Let's Declare War on Mexico!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

#47 Mar 7, 2013
Why would anyone want to declare war on Mexico?
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#48 Mar 7, 2013
Kokopelli wrote:
Perhaps we should declare war on Mexico. It's a stretch, but how else are we going to quell the ongoing violence stemming from a nation teetering on the brink of a brutal, bloody civil war? Its tentacles are creeping slowly into the United States each and everyday... It IS an invasion.
Phoenix, Arizona is the number two kidnapping capitol of the world. Hard drugs flow through our kids' schools like chocolate milk. Rising murder rates are widely attributed to illegal aliens/those from Latin America involved in the drug trade. Gang numbers are skyrocketing thanks to the drug war,(over half the gang members in Los Angeles, for instance, are illegal aliens with ties to cartels.)
And there is no end in sight. Each year in Mexico, the numbers resulting from the drug wars rise, despite so-called "efforts" from President Calderon. Like it or not, our crime rates reflect this, and it will only get worse. Sure, we can put the military on the border, but they'll only act as human cameras... Without a declaration of war, they're unable to do anything more than point at an illegal alien crossing the desert.
People seem to forget the ever-growing chaos and violent disarray that's occurring just south of us.
We have a dizzying war zone just miles away from us that grows and threatens our nation each and everyday. Something needs to be done. It's all too close for comfort.
There's little incentive for Mexican law enforcement. They're killed en masse and compensated significantly less than their drug cartel counterparts... This leads to an escalation in violence, corruption, and desertion.
Victims from the drug war are getting younger. Crimes are getting gorier. Car-to-car gun battles are becoming a part of the scenery. How soon before this becomes the norm in our own nation?
You got a better chance of telling your story on the Jerry Springer show. No one cares about this stuff and the illegal sales of drugs is what fuels our economy.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#49 Mar 7, 2013
You know you white folks are getting rich selling drugs for the Mexican cartels, stop your dam whining and work for a living for once.
Robert Schiavell

United States

#50 Mar 7, 2013
Mexico supplies drugs to Americans. Our thirst for their product spurs violence between suppliers. It's our fault.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#51 Mar 7, 2013
Robert Schiavell wrote:
Mexico supplies drugs to Americans. Our thirst for their product spurs violence between suppliers. It's our fault.
I wonder what the ratio of addicts to non-addicts are today. I'm sure it's high. I'd say one out of every 4 people in America are substance abusers.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#52 Mar 7, 2013
When are they going to do some studies on the number of child birth defects that are a result of some form of illegal drug use.
If one or both parents were addicts and it resulted in a birth defect I don't feel that the couple or parent should be entitled to subsidies from the government for that child.
Theres a huge difference with naturally occuring defects and ones that were incurred due to malicious intent.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#53 Mar 7, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
When are they going to do some studies on the number of child birth defects that are a result of some form of illegal drug use.
If one or both parents were addicts and it resulted in a birth defect I don't feel that the couple or parent should be entitled to subsidies from the government for that child.
Theres a huge difference with naturally occuring defects and ones that were incurred due to malicious intent.
Many may agree from a financial aspect, byt remember too its is the child who suffers from whatever defect there may be, and that child certainly didn't ask to be born, much less to druggie or w/a defect. Its not an easy issue to accommodate until you view it from the child's perspective. Now maybe sterilizing the parent(s) would be a good thing, just saying...
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#54 Mar 7, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Many may agree from a financial aspect, byt remember too its is the child who suffers from whatever defect there may be, and that child certainly didn't ask to be born, much less to druggie or w/a defect. Its not an easy issue to accommodate until you view it from the child's perspective. Now maybe sterilizing the parent(s) would be a good thing, just saying...
Make the parents work. I know and have come across parents who don't work, don't want to work and live off the childs subsidies.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#55 Mar 7, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing what will happen to that child when the parents will no longer be around to care for it.
Concha Pena the Original

Albuquerque, NM

#56 Mar 7, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing what will happen to that child when the parents will no longer be around to care for it.
What will happen to the over 20's when mom an pop are not around?
LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#57 Mar 7, 2013
we need to show the child that they can accompany the folks back home.
No need to separate the little ones.

I'd be glad to drive.
Concha Pena the Original

Albuquerque, NM

#58 Mar 7, 2013
Mexico's overpopulated and not because of Catholicism but the male feeling the need to prove his manliness. Not all men feel that need but so many do! War will be against so many innocent childen, a better solution is to teach women how to care for their children and show them how to be independent and loving.'Family' does not have to be over four members. Family planners should lead this war. Have lots of General Condoms leading populations.
This

Albuquerque, NM

#59 Mar 8, 2013
Concha Pena the Original wrote:
Mexico's overpopulated and not because of Catholicism but the male feeling the need to prove his manliness. Not all men feel that need but so many do! War will be against so many innocent childen, a better solution is to teach women how to care for their children and show them how to be independent and loving.'Family' does not have to be over four members. Family planners should lead this war. Have lots of General Condoms leading populations.
is a two way street, women are just as much to blame too.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#60 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>What will happen to the over 20's when mom an pop are not around?
If they are as vindictive as mine they will be better off.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#61 Mar 8, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking about a child that needs full assistant or doesn't have the mental capacity to live on his or her own.
You sanddwellers need to read a little better.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#62 Mar 8, 2013
Your an original all right. You came in a hardshell and is very hard to crack.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#63 Mar 8, 2013
Called loose associations. And not of the relationship kind.
Concha Pena the Original

Albuquerque, NM

#64 Mar 8, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking about a child that needs full assistant or doesn't have the mental capacity to live on his or her own.
You sanddwellers need to read a little better.
government funded INSTITUTIONS. These places hire Mexicans to get good service at minimum wage. No union, no complaints.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 min Dale 57,993
Power Ford Has Hired a Registered Sex Offender 1 hr Sue 344
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) 1 hr Manuel L 23
APS Leadership Disgraces Itself Yet Again (Nov '06) 1 hr Manuel 5
White House looks like a circus lit up 2 hr Gorden 32
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr mosquitoes 108,678
bandido support clubs (Nov '11) 5 hr Gene 164
More from around the web

Placitas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE