Alleged Drug Traffickers, Felons Arre...

Alleged Drug Traffickers, Felons Arrested In Delaware County | WBNS...

There are 134 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 6, 2010, titled Alleged Drug Traffickers, Felons Arrested In Delaware County | WBNS.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Teams of law enforcement personnel from the Delaware County Sheriff's Office to police officers arrested more than a dozen alleged drug traffickers and other wanted felons on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

ayeegirlll

United States

#23 Jul 6, 2010
Okay honestly this is crazy. I know many people who got charged with all this. That guy arlin they talked about and my cousin. While drivein around delaware today I saw 3 busts happen. And my bestfriends sisters and friends all got pulled out of there carwith guns pointed at there heads and thrown to the ground for talkin to a guy on the side of the street. I mean its goin kinda over board..
nobody

Sunbury, OH

#24 Jul 7, 2010
No matter what they do to shut one or two people down the pill heads and the smokers will always find it! Pills has took the place of other well known drugs! If they would stop other states from letting people get the stuff and bringing it to there own state it would be so much better!!!! but they won't!!! Its just a money maker for the government!!
meeee

Erfurt, Germany

#25 Jul 7, 2010
the man that just has a drug problem and needs help is no different than every other human on earth ,he made the choice to get on the drugs because it made him feel better and took him away from his problems that he couldnt deal with ,i my self feel really great if i take 2 or 3 oxys but i also know what i have and what i would loose if i took them all the time ,we have a firm grasp of the idea and we all have that chance to go the right way so when you get arrested dont come crying about how your just a addict .i hope that makes since.
Okay

Pickerington, OH

#26 Jul 7, 2010
Christal wrote:
I would like to state that Tammy Dobson has not lived in sunbury for over 2 months, she no longer lives with her teenage daughter and baby, so why would u invlove her in this story?
Okay so two months ago she was dealing dope with kids in the house across the street from a church. Hence the reason she is involve in the story, slow down on the drug usage it burns brain cells.
I Bet

Pickerington, OH

#27 Jul 7, 2010
Umhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the people who have never dealt with these smaller town cops know that CPD is nothing compared to the other cops.
I would rather be arrest by CPD as well, I lived in a drug infested area and everytime we thought a drug bust was going down it turns out they would sit the dealers in the back of the cruiser and then released.
Drug Addiction

New York, NY

#28 Jul 7, 2010
Although misguided I understand what the person saying about the family member who hasa addiction. This could help them though. We had a Niece live with us had serious drug addiction she stayed clean while with us had a very healthy baby. She lived a good life for a short time after that and then got back into the same problems dragging her child into it. She stole from family friends and anyone she could to support her habbit she finally went to jail for a probation violation. She spent about 90 days in Jail and got clean after that. She has been clean a few years now and is a great person again. Even now its possible something could happen and she take another bad turn. Drugs are the problem but people do make the choice to take them. They should not get a pass because they were once a good person and can be again someday.
Goodguysrule

Columbus, OH

#29 Jul 7, 2010
get the facts straight wrote:
i happen to know one of the people arrested today, and they are not a "drug dealer or big time fugitive" He happens to be a good person, somebodys dad, husband and loved family member that happens to have a drug addiction! i think its so messed up that the news and the police and who ever else has the right to judge anyone! this person has an illness and needs help. what is jail gonna do for him?? nothing and it will be more tax dollars wasted. just because someone is addicted to a drug it does not mean they are going to steal from you or hurt you so before you judge someone that you do not know maybe you should try walking in their shoes for a day!! most del. county police officers would not last a second in their shoes!!!!!!!!!!
So what your saying is that instead of my tax dollars paying to keep him in jail and therefore having blocked access to his "illness" (which by the way is not an illness it was a choice which led to addiction and has to be a stronger choice to get away) my tax dollars should pay for a failed rehab program that has almost nil when it comes to success. He would not have been arrested for trafficking unless he sold to an undercover officer or the likes. You may love this person but don't let it blind you and make that love tough love. Another of his problems is people like you make excuses for him which in turn opens the door for excuses from him and sets him up for failure and allows him to sidestep ownership of his wrongs and keeps him from atoning for them. Get off the boohoo poor him train. He knew it was wrong, he started it, and now the piper has come for payment. Which do you prefer him alive in jail or him dead on the bathroom floor with a needle jabbed in his arm. I could go forever about why this system of rehab and it's an "ilness" crap is broke but I don't want to waste my time b/c ya'll would never wake up and listen and that is the biggest part of the problem, excuses and blaming everythin/everyone else instead of owning up.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30 Jul 7, 2010
Thank you Delaware PD, every bit helps even if we can't stop the epidemic. Every action against drug dealers, drug buyers, pedophiles, etc. sends a message. The more we send the better it might get. To residents, let's help each other out more and support each other more, maybe we can make this world a better place. I love Delaware and hope I can help it be an even better place.
from the heart

United States

#31 Jul 7, 2010
wow!all i gotta say is keep ur heads up arlin and eva we love you ! you'll get thro this! Yall got haters your doin the damn thing! i hope you guys make smarter choices from here on out you both are so much better then this! i want to see you succed ! we LOVE You Arlin Fisher You go Diva =) & eva simpson!
Sheldon Black

Columbus, OH

#32 Jul 7, 2010
Glad they were actually finding DRUG dealers(crack, coke, herion, etc..) not spending our tax money searching for something that grows in the ground.

“Anniesgothergun”

Since: Aug 09

johnson city tenn.

#34 Jul 7, 2010
Why arrest them, after trials the fine court system puts them right back out on street & they just start all over again . waste of tax payers money!

“Anniesgothergun”

Since: Aug 09

johnson city tenn.

