Andy

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Here ya go Delaware County. Actual tweets from Sara Marie Brenner. I am glad we have such class elected officials in the county and party.(* Astrix added to make sure the language complies with common decency)
Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets
#liberalswaronwomen => “@lefthandturn80: It's official.@ChristineOD isn't a witch. She's f**king retarded
#liberalswaronwomen “@mrdbarnes:@wilkster2 @BarackObama @ChristineOD is STILL Bats**t Crazy”
I is tragic that we have leaders who use such crass language and have such a backwards view of decency. She pipes this out to anyone who will listen. There is plenty more where this came from, but it is just more of the same. Keep it classy Sara Marie.
Andrew

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Here are a few more gems from Classy Sara Marie Brenner. How long until she deletes the swill and pretends like she never tweeted it? Classy.

.@KurtSchlichter After all his bulls**t about wanting details from Romney his speech was definitely wanting.#EmptyChair could’ve filled in.
The CNN panel of independent voters completely did NOT fall for @barackobama’s bull$h!t. Maybe there’s hope yet!#dnc
I think Biden means that Prezzy O asks,“How is this going to F over anyone who’s made a dime?
Careful now…“@Tinwizid:@mikegraham8 @saramarietweets @Cher she is exempt because she has a homo Bono son/daughter”

She swears like a sailor and demeans people with words like retard and homo. Way to keep it classy babe! We should not keep people like her in office.
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Oh look, she even demeans someone based on their weight

#liberalswaronwomen => “@bankballbuster:@ChristineOD = one of the most ignorant people on the planet ... & fatter than she was as a witch”

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. It would be rude even if Sara Marie were skinny, but an overweight individual calling someone fat??? Classy.
Glen

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

She is a crass one, isn't she? Our leaders should not be flagrantly publishing such filth. She is a disgrace.
the biggest

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

why should she play by the rules? She doesn' pay taxes, she verbally abuses people, she posts filth on the iternet -- ad yet she get elected. It's our fault this foul-mouthed abomination is in public office.
Kelly

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

She is a party stooge with no class. She is the problem with our political landscape.
Nuh Uh

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Does the Powell City Council know she's publishing this filth. She represents the city. Not at all cool.
Kurt

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

She spews poison to anyone with a twitter account. I can't wait to see what happens when more residents are exposed to her vitriol swill. I think Jim Ward was more appropriate. Scary.
Billy Goat

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Poor Sara. She claims that she is being trolled, and that people are too cowardly to engage her on her twitter account.

Classic deflection. She knows that her tweets were crass and do not become an elected official. Instead of explaining why she was right to make those comments, she bashes her critics. Classy Sara, classy. You showed your cards; you have no defense.
Classy.
Billy Goat

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Oh, and... The @topix blogs are all anonymous so the ppl posting & attacking my tweets are too cowardly to show who they are.#NEWTONE

Classy.
Karl

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

At lease she kept her lack of justification classier than her former tweets. We are making progress. #newtone. --lol.
Drew

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

What is her problem? I guess she just doesn't get it. She probably never will. Sad.
Pat

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Of course Sara Marie will not apologize in any way for her unbecoming language. She runs and hides in any media form where she can control what is being said. She is afraid of open and honest dialogue. She would prefer to have the power to delete comments especially when the comments highlight her ignorance. 2013 is coming fast Sara. Be ready. Your hateful,crass speech will come back to haunt you.
Keep it classy.
SaraMarie

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Can control who can see her "tweets." She doesn't take on anyone who doesn't agree with her.
Pat

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

On a side note, retweeting crass language...not classy. The tweet may be from another perspective, but it is still crass.
ex.

#NoH8 “@TwitchyTeam:'B*tch a*s w**re': Libs attack Lindsay Lohan for tweet about tax cuts for the rich http://bit.ly/O2uF7p

Come on Sara;keep it classy.
Dave

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Wow. I never knew that Sara Marie was so crass and disrespectful. I am disgusted to know that someone like her is representing me. She disgraces Powell and the county. I have lost all respect for her. You are right, she needs to show some class.
Chloe

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I saw the title of this thread, and I just had to check it out. I thought, what would a lesson on being more like Sara look like. I was delighted to find that I am not supposed to emulate Sara. Thank goodness. The last thing we need is another person acting like Sara. She is a classless act. Not only is she a mean potty mouth, she probably has still not paid off the tax lien on her business. That is a good lesson to teach. Don't cha know?
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Queen of the potty mouth, Sara Marie Brenner, is making some progress.

.@CChase1987 Your crappy platitudes are a waste of my time. No specifics = no more discussion. Go back to your #h8.@KurtSchlichter

Crappy? Still not classy Sara. Keep up the effort. Don't worry, your progress will not make you a progressive.
Andy

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Smb43065 wrote:
Queen of the potty mouth, Sara Marie Brenner, is making some progress.
.@CChase1987 Your crappy platitudes are a waste of my time. No specifics = no more discussion. Go back to your #h8.@KurtSchlichter
Crappy? Still not classy Sara. Keep up the effort. Don't worry, your progress will not make you a progressive.
It is a little ironic to see Sara Marie tell someone to go back to their hate--as if she is above that. She is a fairly hateful person. The tweets already posted show that. Come on lady, show some class.
SaraMarie

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

thanks people for posting on topix about her silly twittering -- childish and unfortunate -- must be the root of her overeating issus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of289
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Plain City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Plain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance