Mother dies two days after bridge suicide try

Full story: Courier News 23
A woman who threw her 14-month-old daughter off the Victory Bridge on Friday and then jumped died early Sunday, and autopsy results showed the baby died from asphyxia and head injuries, not drowning, ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sandy

Clifton, NJ

#27 Jun 26, 2006
Kath
First of all I'm not white. I am Puerto Rican and I am an American. You say you are Choctaw Indian, what does that mean?? If you are Part Native American then what gives you the right to be racist?? Do you know your history?? As for my opinion being Null and Void i'm sure it wasn't because you spent your time to write about it. Oh and i believe you are afraid. I also believe you are loving this attention you're receiving on here so I won't give you the satisfaction any further. What goes around comes around lol.
Maria

United States

#28 Jun 30, 2006
Wow, Kathryn... that was an extremely ignorant response. Perhaps you should be gunned down for your racial comments... this is America, after all.
Kathryn wrote:
Look, Bubba, you're in the United States of America, and if you don't like it, get the Hell out!!! When in the USA, you speak the English language. This is not Mexico!!!! I'm sure you have your green card, are an illegal, and don't want to pay taxes in this country. You should have been gunned down at the Border, at which time your ass would never have entered this country!
dipset mami

Springfield, NJ

#29 Oct 11, 2006
listen im not hear to talk about any of the shyt that you guys are talking about. now the girl who killed her baby only someone sick would do some shyt like that like for real how can u have a baby and then kill it i mean what the hell you had fun making it then why you have to kill it i mean if she was having problemsd with her baby's father why didnt she just leave the baby at home then jumped of the bridge...for real man that just sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The World Knows the U.S. is being led by Incomp... Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
Looking for a girl Oct '14 cutie 1
A Walk Among Violent Action Movies in Princeton Sep '14 Culture Auditor 1
Review: AAA Absolute Clean Air Inc. (NJ, Delawa... (May '10) Sep '14 Last minute reader 101
CLOSED Plainsboro Super Fresh to reopen as A&P ... Jul '14 MONTVALE 1
New Jersey's Outlook Eyecare Expands With New L... Jul '14 StaceyDaniell 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24

Plainsboro News Video

Plainsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Plainsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plainsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plainsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:16 am PST