Mexican man dies in Hale crash

Mexican man dies in Hale crash

There are 3 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche story from Jul 8, 2008, titled Mexican man dies in Hale crash. In it, Lubbock Avalanche reports that:

A man from Mexico was killed after his teenage girlfriend lost control of her car on a dirt road in Hale County over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche.

Laura

Portales, NM

#1 Jul 8, 2008
Ok first of all this is his cousin and he wasn't 23 he was only 19 they need to get the story straight. why cant they just say a man dies no they have to say "mexican" man. He wasnt wearing his seatbelt but it already happen. Things happen for a reason just let him rest in peace.
American

Lake Jackson, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2008
What's wrong with them saying "Mexican"....He was from Mexico. If I died in a crash in another country, I am sure the papers would say "American died in a crash...."
Friend

Columbus, MS

#3 Jul 9, 2008
My deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends. He will be truly missed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armando C Juarez Jul 23 Taini 1
sociopath, phyco's Jul 12 Maria 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Police slandering are school and town on Socia ... Mar '16 Rita 1
plainview isd bulling Mar '16 Anita 1
?leeroy arroyos (Jan '16) Jan '16 icandy 1
News Brandon Richardson (Dec '15) Dec '15 HaileeARichardson 1

Plainview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plainview Mortgages