Mother dies two days after bridge suicide try

Full story: Courier News 23
A woman who threw her 14-month-old daughter off the Victory Bridge on Friday and then jumped died early Sunday, and autopsy results showed the baby died from asphyxia and head injuries, not drowning, ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rob

Newark, NJ

#2 Jun 19, 2006
Another horrific story of relationship problems leading to child abuse and murder. Why do these mentally ill people have to take out "relationship" problems on their innocent children. She could have brought the baby to many safe haven's and then killed herself if she didn't have enough guts to work our her problems instead of being a coward. God rest that baby's soul and may the mother's soul burn in hell.
Carmen

Newark, NJ

#3 Jun 19, 2006
Well i guess i would say the same thing you guys are saying..i personally knew the woman and the baby. I knew Fanny since she was a little girl..she was always happy and made everyone around her laugh. She was a good mother too..i remember when she was pregnant..i was pregnant at the same time and we went shopping together for our little girls..i just cant imagine fanny ever harming her she loved her daughter...i dont think people should believe everything they read.. like you said Kathryn how do we know it wasnt the father. you guys dont know what was going on between them two.. so you cant judge her...I cant believe that she did that to her daughter..i just cant not the fanny i knew...only God knows what happened and why it happened the way it did. God Bless You Fanny's Family... And you two girls Rest in Peace..
adolfo quiroz

Camden, NJ

#4 Jun 19, 2006
yo pienso que solo una madre loca que no sabe lo que hace
haria un dano a su propio bebe.no por problemas de parejas
voy a tirar mi hijo de un puente.creo que estaba en una
gran depresion.
candy

Troy, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2006
To the person above me. Goes to show you how ignorant you are. Just because someone speaks/types in Spanish does not automatically make them Mexican along with the fact that yes, it is the United States but you like most un-cultured Americans don't feel it is a necessity to learn another language and think you are the best. How ignorant of you. No wonder Europe and so many other countries hate us Americans. It is because of the cockiness, arrogance and ignorance. Thankfully I have Cuban in my immediate heritage and when traveling I rather say Iím Cuban than American because of the hatred they have towards Americans because of people just as ignorant as you.

If you could at least speak/read Spanish you would have just read the comment and understood what the guy had said. This isn't a forum about Mexicans and borders it is about a mother and a child that are no longer with us. Lashing out in this ridiculous manner was uncalled for and uncanny.
Carmen

Newark, NJ

#7 Jun 20, 2006
You should be gunned down for saying stupid shit like that you got serious issues...why are you judging a mother who had problems...you need help.
Kathryn wrote:
Look, Bubba, you're in the United States of America, and if you don't like it, get the Hell out!!! When in the USA, you speak the English language. This is not Mexico!!!! I'm sure you have your green card, are an illegal, and don't want to pay taxes in this country. You should have been gunned down at the Border, at which time your ass would never have entered this country!
Carmen

Newark, NJ

#8 Jun 20, 2006
I totally agree..she is just jelous cause she is white and cant speak another language...she wish she could speak spanish..you know shes just a hater...what can we do with ignorant people like Kathryn..than people wonder why there is violence..did you see what she wrote she deserves..what she gets for saying stupid shit like that...
candy wrote:
To the person above me. Goes to show you how ignorant you are. Just because someone speaks/types in Spanish does not automatically make them Mexican along with the fact that yes, it is the United States but you like most un-cultured Americans don't feel it is a necessity to learn another language and think you are the best. How ignorant of you. No wonder Europe and so many other countries hate us Americans. It is because of the cockiness, arrogance and ignorance. Thankfully I have Cuban in my immediate heritage and when traveling I rather say Iím Cuban than American because of the hatred they have towards Americans because of people just as ignorant as you.
If you could at least speak/read Spanish you would have just read the comment and understood what the guy had said. This isn't a forum about Mexicans and borders it is about a mother and a child that are no longer with us. Lashing out in this ridiculous manner was uncalled for and uncanny.
Jake

Newark, NJ

#11 Jun 20, 2006
FYI Guess Kathryn didn't pay attention in history class because last I looked, unless you are of "PURE American Indian Heritage" your family as well as everyone else's family that lives in this country comes from some other place "Ever heard of Elis Island" As far as the taxes are concerned if the "american" employers that are hiring them "report and pay taxes" on their employees then they also deduct the employee's portion as well. Everyone pays taxes only difference is that the illegals will never collect on the social security or medicare taxes they pay.
candy

Troy, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2006
I couldn't have said it any better myself Jake. Everything you said is true and i hadn't thought of taking that standpoint on it.
Jake wrote:
FYI Guess Kathryn didn't pay attention in history class because last I looked, unless you are of "PURE American Indian Heritage" your family as well as everyone else's family that lives in this country comes from some other place "Ever heard of Elis Island" As far as the taxes are concerned if the "american" employers that are hiring them "report and pay taxes" on their employees then they also deduct the employee's portion as well. Everyone pays taxes only difference is that the illegals will never collect on the social security or medicare taxes they pay.
Sandy

Clifton, NJ

#14 Jun 21, 2006
Kathryn, you can talk all you want online but if you were in our presence your biggot behind would be too afraid to say everything you are saying on here. Are you aware of Karma?? What goes around comes around. Watch it racist.
anonymous

AOL

#15 Jun 21, 2006
as far as i understand this space we have here is to write about how we feel about what happened. not to discriminate or talk garbage. whether you know it or not you also will be judged before God and worse if you dont repent you will be condemed to hell. you might think its funny or think negative now but in judgement day you will remeber this message, trust me. this message is mainly to kathryn.
anonymous

AOL

#16 Jun 21, 2006
that is why there are so many cases of suicide in this world no matter the race. people live with hatred and anger. not happy with anything. when you feel there is no hope dont think that by killing your self is going to make everything better cuz its not. the only one that can help you find ever lasting peace is jesus christ.
Lu Ann Ocean County NJ

Piscataway, NJ

#17 Jun 21, 2006
It's really sad to think that in the year 2006 there is still so many people that try to keep the races divided.First off as I have taught my children there is no difference between the races . Everyone one is different. Let it be their red hair, or that they are short,missing a leg,or their skin color is different. But what is important is that we teach our young children to look at the person for who they are on the inside. That is the only way to truely know a person. The rest is just the cover ( like a book ).

