Any 15U Baseball teams anymore?

Any 15U Baseball teams anymore?

Posted in the Plainfield Forum

Um No

Beachwood, OH

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Anybody know of any 15U boys baseball teams this year? It seems all the coaches are not coming back. I feel bad for the poor kids who want to play but have no options. The high school season is very short and the kids like playing year round. Naperville is far to get to for the parents who work but it seems the only option. Suggestions appreciated.
Oak Lawn

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2011
Illnois Sparks, Upper Deck, Illinois Edge are a few programs that have 15 u teams. They are travel programs and all play at a high level. I am not sure what level your son plays.
Baseball Fan

Plainfield, IL

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Plainfield Warriors 15U tryout is tomorrow at Renwick Park 1:30-4:30
Victory

Westmont, IL

#4 Jul 31, 2011
**2012 Victory Tryouts For 15U** Saturday August 6th 9am- 11am

15U Tryouts will be held at Joliet Catholic Academy (1200 N. Larkin Avenue, Joliet)on Larkin and Ingalls Avenue on the Varsity baseball field behind the school.

Arrive early to register and talk to coach Bart about the team. Tryouts start at 9am and run until 11am.$10 registration fee with a t-shirt included. Any questions or to set up a private tryout: Copy/paste link for more info

http://triblocal.com/plainfield/calendar/2011...
Oak Lawn

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Victory wrote:
**2012 Victory Tryouts For 15U** Saturday August 6th 9am- 11am
15U Tryouts will be held at Joliet Catholic Academy (1200 N. Larkin Avenue, Joliet)on Larkin and Ingalls Avenue on the Varsity baseball field behind the school.
Arrive early to register and talk to coach Bart about the team. Tryouts start at 9am and run until 11am.$10 registration fee with a t-shirt included. Any questions or to set up a private tryout: Copy/paste link for more info
http://triblocal.com/plainfield/calendar/2011...
Oh yes Victory didnt mean to over look. Another strong program.
Um No

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Thanks for the suggestions guys (or girls, can't tell from the names). I am aware of those 2 programs and the Edge as well but Plainfield Athletic club has no more team, Troy has no more team, Wheatland none, and I'm hoping Victory keeps 2 teams and doesn't go down to only one (I see tryouts for 15U but since they lost one team last year, I was thinking that may happen again.) Plus I don't see any 16U's which mean alot of the 14U kids that moved up to 15U last year instead of being on 14U, will have no where to move up and will stay at 15U because that is technically the age they are at. I guess I am thinking is there is going to be a saturation of kids who want to play year round and no teams for them to be on. The high school season is not very long and travel is so fun for them and it's good to keep the boys busy. The whole idle hands saying. Some of these kids have been playing since they were nine and not all will make their HS teams and still want to play. My son is an amazing ball player so I know he has nothing to worry about but it just makes me sad that some may have no where to go this year. But I guess this happens when you get older. I wish I could coach because I know a bunch of kids whose teams disbanded who still want to play and are great players. I would have one unstopable team! Thanks again everyone:)
Hurricane

Romeoville, IL

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Um No wrote:
Anybody know of any 15U boys baseball teams this year? It seems all the coaches are not coming back. I feel bad for the poor kids who want to play but have no options. The high school season is very short and the kids like playing year round. Naperville is far to get to for the parents who work but it seems the only option. Suggestions appreciated.
The Romeoville Rattlers won't have a 15U team, but some of us are forming a new team, The Illinois Hurricanes. We still need 3-5 more players and are having a tryout on Saturday, August 13 from 11-1pm at the Romeoville High School freshmen field. Let anyone you know looking for a team to attend these tryouts.
Coach B

New Lenox, IL

#8 Sep 7, 2011
Ingalls Park in Joliet is always looking for quality 15 and 16 year old players.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor & city elections 24 min Lago Vista 19
So Sorry Shut Up 45 min Cicero Man 80
Moravecek and St Peters and Paul 58 min John the Snoz 22
Help, my husband is impotent 1 hr John the Snoz 17
Hit and run on Rockhurst Rd. 1 hr John the Snoz 13
Shut Up Summed Up 1 hr Jiggly 21
News Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared ... (Sep '12) 6 hr Manhatan 257

Plainfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plainfield Mortgages