Sharon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Judged:

does any one have any good ideas of where to put in my application?! im a very responsible 15 year old and am looking for a job in the mansfield/plainville/north attleboro area?
any help would be geat! thanks!
Timothy Higgins

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2008

at the age of 15 were can i get a job
trying to keep a good record
nothing.and i donot do drug or sell just a15 year old trying to do good thing
Delores

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Brittany, I am the administrator for a new online city guide and business directory for the Attleboros and we have a 'Job Listings' page that you can go to to look for a job. Also, if you want you can place a free ad in our classified ads section. Hope you land a great job! Here's the website url: http://www.theattleborozone.com
Chelsea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

ummmmmm....... im 15 and i put in an application at wal-mart and they hired me so ya. however, i also heard that if you have a workers permit or something like that most groceries stores will hire you or fast food places such as mcdonalds or wendy's.
Emilia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

They also hire at Anderson's custard
MARCUS

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

I NEED A JOB AT WAL-MART
Brenda

Bayville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Chelsea wrote:
ummmmmm....... im 15 and i put in an application at wal-mart and they hired me so ya. however, i also heard that if you have a workers permit or something like that most groceries stores will hire you or fast food places such as mcdonalds or wendy's.
What walmartare you working at?
shaun-til

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

i live in glen burnie md. I am 15yrs old and i really need a job im very smart and pretty much can do anything if instructed right
shelbie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

well i agree i need a job so bad like really
rere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

does any one in oklahoma know were a 15 year old can get a job
jean mbossa mbolla

Suitland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

hi my name is jean and im 15 year going to turn 16 april the 11 and i need a job to help my family with house payment. thanks for reading and if you find me one and im working on getting a decent grade. thanks for reading
lukas

Kidderminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

hi my name is lukas im 15 years old i live in wolverhampton and i would like to get a job to get some extra money i would like to get a job around wolverhampton. and i would do my job very good. and i dont really care what job i would need to do, because i need to find a job. and i could do my job from monday to sunday evry day like from 1 hour too 4 hours if enyone could help my please contact my 07933864600
sabrina

Tallassee, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

hey im looking for job but cant work on saturdays or sundays. so if you can please help a sister out. thank you soooooooo much and have a good day. may God bless you all
cheyenne

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

I am looking for a job. I am 15 years old and very responsible I like in Texas and I need a job? Any Ideas?
justine south

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

hi I am 15 years old i want a job at Tim Horton in Detroit,MI thank you it will help me a lot.
Hallie Wagner

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

I am a 15 year old female looking for a job. I do go to school so i need to work around my school schedule. If you know anywhere hiring a 15 year old in hope mills or fayettville let me know.
good kids

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

You children must come from good families. In todays society it so heartwarming to see there are still a few children that know family comes first. Good luck in your endeavors.
Cody Savoy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Tim just a heads' up when you post things like this try not to spell any words wrong people who are looking for teens to work wont want someone stupid ok bud? dont worry you'll find a job
Tikat_19

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Hi Everybody- I strongly suggest you start looking for Childcare Jobs. Many families need a responsible person to look after their kids once they get out of school. Depending on where you live and how many kids you watch this may net you between $5-$15/ hour- Wal-Mart pays $7.50/ hour before taxes if you're lucky! My bi-weekly check at Target (for a total of 80 hours at $7.50/ hour) came out to be about $430- so you do the math...barely enough to pay the rent in MA- never mind getting to work- it really sucked!

Watching kids has been a blessing and helped me pay my bills while I was getting my Bachelor's Degree and Babysitting on the weekends is like getting paid to do your homework while perusing other people's refrigerators!

Good Luck to Y'all- and please keep spelling in mind- Employers do not look for people proficient in IM Language.
Christina g

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Im 15 years old looking for a job. My family and i are struggling, my parents are laid off and theres no money. im young need money and i wanna stop depending on them. im still in school, i dont do any drugs, and im very responsible. i just hate depending on parents now its my turn to help them out and myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plainville Discussions

Search the Plainville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimmietsen 4,698
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dale Craven 1,152
Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at conce... Jul 29 Likker Holder 1
Lykus denied bail (Jun '06) Jul 25 youngestone 29
Traffic Light on 495 Overpass Jul 23 Marc 2
Police Logs: Incidents from Jason Aldean's Conc... (Jul '12) Jul 13 out of your mind 3
Lee Ann schuller Jul 6 Old friend 1
•••
•••

Plainville News Video

•••
•••

Plainville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plainville People Search