Authorities ID woman killed in crash

Authorities ID woman killed in crash

There are 2 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Authorities ID woman killed in crash. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

The Sandoval County Sheriff's Department has released the identity of a woman killed when the sport utility vehicle she was driving crashed near Placitas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Yankee Yahoo

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Incredible, a real testament to our media for not speaking more on the subject of illegal immigrants in this country. Even worse, this poor woman just lost her husband to cancer 7 months ago and leaves behind children!!!

Is anyone investigating this? Have the police searched any construction sites in Placitas that might have been hiring illegals? Anything?

“Fear is the Mind-Killer”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Aug 13, 2008
This poor woman left behind children and just lost her husband to cancer 7 months ago.

Has anyone investigated the whereabouts of the illegal immigrant that did this? Checked construction sites for illegals in the areas? Anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pigeons being targeted in Old Town (Mar '08) 10 min Go2Hell 43
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr Mister Chix 112,840
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Mister Chix 62,044
News Request to send accused rapist back to jail den... 4 hr Marci 3
News U.S. attorney joins Muslim community to promote... 6 hr Derhala 43
News Locals React to Holly Holm s Loss 6 hr Felisha 3
News Restaurant comes under fire for pun on sign 6 hr Dominquez 88

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance