Chipa

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

If you are looking for a modern no-frills cost effective gym, this is the place. It just opened a few months ago. The equipment is state of the art, the place is immaculate, and the price is right at $20/month. There are no classes, pool, sauna, steam, or towel service. But who needs that hype if you've come to exercise and workout. There are trainers available at a fee if you really need motivation. The lockerooms are spacious, clean, and the showers work great, too. They are open 7 days a week early morning to late evening.
Kieran

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

When this gym first opened in early 2010, it was clean and new and had a good vibe. The vibe now in early 2011 is very negative. The gym is way overcrowded in the evening, with throngs of teenagers and muscleheads. And it is no longer very clean.
Flip

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

We live on Long Island; teenagers and muscleheads are unaviodable where ever you go. Retro has everything you need at a great price.
TheWiz

Hauppauge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

The red and yellow color scheme of the workout machines always makes me think of McDonalds...mmmmmm...McDonalds ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Plainview News Video

•••
Plainview Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Plainview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••