Garrett Peck Kidnapped By Aliens?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Farm Guy

Plainfield, IL

#21 May 19, 2009
Well Peck is one of the new residents. They have no place here in Plainfield. Kick him and all of these new monsters out! These whippersnappers just think they know everything.

PS you misspelled dufus! You Joliet dufus! Stay in Joliet.
Peck is way over his head

Oak Park, IL

#22 May 20, 2009
Peck= small fish
Plainfield= small crappy pond

He does not impress me a bit...
Plainfield Citizen

Crest Hill, IL

#23 May 26, 2009
This guy is an "ASS" he thinks that people are stupid and dont see through him. I have never seen such an inflated EGO in my 59 years. This Boy still has alot of growing up to do. I hope the next election we have a better selection for trustees. We can do better then this.
cap

Plainfield, IL

#24 May 27, 2009
The names "dope" and "little piss-ant" also come to mind. He's having a good time showing off for his buddies right now, we'll see how he does when the going really gets tough.
Farm Guy

Plainfield, IL

#25 May 27, 2009
I don't know who the hell Peck thinks he is. He wants to bring more businesses in town. That just brings in rif-raf. We don't want more traffic. Why do people move the Plainfield and want to change everything? I enjoyed the open land better than these big box stores along rt 59. Peck and all of the new residents can all go to hell.
Carol Dream

Plainfield, IL

#26 May 27, 2009
That jerk did not approve village funds to purchase a giant turtle statue that a well respected old lady wanted. We are natives to Plainfield and should get extra benefits paid for by these new residents who pollute our town with traffic, crime, development, and make us build too many schools.

We need to close our village "borders" and tax the new residents out until they just leave!
JPlainfield

Chicago, IL

#27 May 27, 2009
Last I saw those new residents have brought a lot of wonderful things to this dead town. Looking forward to the next 30 years. BTW she needs to go along with her son.
Dave

Warrenville, IL

#28 May 27, 2009
Farm guy and Carol Dream both have IP addys out of Chicago. Seems to me they are the same person trying to deflect the legit criticisms of garrett peck.
Carol Dream

Plainfield, IL

#29 May 27, 2009
So does Cap and Dave in Joliet. I guess There is no possibly way 2 people in all of the city of Chicago or Joliet ISP's could possibly be on this chat room. You mus be as stupid as Peck. You must be another one of those new residnets trying to take power in my town! Get out!
JPlainfield

Chicago, IL

#30 May 28, 2009
I won't be going anywhere and this town is going to change for the better. If you don't like it I would suggest you may want to get out. Seeing as the votes in the last election came from people in new subdivisions. Take a look at the voting maps from the election earlier this year as it doesn't lie.
Japan Panda

Plainfield, IL

#31 Dec 4, 2009
Is Peck back or is it an alien?
No More Peck

Plainfield, IL

#32 Jan 7, 2010
Peck's biggest mistake was voting for the TV station to ahve their license! It's open season on peckerhead!

No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
No More Peck
informed

Plainfield, IL

#35 Feb 21, 2012
How many Peck votes does it take to win a Senate race?
Jake

Whiting, IN

#36 Feb 21, 2012
So what is Garret hiding from that he pushed these conversations to the top of the list?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milwaukee Police Sterling Brown 48 min face the facts 10
News Naperville man charged in murder plot (Jan '10) 11 hr Enter Username 31
Prancing elites project (Mar '16) 11 hr Enter Username 3
lemont /romeoville train horn 11 hr Enter Username 8
Council stung by its boner (Apr '17) 15 hr Tony 22
Ice 17 hr Logic 6
CBS2 takes down Tessone Motors (Nov '17) Wed Tony 13

Plainfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Plainfield Mortgages