To correct what was said, I think that English and Spanish are kinda tied for the numbers that speak it. My daughter is American ( but not 100%) she has English,German,Irish and yes even alittle percent of American Indian from her great grandmothers side. And she needs not to be ashame of any of them as none of you all should. She is in the 7th grade and Has been the top speaking spanish student since 5th grade. And I am proud of that. I think it is awesome people can speak more then one language...lol just wish I could. So to all of you out there that is with me a big ^5.

On the note of the Mother, I do not know her and I will not judge her for I have not walked in her shoes .She had to of felt there was no where to turn. But with the child, no child deserves to have a tough life. And it seems this baby angel did for the short time she was here. God rest her little soul.
Jake

Newark, NJ

#18 Jun 21, 2006
Kathryn,
I have only one last thing to say to you and then I will not waste my time any further. I see you are from Louisiana..
Hurricane Katrina forgot to take out the one person who this world would surely not miss. "You Honey"....... God Bless America .......... With Out You!
Lu Ann Ocean County NJ

Jackson, NJ

#20 Jun 22, 2006
Morning to all, this Kathryn has really gotten under the skin of many people. I myself just feel sorry for her.Her life is so lonely and small yet so perfect that she can sit back and judge othere for something as smiple as speaking another lanague.I asure you Kathryn that Adolfo was not saying anything about you.Maybe put that energy of yours into doing something good for others. It really makes a difference. Maybe then you will feel less likely to attack others for the way they speak.
Mike

Newark, NJ

#21 Jun 22, 2006
Hey Kathryn,

Are you listening to what you are saying, hispanic people are not the only people who came into this country illegally. I don't believe any of the 9/11 hijackers were of hispanic decent yet you, are only condemming them. As far as under the table. Our own "So Called American" contracting companies hire not only hispanic but many minorities "under the table" so they can get their labor cheap, don't have to pay benefits or vacations andd holiday's and don't have to pay the millions of taxes state, federal, and local that they avoid. You are picking on the poor people that are trying to feed their families and survive. You started out with this sounding concerned about children but you are a coward and a bigot. God created "all people" not just white. I have worked and lived with people of all races all of my life and I can tell you when you need your back covered they were "right there for me" so go hide behind your faceless computer and hate as much as you want because when your time comes, and it will your gonna wish you had done things a lot differently. May God forgive you because no one else will.

G Sgt. USMC Ret.
tarynn morris

East Rutherford, NJ

#22 Jun 23, 2006
fannie was a good mother to her children.to hell what yall all may think about her. you dont know the hell she went through. untill u walk in her shoes dont judge her.
Too Smooth

United States

#23 Jun 23, 2006
I think this is just a another case of a tough love. Kids get involved to early, and have kids of their own way to early. Kids need to take the time to get to know each other, before you bring another life into this cruel world. that child did nothing wrong, yet she paid the unltimate price. It's so sad when a child dies, it's like losing an angel on earth I guess. no words can ever sum up what happened here, but other mothers need to learn from this. when relationships go bad, it's always better to move on, the kids will always be part of both parents lives, but to kill a child, is definitely something that you will have to answer to, when judgement day comes, and believe me, it's gonna come soon!

Live life to the fullest, because no one is promised tomorrow.
Too Smooth

United States

#24 Jun 23, 2006
People should not talk, everyone has their own secrets, and down falls. No one walked in that womans shoes, so to talk bad about her is wrong. like Jesus said once, let he who has no sins, cast the first stone! No one is free from sins, we should pray that god has mercy on her soul.
Lu Ann

Port Murray, NJ

#25 Jun 25, 2006
tarynn morris wrote:
fannie was a good mother to her children.to hell what yall all may think about her. you dont know the hell she went through. untill u walk in her shoes dont judge her.
Hi, I am not sure if anyone was judging Fannie,saying that she was not a good mother . IF you look back at my comments I surely was not!!!! What I feel people are anrgy with is that fact that YET another innocent childs life was taken. Surely you have to understand that anger. But something happened to his little angel before they reached the bridge. Only God knows the truth and he can only set that free.
anonymous

Trenton, NJ

#26 Jun 26, 2006
WOW!!!

Kathyrn you are one ignorant BITCH!!!

I couldn't agree with you more Jake that Katrina sure forgot to take her. I see why you are so bitter. Did you loose it all? It must suck! I guess you still have you computer, b/c on top of that you have all this time to respond to each and everyone that set you straight. Get a job!!!!

You sound like a lonely, uneducated fool to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day Mar 21 Grenndol 12
The World Knows the U.S. is being led by Incomp... Mar 6 johnny 2
News West Windsor Police host program on Islam and M... Mar 6 Mikey 9
Basement Waterproofing (May '14) Feb '15 jordennancy23 2
News Princeton gets $300M book collection, its large... Feb '15 Baptistism by Proxy 1
Christina Stoy (May '13) Feb '15 gorbachev 3
Review: AAA Absolute Clean Air Inc. (NJ, Delawa... (May '10) Feb '15 seeker 102
Plainsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Plainsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]