Police Hand Out 'Positive Tickets' To...

Police Hand Out 'Positive Tickets' To Helmet-Wearing Bikers

There are 2 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Police Hand Out 'Positive Tickets' To Helmet-Wearing Bikers. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Police at the Jersey shore are ticketing children on bicycles for wearing a helmet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Joe Public

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jul 18, 2008
I don't like this. Cops should leave people alone. Who wants to be stopped by a cop for anything. Cops are like referees in sports. If they are doing good and everything is fine you shouldn't even know they are there. If I was out with my family and a cop stops us to tell us we are doing good that is annoying. Tell the cops to concentrate on stopping crime so that they can provide a safe environment. That is their job, not going around telling people "good job." What's next we get pulled over for not speeding?
LOL

Villas, NJ

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Joe Public, you are the man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Apr 10 Rubbersoul 1,033
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... Apr 9 Christmas Cheers 3
Princeton North Music Thread Mar '17 Musikologist 3
Did you know NJ adoptees can request their orig... Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 1
Hookers (Jun '15) Jan '17 New Jersey 3
PAID Focus Group Men and Women ages 18-30!! $2... Nov '16 Focus Group Recru... 1
Review: Aqua-Spray Lawn Sprinklers (Apr '15) Nov '16 Beenrippedoff 5

Plainsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plainsboro Mortgages