Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

Judged:

You know, I never grew up with the KKK never knew much about them until I moved to Plainview Nebraska. A town of about 900 people. They all worship the KKK there.
As far as I know they have since the town was built. they call it King Klown Kapital u.s.a. Every summer they have what they call King Klown Kapital days. In the day time it seems like any other small town, but, at night..they all put on thier stuff and act like they were in the past. The people go back and forth to the bars of about two maybe three and talk about what thier forfathers done, and how they wish it was those times again. but the funny thing is, they all are like...one guys brother is his dad and his dad was his sisters son and his son is his exwifes brother, an so on and so on.
most of them all have the same last name.
I guess it is easyer that way, so when their kids get married they dont ever have to change thier last names. those that do change them go by the name SteinKraus,
Rasmussen, Johnson, Keck, Kilmer,Klin,Klooz,
Knaak,Kment,Korth,Kumm,kuhl,Ko trous,Kudera,
everyone in that town is related to one of those. Is there a reason for that?
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

That is an interesting story, Mr. Rasmussen.
Caltar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

Judged:

Bob wrote:
You know, I never grew up with the KKK never knew much about them until I moved to Plainview Nebraska. A town of about 900 people. They all worship the KKK there.
As far as I know they have since the town was built. they call it King Klown Kapital u.s.a. Every summer they have what they call King Klown Kapital days. In the day time it seems like any other small town, but, at night..they all put on thier stuff and act like they were in the past. The people go back and forth to the bars of about two maybe three and talk about what thier forfathers done, and how they wish it was those times again. but the funny thing is, they all are like...one guys brother is his dad and his dad was his sisters son and his son is his exwifes brother, an so on and so on.
most of them all have the same last name.
I guess it is easyer that way, so when their kids get married they dont ever have to change thier last names. those that do change them go by the name SteinKraus,
Rasmussen, Johnson, Keck, Kilmer,Klin,Klooz,
Knaak,Kment,Korth,Kumm,kuhl,Ko trous,Kudera,
everyone in that town is related to one of those. Is there a reason for that?
What we the people of plainview Stand For

1. THE WHITE RACE: The irreplaceable hub of our nation, our Christian Faith, and the high levels of Western Culture and Technology.

2. THE CONSTITUTION: As originally written and intended. the finest system of government ever conceived by man.

3. FREE ENTERPRIZE: Private property and ownership of business, but an end to high finance exploitation.

4. POSITIVE CHRISTIANITY: The right of the American people to practice their faith, including prayers in schools.

Explaining Religion

Many times we are asked why we are a Church, what do we believe, who do we accept as members, why don't we accept some and not others.... We hope this guide will better explain our views, and who and what we accept.

Why are we a Church?

In the year 2000, after much work, Reverend Ray Larsen, Imperial Wizard of the NKKKK Inc. was able to get us a Church status. Does this mean we only allow religious people? NO! The reasons we became a Church are many. One of them is so we would be able to get our materials into places that we were not previously allowed, such as jails, and also we would be more securely protected under the First Amendment. It has also helped us in court cases, where being Klan would have not carried weight. Our becoming a Church has.

What do we believe in our Church? We believe in the Bible before liberals translated it. We of the White Race came from Adam and Eve, not monkeys. The Bible clearly shows we are of one lineage, and makes reference to Beasts who walked on two legs. It also spoke of the wrongs of sleeping with these beasts. So we believe that blacks are not our Brothers and Sisters, but are beasts of burden. To accept evolution fully, is to say that we are equal with these animals, which history shows that we are not equal to, and in fact are superior to. While the Supreme Court has accepted animals to Vote and Marry with our race, we have not and never will accept this.

Who do we accept?

To be a member of the Church of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, one must accept the tenants of the Christian religion.

Christianity, the evil of society for almost 2,000 years and dying slowly, but dying nonetheless.
taint rite

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

I find it strange that the "World Police" ..AKA USA is the only country with such a racist movement?

