Alger, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

boycott plain city steam threshers show

planin' to attend the 64TH annual Miami valley steam threshers show in plain city....?.....take my advice and forget-it already....

the place actually looks more like a redneck mud run this year...the management is rude to the public and the vehicles traking mud onto the highway are breaking the law and disregarding the publics safety..

why are there cub-scout parking attendants...?...do the werk 4 free err sumptin'...?....these young boys should be enjoyin' their summer in the prime of their lives, but here they are slaves to the greedy steam show management

everyone knows it's just a $3 show anyway and the steam show managemet has been ripping-off everybody for $5 anymore and the show git's smaller every year...the little pizza/carry-out across the street is out of business also this year..the whole town reaks of smoke odors

the west libery show is free and has many of the same vendors...tractor days in mount gilead is $3 complete with a fun combine demo-derby, pullin' and parade, the centerburg show is fre and features a fantastic horticulture exibit..

next tye I attend the other shows I will be shure to make the vendors aware that the plain city show in not on my future agenda and I don't recommend it to my friends

having a good tyme is the entire concept. the $5 plain city show is no longer worthwhile and looks like it going to be replaced by the richwood one...?..

but one thing is clear...
boycott plain city steam threshers show.....Baby!

no charge
animal control

Alger, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

the shows dysfunctional management needs to @ least make a public apology to the cash payin' traverlers who were denied acess to the park due to negliet traffic control personel who requied visitors to engage their vehicles through over a half-foot of mud and risk damages....

actually the p/c police were asleep @ the wheel to allow the law to be broke and old route US42 was complety covered in 2 inches of wet mud, risking death to the public...traffic was also boced-out on the highway due to the dysfunctional show management...

and moreover awl diss was goin'-on and the show was sparsely attened...juss because the state constructed a brand new bypass does-not revert ownership of old US$@ to the steamshow management and they were commitin' a crime......Baby!

boycott plain city steam threshers show

mark ur calenders for the r-wood show diss weekend..the same garden tractor club will be featured among ouddaha' fun events....

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Plain City Discussions

Search the Plain City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality speaks 28,424
2 Men Charged After Delaware Co. Pursuit | WBNS... (Mar '11) Jul 5 I AM 1 OF THE PICS ABOVE 50
Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Delaware County Habitat for Humanity ReStore. (Jul '10) Jun 30 Jimmy 19
Do you approve of John P. Buchheit, III as Mayor? (Jan '12) Jun 29 john buchheit 3
Victim continues to testify in Armengau trial Jun 28 yeah baby yeah 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Plain City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE