Alleged Drug Traffickers, Felons Arrested In Delaware County | WBNS...

Full story: 10TV WBNS 134
Teams of law enforcement personnel from the Delaware County Sheriff's Office to police officers arrested more than a dozen alleged drug traffickers and other wanted felons on Tuesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
good job

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 6, 2010
wish columbus cops were are profesional
Christal

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2010
I would like to state that Tammy Dobson has not lived in sunbury for over 2 months, she no longer lives with her teenage daughter and baby, so why would u invlove her in this story?
Delaware Resident

Delaware, OH

#4 Jul 6, 2010
Great job, Delaware law enforcement!!
xxx

Johnstown, OH

#5 Jul 6, 2010
Christal wrote:
I would like to state that Tammy Dobson has not lived in sunbury for over 2 months, she no longer lives with her teenage daughter and baby, so why would u invlove her in this story?
She was involved in this story BECAUSE "she is a suspected criminal, charged with 3 counts of drug trafficking" who cares where or with whom she lives with.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 6, 2010
Christal wrote:
Because she was charged with THREE counts as well..thats why! Get over it.
get the facts straight

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 6, 2010
i happen to know one of the people arrested today, and they are not a "drug dealer or big time fugitive" He happens to be a good person, somebodys dad, husband and loved family member that happens to have a drug addiction! i think its so messed up that the news and the police and who ever else has the right to judge anyone! this person has an illness and needs help. what is jail gonna do for him?? nothing and it will be more tax dollars wasted. just because someone is addicted to a drug it does not mean they are going to steal from you or hurt you so before you judge someone that you do not know maybe you should try walking in their shoes for a day!! most del. county police officers would not last a second in their shoes!!!!!!!!!!
Hedley

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 6, 2010
Yup, they got the bad guys for sure. Who cares if a few innocent people got charged too? A few months in prison for being at the wrong place at the wrong time can't be all that bad. Civil rights are a thing of the past.
Steven

Delaware, OH

#9 Jul 6, 2010
get the facts straight wrote:
i happen to know one of the people arrested today, and they are not a "drug dealer or big time fugitive" He happens to be a good person, somebodys dad, husband and loved family member that happens to have a drug addiction! i think its so messed up that the news and the police and who ever else has the right to judge anyone! this person has an illness and needs help. what is jail gonna do for him?? nothing and it will be more tax dollars wasted. just because someone is addicted to a drug it does not mean they are going to steal from you or hurt you so before you judge someone that you do not know maybe you should try walking in their shoes for a day!! most del. county police officers would not last a second in their shoes!!!!!!!!!!
While I can appreciate your point, it does not negate the fact that a series of crimes were committed. And illness or not, we need to do what we can to keep his illness from impacting others.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 6, 2010
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
While I can appreciate your point, it does not negate the fact that a series of crimes were committed. And illness or not, we need to do what we can to keep his illness from impacting others.
Agreed!

Iím so tired of everyone whining when their friends/family get arrested for BREAKING THE LAW. If they have an issue, get help before you get caught. Simple logic people.
crazybuckeye

Powell, OH

#11 Jul 6, 2010
TELL u what ill be the first to judge him. DONT care what u think or anyone else. my 18 year old daughter was minding her own business when a nice guy with a drug addiction, as u want to put it, jumped into her car at a gas station, put a gun to her head, made her drive him a few miles away and robbed her. i THANK GOD he didnt rape/shoot her. say what u what, u just sound ignorant if u think drug addicts dont affect people in general. my daughters life could have ended that day, and she has family, friends, etc. too. i dont give a flying @@@@ what his family could say to me at trial, i had a rough life growing up, even more so than others, yet im not some drug addicted criminal hurting people. NOW WHAT?
fancy in dtown

Powell, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Hedley wrote:
Yup, they got the bad guys for sure. Who cares if a few innocent people got charged too? A few months in prison for being at the wrong place at the wrong time can't be all that bad. Civil rights are a thing of the past.
WHAT's YOUR PROBLEM????? INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING ARRESTED? GET A CLUE!
fancy in dtown

Powell, OH

#13 Jul 6, 2010
Although I feel for an understand the hurt of the person with family we all do have to remember people are breaking the law. That was me at one time, the person you love can get better!

As for DELAWARE, this isn't going to help or stop the DRUG epidemic. My kids are growing up here and I HATE IT! They didn't get the drug dealers, I know of just from watching, so now what? Another bust, another sweep, come on? DELAWARE, HAVE THE DETECTIVES DO THEIR JOBS FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT THE DRUG ADDICTS DO IT FOR THEM!!!!
no name

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 6, 2010
good job wrote:
wish columbus cops were are profesional
I am not a Police Oficer, but Columbus Police are professional. They do have a bigger area to cover. Columbus compared to Delaware
no name

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 6, 2010
Well, if he is such a good person and really cares about his family he should be getting help instead of out selling drugs or whatever he is doing illegal. They do not get arrested for just being a nice person. Wake up and smell the coffee.
no name

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 6, 2010
fancy in dtown wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure those so called innocent people being at the wrong place at the wrong time is not an honest statement. I am sure they knew what was going on. Get real !!!!!
YOUR CRAZY

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2010
CRACKHEADS STEAL FROM ANYBODY,-ANYONE! A FACT YOU MAY NOT REALIZE. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT FINDING NEW WAYS TO GET THE DRUGS. THEY MAY WANT HELP AND WISH THEY HADNT DONE SOMETHING AFTER THEY DID IT AND THEY'RE COMING DOWN. BUT GUESS WHAT . tHEY NEXT DAY THEY GET RIGHT BACK UP AND DO IT AGAIN. tHEY'LL LIE, STEAL AND SELL ANYONES THINGS AND YES THEY *ALL* WILL DO IT.
bryan

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 6, 2010
id rather be arrested by the CPD than any other police department
Umhmm

Westerville, OH

#20 Jul 6, 2010
Yep! Most drug addicts have illnesses and need help! Looks like Delaware County is doing their job well!!!
Umhmm

Westerville, OH

#21 Jul 6, 2010
bryan wrote:
id rather be arrested by the CPD than any other police department
I don't think the people who have never dealt with these smaller town cops know that CPD is nothing compared to the other cops.
Umhmm

Westerville, OH

#22 Jul 6, 2010
fancy in dtown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! They are all "innocent"...until proven guilty. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, chances are, it's a duck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 31,055
Discounted Ohio REPO Homes with Owner Financing 20 hr OHRepoHomes 1
MAiZE craze returns to Milford Center Sep 15 urbanLIARpantzONfire 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
American Howa Kentucky wins incentives for expa... (Oct '13) Sep 12 horse lover Ashle... 5
Real Property Management -Vicki Smith- BEWARE Sep 11 Gotcha 2
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) Sep 9 Farm Kid 15
•••
•••
•••

Plain City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Plain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••