Interesting point accepting Christianity's tenants,as said a dying Church..so where does that led the KKK?
FormerResidentPi erceCo

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

Plainview is such an anus on the face of the earth. Anyone that lives there and enjoys living there either does out of ignorance or has mental problems. There are female relatives of the recent sex offender Dale H still there on Pine St that are examples of mentally unstable residents. If the KKK wants to operate out of there what difference does it make to the rest of he world, it's not like it's affecting more than that little sand hills corner of NE anyway. Other than the ethanol plant and that crooked SiDumpr plant on the other end, what opportunity does Plainview offer to anyone. It's not like something important is lost with the KKK being up there and besides the members of this BS organization are merely backwards illiterate morons that many times are too limpdicked to show their faces or announce their membership. Klown Kapital is about right for the general populous and attitude of Plainview. It will never be more than a spot in the prairie anyway.
PLV RES

Plainview, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

ok well i love how you all think my town worships the KKK.... hah ACTUALLY there were only 2 KKK headdresses found in the top floor of Johnson Hotel and Cafe. so get your stories straight. here in plainview we dont have anything like that and the names in the story that "bob" put in there.... well.. they are actually all teachers and students that are still in and some that have graduated from/in Plainview High and Elementary. oh and ALSO about the "King Klown Kapital dayz"... its actually Just Klown Kapitak days and i have been participating in this festival for 13 years and it is a friendly environment for children, parents, and teenagers. i mean, of course there are adults going to the bars afterwards but i mean, c'mon after what celabration DONT people go to bars? and i know for a fact that no one gets together and says they "wish it was the old days" yeah so get ur stories straight!!!
PLV RES

Plainview, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

oh and did i mention that my ancestors hace lived here before it even became a town. oh and ALSO im NOT related to any of them
PLV RES

Plainview, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

oh and to "Pierce Res".... ur just sore cuz we always kick ur asses in football and pretty mmuch EVERY other sport!!
HatesNebraska

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Judged:

PLV RES wrote:
oh and to "Pierce Res".... ur just sore cuz we always kick ur asses in football and pretty mmuch EVERY other sport!!
That's it? Public school football is all that sphincter of a town has going for it? Wow I can hardly hold myself back from moving there. No wonder you need bars and Klan rallies, nothing else to do but watch the snow fly until spring then watch the corn grow. Wow, just freakin wow.
grenes

Papillion, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Judged:

HatesNebraska wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it? Public school football is all that sphincter of a town has going for it? Wow I can hardly hold myself back from moving there. No wonder you need bars and Klan rallies, nothing else to do but watch the snow fly until spring then watch the corn grow. Wow, just freakin wow.
Said the toothless redneck from his single wide in the inbred capital of the US, Kentucky.
HatesNebraska

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Judged:

Actually hayseed I'm in urban Ohio - that KY thing that shows up is what Topix's servers pickup from the IP address of the routing server I'm presently connected to. If I disconnect and reconnect my router the next post might be listed as from Indianapolis, Chicago, Toledo, etc as they are a national ISP. BTW I've been to Kentucky before and they greatly outdo Nebraska in everything - so keep your little stereotype with you and keep thinking that way while you rot in cornfield county till the tornado blows you away or the blowing snow at -15 freezes you to death.
HatesNebraska

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Now you have the Topix gods mad at you too, they are double posting my stuff.
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Judged:

HatesNebraska wrote:
Now you have the Topix gods mad at you too, they are double posting my stuff.
yeah or you're just a dumbass that posts his comments more than once.just shut up really if you dont like nebraska.who cares?i'm pretty sure noone in nebraska does, so just go back to you're sad life please. Ohh and..God bless!.see nebraskans are nice and caring!
AlsoHatesNE

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

I'm one that got the f outta Nebraska half a dozen years ago, hated the hell out of that place. Drunks, biggots, morons like hahaha, etc. There's one big alcoholic balloon named Annette that works in the Plainview Manor who sucks money out of people with the assurance she will pay it back and never even considers it yet talks down people who are hard working and pay their bills. I think she had her psycho mother living with her for a while to have her mom pay her bills and when that didnt work she went back to working as a cna. Late 40s or early 50s and she still doesnt have a clue. She belongs there and deserves that feedlot smell as it covers the stink of her own ass. Drinking, KKK and shoveling snow are about the only things anyone has to do up there. The nearest Walmart is like 40 miles yet they have 3 or 4 bars in town. You dinks like that flat plain view can stay there but dont try to hype it up as it's just gravel with manure spread on it and corn growing on top with a feedlot down the road stinking the rest up while the little biggots talk down other races, many that are doing better than those farmboy biggots. People stereotype where I am in AR but they sure like to come down here and enjoy nature and go to Branson from here, and we have jobs too.
Saul Rosenberg

