Stay Classy, Albuquerque

Stay Classy, Albuquerque

There are 5 comments on the Santa Fe Reporter story from Jun 4, 2013, titled Stay Classy, Albuquerque. In it, Santa Fe Reporter reports that:

Last week, KRQE-News 13 got all nasty on us. During an evening broadcast, anchor Dick Knipfing opened with an assertion that SFR's recent reporting-on FBI interviews related to a lucrative racino lease awarded in 2011 to a politically connected company [news, May 29: "Downs Doings"]-was "not accurate."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Fe Reporter.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Oh poor babycrys, the SFR feels someone got nasty with them, boo hoo, now where is their sugar tit so they can make themselves feel better?
The

Huntsville, AL

#2 Jun 5, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
?
point is to demonstrate which media outlet is bought and which one is independent.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Lol, the SFR is more of a trashy tabloid rag than anything else. They should fold up shop and stop killing trees spewing their useless garbage. Whine on pobracitos.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Try to keep the car in park and stay in the car while having sex Albuquerque! Stay classy

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Son throws Mom from the bridge into the Rio Grande river...after assaulting and kidnapping her.

Man threatens to blowup F.B.I. building with home made burrito bomb.

Miho caught trying to burglarize gramma's home....twice!

Albuquerque is staying classy and the Chamber of Commerce is taking a long lunch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 58 min Piglet Von Chix 64,108
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Mister Chix 115,070
TRUMP just POed Many More People 10 hr I am 130
News Police say man confronts squatters, gets shot, ... 11 hr is this real 1
Academy Acres, Far NE Heights, Mail Thieves Aga... 13 hr they 19
News Albuquerque mayor overrules condiment ban place... 13 hr help us lower taxes 1
News #abq4ward: Amid growing crime epidemic, KOB new... Sat Frmr-fmer505-1951 6

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages