Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Here we go again....this program started by a Dad who has had his son in what will now be 4 programs in 4 years? Not bashing just a truthful statement- yet it's not advertised? Wonder why?
welll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

That's why there is strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.
Football Dad

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Well with all the drama in other leagues its no wonder somone would like to start a REAL orginization. GO BLUE!!!!
buckeye

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Football Dad wrote:
Well with all the drama in other leagues its no wonder somone would like to start a REAL orginization. GO BLUE!!!!
Where is this league? What towns does it cover?
football coach

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

I don't like the fact that most of the parents that leave do it for their own reasons. They can't win at the travel level if they're coaching. Or thier son(s)don't make the travel team. PJC's record over the years speaks for itself. Ask the area H.S. coaches where they think the most prepared incomimg freshmen played.
also a football coach

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

hey football coach, what level do you coach ?
I am also a football coach, and I'll put my team up against a pjc team. I'm a coach with the tri city wolverines, and I was recruited from the program I was with. they said no politics, no daddy ball, the players get 5 plays, everything after that they have to earn. I'm sorry but that's football. my son never played for pjc, but played against them in arena ball.pjc got crushed, pjc 's arroganst is a joke. you don't play any bOdy.
Number Game

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

also a football coach wrote:
I am also a football coach, and I'll put my team up against a pjc team. I'm a coach with the tri city wolverines, and I was recruited from the program I was with. they said no politics, no daddy ball, the players get 5 plays, everything after that they have to earn. I'm sorry but that's football. my son never played for pjc, but played against them in arena ball.pjc got crushed, pjc 's arroganst is a joke. you don't play any bOdy.
PJC Premier would beat you guys and it not because they have better coaches. Its numbers. They have 150 kids and they take the best 18 kids and make the premier team. The Wolverines do not have a 150 kids to pick from. It would be like an 8A High School playing a 4A. I am not knocking your program it just is what it is.
PJC WHO

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Come on, the reason they have different leagues because PJC has their issues too. Like kids making the travel team because their daddies know someone
Go Prowlers

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

We left PJC because some of the shady issues with their board members making money off the parents that pay for their sons/daughters. Ask to look at their financial books for the past couple years to see where all the money goes.
football mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

also a football coach wrote:
please make sure you have your facts correct. PJC does not have arena football. PJC has been around for 40years and provides opportunities for every level of player whether it's inhouse or travel. So before you judge a program of any kind please become informed.
football mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Go Prowlers wrote:
We left PJC because some of the shady issues with their board members making money off the parents that pay for their sons/daughters. Ask to look at their financial books for the past couple years to see where all the money goes.
The new board shares the budget info every month at open session. If you have questions just ask them so then false assumptions are made.
football mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Oops I meant not made.
Give me a break

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Football Mom I think you need to read the thread again. Go Prowlers stated that is why they left they may do those things now. I do know one of their former board members made a substantial amount of money from ordering football jersey's and other items...that is fact and a major reason why we left PJC. That scum is no longer there and i'm sure the current board is doing a good job.
Give me a break

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Football Mom, I think what the person was talking about for in door football is the Plainfield Spartans, which are all PJC players and Coaches, so some of the comments are factual. Sorry if its something you dont want to hear.
Back in Black

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

It's good to have choices. I dont see anything wrong with providing a service, it keeps the other organizations on their toes, because people have choices. If PJC is so great then why are the other organizations not having a problem filling out teams. Competition is good for everyone.

Good Luck Wolverines
PJC board member

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

who cares, best of luck to all the area teams.
LOL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

football mom wrote:
<quoted text> please make sure you have your facts correct. PJC does not have arena football. PJC has been around for 40years and provides opportunities for every level of player whether it's inhouse or travel. So before you judge a program of any kind please become informed.
Only problem is you can't play travel unless you know the coach or get sponsored in!
football coach

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

first of all,is anybody that is complaining about the coach's son being on the travel team also coaching thier son in a new program? Of corse the coach's son plays on the team. Doesn't almost every youth sport have a parent coaching. And their child playing?
What upsets me the most is that the parents make decisions in thier best intrest. Weather its with one program or another. Don't get asked to travel in PJC,leave for the Saints. Can't win with the Saints,leave for the Prowlers.Not asked to coach with the Prowlers, leave for the wolverines. Great example for childern. Remember, as everyone's program motto is,"we put the kids first". WHAT A JOKE! Honestly, a football program is there to develop young boys into great men. That is THE only goal of mine. Not wins,not loses.
"I'll put my team up against a PJC team any time." Whats that "dad" didnt know you owed a youth team. Once again a tough guy dad putting himself in front of the players. If you left becaues you want to just win games for yourself then may I suggest sticking with fantasy football.
football coach

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Also,just wondering. What the hell are most of you gonna do when junior doesnt make the H.S. team? Pull him out of the school? Or better yet,move. Cause thats been done before too.
Football Coach Tool

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Football coach you sound just like the people youre describing...what are you going to do when your kid doesnt make the team...run for a board spot so he's on it. Come on clown, admit it your kid has no business being on a travel team, unless you lobby for it...sorry if the truth hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of156
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Plainfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plainfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••