, MI

#24 Oct 19, 2012
Can't believe anyone ever thought the gossip was true anyway! What idiot would ever believe that ex employees starting a business just like the one they quit would tell the truth? It was all apart of the plan, Burgess trying to get ahead by throwing there ex employer's under the buss...
KarenH

Rochester, MI

#25 Oct 19, 2012
That's all well and good antique stores should work together! Do I blame Grants for not sending customers to Burgess? Ofcourse not I wouldn't, not after all the lies the owners and employees of Burgess tell. One day everyone will know what's really going on and they will feel like fools.
bilbo

Rochester, MI

#26 Oct 19, 2012
Ronda is Hitler in a skirt! Causing mass panic and spreading her propaganda to the brainless morons of the antique world! Burgess is a scar on the face of antique malls everywhere!
Linda

Richland, MI

#27 Oct 19, 2012
Hitler is a little harsh lol. George W. Bush maybe haha
janedoe

Rochester, MI

#28 Oct 19, 2012
I've been in Burgess a few times, wont go back they just act too weird. Almost like they are too good or something.
cindy

Rochester, MI

#29 Oct 21, 2012
Burgess Burgess Burgess! They do advertise but their billboard is 45 minutes away and pointed in the opposite direction lol. I thought the store was in Indiana, had to drive by 3 times just to see where it was at.
tawnie

Rochester, MI

#30 Oct 23, 2012
I figured all the rumors were just lies. I thought Burgess was being just a bit over dramatic, I didn't know why till I saw the court records. And yes anyone can see them. What a bunch of loosers. Grow up Burgess antique center.
Vic

Rochester, MI

#31 Oct 23, 2012
Ronda just goes through life riding on the backs of others! I mean Grants put out their open house flyers 3 months ago then about 3 weeks ago Burgess put theirs up on their website. Does anyone see a similarly? Lol Burgess made theirs the same days same times. Then a week ago Burgess changed theirs to just two days lmao! Burgess you get this years award for dumb a** of the year. Get off everyone else's back and GROW UP!
Todd

Rochester, MI

#32 Oct 24, 2012
I had no idea this was still going on. You would think people would have gotten tired of hearing about this crap. I've not been to Burgess since the lady working there gave me some bull crap story about the people at Grants not sending people down there, she shut up right quick when I told her they were the ones that told me where Burgess was! Just plain bad business if you ask me.
lucky

Rochester, MI

#33 Oct 24, 2012
Yeah I will admit I did believe the story at first till I was told what really happened. Ill never step foot back in Burgess. I dont know why they make a point in telling customers anyway! I was a dumb A hole for even listening.
Gene

Richland, MI

#34 Oct 25, 2012
All I know is Burgess has no room to talk about anyone. Rhonda talks all kinds of mess, but when it comes right down to it she has done far worse! PAY YOUR BILLS BURGESS! or your gonna end up back in court.....
judy

Rochester, MI

#35 Oct 26, 2012
Burgess is nothing more then a rumor mill. Their lies spread as far as the eye can see. you can't go anywhere without hearing, well someone at Burgess said this or that. Grow up people your lies will soon catch up with you.
Tom

Rochester, MI

#36 Oct 26, 2012
Yeah you had it right the first time! Borgess... Its all the stuff that use to be in Grants they just moved it from one building to the other! I guess since all their dealers came from Grants that is to be expected. On another note does anyone know when the next Galesburg city meeting is? I know some people real interested in showing up, if the owners of Burgess will be there. If Ronda is going to complain about other people I know a few that want their money her business owes them!
jackie

Rochester, MI

#37 Oct 28, 2012
Pay your bills Burgess!
Tammy

Rochester, MI

#38 Oct 31, 2012
What a bunch of jealous people! I went to Burgess Sunday and brought up Grants open house and the lady behind the counter came off with the a bunch of story's about the other malls in town. Oh my God I couldn't believe she was actually saying stuff like that! Very bad business Burgess you should be ashamed!
Fedup

Rochester, MI

#39 Oct 31, 2012
That's all they do at that place is make up story's! The owners can't pay their bills cause of one mess or another, trying to make people feel sorry for them. Pay ur bills Burgess before your heat gets repossessed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courser Claims Investigation is "Political Retr... 2 hr Kevn 1
News Investigation finds Courser-Gamrat 'committed m... 18 hr Kevn 1
News 'Burner' phone connection to embattled Rep. Tod... Aug 28 Kevn 1
News Todd Courser's name linked to phone that sent '... Aug 27 Kevn 1
News MI House Speaker: Evidence of Misconduct From C... Aug 24 ray 1
News Rep. Cindy Gamrat hires private investigator, m... Aug 21 ray 1
News As Gamrat watches, Allegan County GOP passes re... Aug 20 ray 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plainwell Mortgages