Not guilty plea entered for teen in NJ webcam case

May 23, 2011 Full story: Centre Daily Times 10

A former Rutgers student accused of using a webcam to spy on his roommate's same-sex encounter pleaded not guilty Monday to 15 charges including bias intimidation, invasion of privacy and evidence tampering.

Full Story

“Created Equal”

Since: Feb 08

USA

#1 May 23, 2011
They have him dead to rights on the evidence tampering.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#2 May 23, 2011
He deserves life in prison in a cell 4 feet by 4 feet by 4 feet with television only on Sundays for the religious shows.

“Nothing but me”

Since: Apr 08

Kansas City

#3 May 23, 2011
If he is innocent, I am a poached egg.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#4 May 23, 2011
Frank Stanton wrote:
He deserves life in prison in a cell 4 feet by 4 feet by 4 feet with television only on Sundays for the religious shows.
Maybe that cell should be rigged with a hidden video camera so the guards can spy on him :)
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#5 May 23, 2011
Umninimuzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that cell should be rigged with a hidden video camera so the guards can spy on him :)
LOL

Definitely !

:)

Since: Mar 07

Washington DC

#6 May 23, 2011
I'm surprised his lawyer didn't plea him out on some of the lower charges to get him out of the rest. At the very least, he's going to get slammed with evidence tampering. He was definitely trying to cover things up...
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#7 May 23, 2011
aRodeojock wrote:
I'm surprised his lawyer didn't plea him out on some of the lower charges to get him out of the rest. At the very least, he's going to get slammed with evidence tampering. He was definitely trying to cover things up...
btw, how many str8 guys does anybody kno who enjoys watching 2 gay guys have sex ?

Think the guy's just a closet queen ?

(I've been out for over 30 years and this past week I unexpectedly met another Christian pastor who is openly gay.:))

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Tappahannock, VA

#8 May 23, 2011
aRodeojock wrote:
I'm surprised his lawyer didn't plea him out on some of the lower charges to get him out of the rest. At the very least, he's going to get slammed with evidence tampering. He was definitely trying to cover things up...
I wonder how much his early remarks/depositions and legal strategery was in place before his female partner in the crime agreed to testify against him in exchange for the possibility of her having no criminal record.
Not Guilty

Watseka, IL

#9 May 23, 2011
Not guilty on all counts.
The gay guy never said why he chose to jump, it was just something he wanted to do that can't be tied this other kid with any proof.
If I was a juror, I'd let the kid skate.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#10 May 23, 2011
Not Guilty wrote:
Not guilty on all counts.
The gay guy never said why he chose to jump, it was just something he wanted to do that can't be tied this other kid with any proof.
If I was a juror, I'd let the kid skate.
Then you'd be WRONG. Refer to post #2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plainsboro Superfresh SOLD to ShopRite (Nov '12) Jan 8 Nik 2
The World Knows the U.S. is being led by Incomp... Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
Looking for a girl Oct '14 cutie 1
A Walk Among Violent Action Movies in Princeton Sep '14 Culture Auditor 1
Review: AAA Absolute Clean Air Inc. (NJ, Delawa... (May '10) Sep '14 Last minute reader 101
CLOSED Plainsboro Super Fresh to reopen as A&P ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 MONTVALE 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24

Plainsboro News Video

Plainsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Plainsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 am PST