Freedom or 'body bags,' say Browns

May 7, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: UnionLeader

“The Union Leader has been slaughtering us from day one . . . We have nothing to discuss with you people any longer”

The Plainfield couple ordered to serve 63-month federal prison terms said they won't be taken alive in their fight against what they say is illegal government taxation. via UnionLeader

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2011
freedomrings

Wood River, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

those scumbags had better not attack the Browns or there will be hell to pay
bob j

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

freedomrings wrote:
those scumbags had better not attack the Browns or there will be hell to pay
sound like theyre doing it now ,,God help the Browns!

6-8-07,,,,10.20 am ,pst
bob j

Sweet Home, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

got wrong date ,,is 6-7-07,,10.20 am ,pst
f8te

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

I hate this f*%$#ing country!!!
dicktater

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

unconfirmed:
i hear that their house in on fire. they're burning them alive, just like waco. they'll shoot them as the brown's run out to escape the fire.
Amerikan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Leaderless resistance is what we need.
They are tempting an engagement to enact marshall law. Please Sheriff, use your power and stop this murder!
Chris

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Everyone who can should go there and show your support for the browns. Enough is enough! Take America back.
The Rock

Northport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Let's rally around these people to protect their property without the intrusion of the bullies & criminals of the police. There are other avenues to end this stand off. We need the locals to go up there and demand these animals to back off.

“Just an old ret Korean war vet”

Since: Jun 07

bonanza oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

it looks like this was a probe or test, perhaps a dress rehersal,fire was false report,ed and elaine have been on radio since this am., listen to www.republicbroadcasting.org for latest info.also www.gcnlive.com
poster

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2007

Get over your crazy delusions! American society and its many taken-for-granted conveniences would disintegrate if everyone was Ed Brown. The loss of law enforcement alone would be crippling. Tax martyrs only get away with it because they are so rare. They're incapable of big-picture thinking, and mostly keen on covering their own hides.

This site debunks tax-protester myths:
http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/Person...
cheryl carder

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

If law enforcement burn these people like waco there will be hell to pay the eyes of texas(and the rest of the world ) are upon you and this looks like hell for law enforcement.
The JW

Palmer, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2007

Why dont they show Ed and Elaine the Law? It appears there is no law since it has not been proven or shown. Why cut internet,power, and phone service? I am sure Ed and Elaine have paid their utility bills. Your public servants have a right to do all these things. Appears that they believe they are your Public Supervisors now..:):)
Why not open a real court case (Common Law Court) on this and let Ed and Elaine present a case with a real jury and a judge who does not dictate his own law.
Law of the Land.. Yes the Constitution! Ed Brown is not a criminal, he has not injured any party.
Law officials hiding behind their badges and forgetting they took a Oath of Office to obey and protect the Constitution.
This is a another scare tatic to put people into submission and fear their own government which is suppose to be ran and controlled by The People...
God is on your side Ed and Elaine..
We know who the devils are dont we..:)

May the Force be with You !
All Rights Reserved
RB
Mrexplainall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2007

Where are the stink bombs and ugh who gives a shit ? OTHER PROTESTERs ? Your kidding right? People who own houses who do pay their taxes each year are more honest and donít have problems and let the gobs of taxes amount up each year with greeding snot nosedness and thats why THE OTHER PEOPLE donít have this problem !!! Other people pay and find a way when donít even have twenty thousand a year to pay for their house, car and child and at over five hundred thou a year you are being disrespectful to be with pride having a house and car unpaid for !!! The Browns sadly and I mean sad to say but they are retarded. I donít believe anybody plays with the following fantasies about this whole situation. A. the IRS do not try to hide everything they do ! Were you born yesterday or do you remember the famous Leona Helmsley case she was a millionaire and she served like ten years prison for evasion.(Iím definitely not entirely for them or know any, or their strange methods of calculation etc. but I know this about them). again I donít see serving time as helping anybody but get these people some therapy and help them like credit companies to liquidate assets and pay back taxes off so they can be free but theyíre still crazy for not paying and allowing this surmount. The Browns are not heroes and donít support others only their own strange and selfish want of some blaze of glory.
Brew

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Just like the USA Supreme Court not wanting to Rule on a Military Industrial Complex disagreement

http://www.topix.com/military/2011/01/high-co...
legal info

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plainfield Discussions

Search the Plainfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Need to be fuxed now Aug 17 richasis-zaaaz 1
Timothy Laundry Obiturary (Sep '12) Jul 28 Sid Clark 2
Tufts doctor allegedly sped nearly 120 miles pe... Jun '14 Disgusted 1
Hardy's Salve (Aug '08) May '14 julie 8
employer not follwing a contract May '14 russell 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Habs 25
In Naples DNA Tests Link Dog a Wastea to Owners Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
•••
•••