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

AlsoHatesNE wrote:
I'm one that got the f outta Nebraska half a dozen years ago, hated the hell out of that place. Drunks, biggots, morons like hahaha, etc. There's one big alcoholic balloon named Annette that works in the Plainview Manor who sucks money out of people with the assurance she will pay it back and never even considers it yet talks down people who are hard working and pay their bills. I think she had her psycho mother living with her for a while to have her mom pay her bills and when that didnt work she went back to working as a cna. Late 40s or early 50s and she still doesnt have a clue. She belongs there and deserves that feedlot smell as it covers the stink of her own ass. Drinking, KKK and shoveling snow are about the only things anyone has to do up there. The nearest Walmart is like 40 miles yet they have 3 or 4 bars in town. You dinks like that flat plain view can stay there but dont try to hype it up as it's just gravel with manure spread on it and corn growing on top with a feedlot down the road stinking the rest up while the little biggots talk down other races, many that are doing better than those farmboy biggots. People stereotype where I am in AR but they sure like to come down here and enjoy nature and go to Branson from here, and we have jobs too.
But you moved to Arkansas? Capital for "Drunks, biggots, morons like hahaha, etc."

Quit diddling your sister!!
AlsoHatesNE

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Judged:

Saul Rosenberg huh? A jewish guy in the Klan Kapital of Nebraska. I think not. Anyway you have your little laugh while I sit peacefully in my Ozark house on my deck surrouded my trees, birds, deer and more and you sit on your dead grass with those stupid damned spiny cockleburrs watching the dust be blown around by the high winds and tornados that are such a gift from nature to you dipsticks up there. I've lived in your world, my present world and other places in my 50 yrs and I've never hated a place more than I have northeastern Nebraska. Even Death Valley has more going for it than Plainview.
AlsoHatesNE

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Judged:

And enjoy the smell of the Wizner feedlots when the wind blows from the southeast while I waft in the smells of pines and wildflowers. Yep you people in Plainview sure know how to live.
Crazy ex in Plainview

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

well, this explains a lot, I dated a guy from Plainview who is a total wack job. At least I'm not the only one that is creeped out by the town and at least one of the people residing there.
AlsoHatesNE

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Guess I'm not the only one that thinks it's a Children of the Corn kinda town...

They might be better off buldozing it and growing some more corn and beans on the property - or better yet a big feedlot. With the feedlot there would be less bullshit there.

Sitting on my deck looking at the woods watching the deer in my yard. Yeah Plainview is a better place to be than here (duh). Best thing I ever did was get out of that stupid area.
veeleta

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

AlsoHatesNE wrote:
Guess I'm not the only one that thinks it's a Children of the Corn kinda town...
They might be better off buldozing it and growing some more corn and beans on the property - or better yet a big feedlot. With the feedlot there would be less bullshit there.
Sitting on my deck looking at the woods watching the deer in my yard. Yeah Plainview is a better place to be than here (duh). Best thing I ever did was get out of that stupid area.
Stay there picking your banjo. Arkansas rednecks and their sisters make quite the couple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Plainview Forum right now

Search the Plainview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wausa Jukebox (Jun '12) Apr 10 Musikologist 12
Osmond Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar '14 Musikologist 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
Creighton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Feb '14 Musikologist 7
NE Who do you support for Governor in Nebraska in ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Orville 1,094
NE Who do you support for Auditor of Public Accoun... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Test 302
Who do you support for State Senate in Nebraska... (Oct '10) Nov '10 HuskersFan 5
•••

Extreme Fire Danger for Pierce County was issued at April 21 at 5:03AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Plainview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Plainview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE