Fire Guts Massapequa Home
A fire broke out in a Garfield Place home Sunday and rendered it unlivable. The Massapequa Fire Department responded at 7:30 p.m. for a kitchen fire in a High Ranch home.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Dec 17, 2013
Goodness, Gracious, Great BALLS OF FIRE!
Add your comments below
|Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08)||59 min||Bruser||8,608|
|Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16)||Wed||cheeets||3|
|Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08)||Oct 16||Nancy Weinstein||8|
|Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10)||Oct 14||AFFA4EVER||30|
|Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09)||Oct 13||Bruser||2,778|
|Paying it forward||Oct 10||trsh island||1|
|Conflict holds up tax breaks for $5M Bay Shore ...||Oct 10||rehab land||1|
Find what you want!
Search Plainview Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC