Woman Hating State Rep
Lily02886

Asunción, Paraguay

#1 Jan 25, 2013
New Mexico State Representative Cathrynn Brown represents a shocking lack of character by PROPOSING TO HUMILIATE the victims of rape. Even more shocking, Rep. Brown LIES and publishes FALSE STATEMENTS on her official site. This is the TRUTH about House Bill 206:
House Bill 206, introduced by state Rep. Cathrynn Brown (R), would charge a rape victim who ended her pregnancy with a third-degree felony for "tampering with evidence."

“Tampering with evidence shall include procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime," the bill says.

Third-degree felonies in New Mexico carry a sentence of up to three years in prison.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe Brown will amend her law so that it only applies to victims of "legitimate" rape.
GetItExpunged

Los Alamos, NM

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
Maybe Brown will amend her law so that it only applies to victims of "legitimate" rape.
Betcha like a friend said, everypoen is conservative, until somethign happens to YOU. I think if this happened to her, she'd abort inside of a trip to the store for the abortion pill, and she knows it. She just wants attention, from crazy people and right wingers, and to stir the pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr fmer505-1951 62,249
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr fmer505-1951 113,103
hillary endorsed by grand dragon kkk - tim kane... 6 hr DAC 5
News New a Breaking Bada balloon coming to the sky 8 hr Ruby 4
News Thieves steal thousands of dollars from Albuque... 8 hr Ruby 4
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child 9 hr again 4
Academy Acres Estates-Abq NE-Burglary Suspects ... 9 hr again 7

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance