Police Salute Late Chief Sabourin

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Police Salute Late Chief Sabourin. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Saluting police officers lined the steps of St. John Evangelist Church, Amazing Grace played and Main St. was shut down Tuesday morning as retired Police Chief Roland Sabourin was honored and remembered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

John Sabourin

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Sep 1, 2013
My brother was a good person at heart and paid his dues of past mistakes. We are only human. He was committed to caring for his former spouse and children and did so as he promised. He also loved his children dearly and proud of what they become..

Her served his country in the United State Coast Guard during the Vietnam era and dedicated 32 years of his life to the Attleboro Police Department - Seventeen of his final years was as police chief and at the time of his appointment was the youngest police chief in the state of Massachusetts.

He protected and served the city of Attleboro and was liked by most. Any politicians running for office I hope will speak highly of my brother - whether direct or indirectly and will follow the Massachusetss State Senatorial Campagin to watch over my brother's good name and service he provided to all.

Most of all I will miss my brother so dearly and sorry he suffered with cancer theses past 2 years. He actually was struck with cancer 17 years ago and unfortunately came back to haunt him in 2011. He was one of the strongest individuals I had ever known and we all feel so sad of his loss.

It will take time to heal from his loss - however I have been told by others who were very close to him they are now at peace. My brother died a very lonely person and he is now at peace.

Love Brother John

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $35 Million Public Safety/DPW Complex to Get To... Apr 27 WWW3 1
Review: Club Reduce At Mansfield Apr '15 Jlreyno 1
2015 glow in the park 5k in north attleboro Mar '15 Special Olympics MA 1
Catfished by guy from Wrentham Matt Birmingham ... Mar '15 nnn111 2
charles trey taylor Mar '15 dont drink the ko... 1
micheal dillon Feb '15 curious 1
News Former Soviet artist from Plainville has colorf... Dec '14 Pro Belarus 1
More from around the web

Plainville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE