2 Students Face Charges After Rutgers...

2 Students Face Charges After Rutgers Suicide

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Oct 5, 2010, titled 2 Students Face Charges After Rutgers Suicide. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Lawyers for one of the two Rutgers University students accused of secretly webcasting the sex life of a fellow freshman who later committed suicide said Tuesday that their client is innocent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

yes I am

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2010
I think the guy who recorded his roomate having sex with another man is gay himself. I mean why would he be watching and recording those two men unless hes gay himself or gets turned on by men kissing and having sex. Bottom line it was wrong and he should get his ass beat wait he might like that he should get his face beat in! And for the rest of you homophobic ignorant gay bashers, get a life. Why are you so interested in someone elses life? I know because your pissed because youre cowards and youre jealous of those openly gay people who have the courage to be themselves.
Lori Savannah GA

Savannah, GA

#2 Oct 6, 2010
What did these kids think would happen when they posted this video? What they did was reckless and just another form of bullying someone because they are different. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law. This should also be considered as a possible hate crime.
Growing up is hard enough without people like them making it worse and they should be held accountable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were you a child psych student or intern in the... (Oct '15) Nov 13 wideyesbigforehead 4
Looking for birth mom (Apr '17) Oct '17 Family 3
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... (Nov '16) Aug '17 samt 5
News Princeton researcher explores Southern Ocean pa... (Oct '13) Aug '17 Madison 6
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Jul '17 Lewis H 1,036
Hit and Run Wednesday Night (May '17) May '17 sbnewsman1 1
Plainsboro Superfresh SOLD to ShopRite (Nov '12) Jan '15 Nik 2

Plainsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plainsboro Mortgages