#35 Jul 7, 2010
Umhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the people who have never dealt with these smaller town cops know that CPD is nothing compared to the other cops.
Delaware county sherriffs office & their det. do great job , delaware police ROCK!!!!! its the judicial systems that screw up not the law enforcement ! they work hard only to have it smeared in their faces when these scumbags are put back on street bt court system.
Umhmm

Naperville, IL

#37 Jul 7, 2010
Didn't Delaware used to be a nice area to live? Seems like it's full of drugs and prostitution. You would think moving out to the country would get away from the city life but it seems that isn't true anymore.
Delaware is nice

New York, NY

#38 Jul 7, 2010
Umhmm wrote:
Didn't Delaware used to be a nice area to live? Seems like it's full of drugs and prostitution. You would think moving out to the country would get away from the city life but it seems that isn't true anymore.
We really like the part we live in. It is very nice over by Alum creek. However downtown Delaware is very nasty and the Child predator list is huge in that part of town.
R U SERIOUS

Columbus, OH

#39 Jul 7, 2010
get the facts straight wrote:
i happen to know one of the people arrested today, and they are not a "drug dealer or big time fugitive" He happens to be a good person, somebodys dad, husband and loved family member that happens to have a drug addiction! i think its so messed up that the news and the police and who ever else has the right to judge anyone! this person has an illness and needs help. what is jail gonna do for him?? nothing and it will be more tax dollars wasted. just because someone is addicted to a drug it does not mean they are going to steal from you or hurt you so before you judge someone that you do not know maybe you should try walking in their shoes for a day!! most del. county police officers would not last a second in their shoes!!!!!!!!!!
So because this person made the CHOICE to try and get hooked on drugs, they now have an ILLNESS? GIMME A FRIGGIN BREAK ALREADY!!!
Who put the gun to their head and said do these drugs or die? And what HONEST dope fiend do you know? Eventually the drug will take over and there will be NO reasoning for their actions against you or anyone else they victimize.

Since this person is such an upstanding doper, why don't you suggest rehabilitating them in YOUR home and see just how much s.h.i.t. you'll have after they're done raping your belongings from you. Take off your blinders, lady, and wake the hell up. A drug addict will steal from their MOMMA to get a fix.
Well Spent

Columbus, OH

#40 Jul 7, 2010
The War on Drugs...such a waste of time, money, and resources. Let me tell you what crime is...it's causing harm to others or infringing somehow upon their peace and happiness. If I buy some drugs (in a capitalist society no less) I have a hard time understanding the crime (other than the arbritrary "it's the law" some of you clueless individuals will come out with.) If I DO some drugs on my own...once again, where's the harm to others...especially when it's perfectly legal to have a few beers...or even a dozen or so?

Now I DO agree that if my drug use wanders into the territory of addiction and I am robbing and killing in order to get my next fix...well yea I'd be committing an actual crime, one that has laws on the books already, and the punishment would more or less be the same if I had been drinking or reading the Bible right before I committed the actual crime, yes? The war on drugs is redundancy in the form of madness and waste. Fuck Nancy Reagan, fuck the sheeple Bible Belt, and fuck all of you that disagree.

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#41 Jul 7, 2010
ayeegirlll wrote:
Okay honestly this is crazy. I know many people who got charged with all this. That guy arlin they talked about and my cousin. While drivein around delaware today I saw 3 busts happen. And my bestfriends sisters and friends all got pulled out of there carwith guns pointed at there heads and thrown to the ground for talkin to a guy on the side of the street. I mean its goin kinda over board..
If you know many people who got charged, and one is your cousin, and you saw three busts, and your best friends sister got arrested,,,,,,you honey are running with the wrong group of people. You need to get out of that town and get a new bunch of friends before you end up in the pokey.
from the heart

United States

#42 Jul 7, 2010
this is just a place for hateful people to talk about anything! i bet if it was any of you you'd want some to hold you hand weather you an addict or whatever the case may be! people in the world today are heartless an cold! always so quick to judge! sometimes i wonder why are cops pocket the drugs? maybe its bc were a small town!but it dosnt make it right,they arent always there to help us so many police and fire fighters abuse and there familys! when is everyone gonna just get over the fact the world we live in is never gonna be PERFECT! stop bein hateful your just makin a miserble life for your self! if your proud be proud but dont put others down, Maybe we all should of listened to our mother's a lil more they are wise women! i kno im gonna have some people write mean ignorant things but why not just keep it to ur self, it wont affect me!
beenthere

Delaware, OH

#43 Jul 7, 2010
look i lived with and dated for 4yrs a well know drug dealer. most of what he did i wasn't aware of. he went to prison too. more than once and now he is on the straight and arrow. there is no excuse for what these people are doing. he was addicted as well. and then he stole from me. anyone who thinks that someone won't steal from you because they have a drug problem has problems them selves and needs just as much help as the addict does
jmh

Westerville, OH

#44 Jul 7, 2010
anniesdream2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delaware county sherriffs office & their det. do great job , delaware police ROCK!!!!! its the judicial systems that screw up not the law enforcement ! they work hard only to have it smeared in their faces when these **** are put back on street bt court system.
This is what I was going to say. I think the police departments are doing their jobs now we have to get the court systems to do theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump Thu hippie freedom 3
News Delaware woman gets year in prison for vehicula... Jun 20 Donna 1
News Columbus woman indicted in string of nursing ho... Jun 19 They cannot kill ... 2
News Dublin schools threaten eminent domain if offer... Jun 5 They cannot kill ... 2
News Columbus man indicted on rape charges Jun 4 Linda 9
News Does central Ohio have enough parks? Jun 2 Contrarian 1
Delaware City Logo May 29 GTT 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plain City Mortgages