3 charged in shooting, carjacking of ...

3 charged in shooting, carjacking of Hatch man

There are 28 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Jul 19, 2009, titled 3 charged in shooting, carjacking of Hatch man. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

New Mexico authorities have arrested three Truth or Consequences men accused of shooting a motorist and running him over with his own car as his wife watched.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thankfully not Jean poole

Conneautville, PA

#21 Aug 6, 2009
Jean Poole wrote:
Isn't the one Morrengo(sp?)related to the girl who runs that Dust/Glitter (whatever) shop in T or C? Don't know what they really do in there - never see anybody "shop" there.
HA! I've read many posts in here about TorC and this one is hilarious. I live in TorC and love it here.

I've shopped at Dust & Glitter many times - great shop. Although I always wondered why she's selling vintage sequined Kevlar vests. Now I know why - for the carjackers.

Jeane Poole = Moron. Wait a minute - Moron is close to the spelling of one of the guys charged in the shooting. That must mean Jean Poole is related to him. Are you?

“Springtime In New Mexico, YES!”

Since: Jun 09

Elephant Butte Sierra County

#22 Aug 7, 2009
Thankfully not Jean poole wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I've read many posts in here about TorC and this one is hilarious. I live in TorC and love it here.
I've shopped at Dust & Glitter many times - great shop. Although I always wondered why she's selling vintage sequined Kevlar vests. Now I know why - for the carjackers.
Jeane Poole = Moron. Wait a minute - Moron is close to the spelling of one of the guys charged in the shooting. That must mean Jean Poole is related to him. Are you?
Part of the problem, is that T or C has a few disgruntle residents, or persons who have visited before, and were possibly rubbed the wrong way, and these people have computer access and nothing better to do with their time, other than to slander.

I've seen threads where local businesses, certain people (not naming names) and right down to the police department have been slandered.

Yeah, my wife recently received a speeding ticket on the curve, 35 in a 25. So effen what? She's slowed down some now. Is that a reason to single out a cop? Is that a reason to slam the P.D.?
I meet people at stores here nearly every day. Some are pleasant, some are having bad days. Is this a reason to single out a person or business to slander? I think not.

Some people have posted it's the unfriendliest city in New Mexcio. Bullship! Some say they'll never come back! OK, but if you do, please leave your attitude at home. You're always welcome here, but stop complaining.

It doesn't matter if joe blow is related to a person who might have committed a crime. The important thing is that these three individuals were caught thanks to the law enforcement departments working in sync, and will have their day in court.
Most violent crimes go unsolved, and some carjackings go unsolved too, and sometimes end up being homicides unsolved. I think LE did a bang up job in the tracking and apprehension of these criminals. Great work.
lol

Whiting, IN

#23 Mar 9, 2011
omg u al r dum i knw them n all they where doing is takeing care of there sht so that tell you dont come to t.or.c n talk sht thinking you going toget away with dont wkr that way now you hatch fuks knw we dont play.....nothing but the sur 13
WorkingStiff

Carlsbad, CA

#24 Mar 9, 2011
lol wrote:
omg u al r dum i knw them n all they where doing is takeing care of there sht so that tell you dont come to t.or.c n talk sht thinking you going toget away with dont wkr that way now you hatch fuks knw we dont play.....nothing but the sur 13
Idiott. Nuff said.
sister

United States

#25 Mar 12, 2011
f***k you all on what you think about my bro just tells you that we dont take sht frm no one so if you want some sht let me kne b***ches stp runing ur mouth! sur13
WorkingStiff

Carlsbad, CA

#26 Mar 14, 2011
sister wrote:
f***k you all on what you think about my bro just tells you that we dont take sht frm no one so if you want some sht let me kne b***ches stp runing ur mouth! sur13
Nothing but a bunch of losers, thieves and drug addicts. Anyone can pull a trigger. phoouking punks all tough with a gun? Put the gun down, without yr homies and see how tuff u r now. looser!
sister

United States

#27 Mar 16, 2011
omg you make me laugh plz hoe put ur name donw n we c whats up
WorkingStiff

Carlsbad, CA

#28 Mar 16, 2011
sister wrote:
omg you make me laugh plz hoe put ur name donw n we c whats up
Just go to Knuckleheads bar and grill anytime and ask for WORKINGSTIFF. You will find me. Come alone unless you need your homies to hold your hand. I am a gang of one. See if I will make you laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 min Jorge 113,385
"What Is Aleppo?" Gary Johnson: A person suffe... 43 min Shah 21
News Man Arrested In Fatal Shooting (Sep '08) 49 min Shah 3
News Van used for New Mexican veterans vandalized 1 hr TJT 18
News Despite laws, panhandlers flourish in ABQ (Nov '08) 1 hr TJT 118
Review: Adults On Rio Bravo (Nov '10) 1 hr TJT 774
Gary Johnson Has Become the New Harold Stassen ... 1 hr Queen 3

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance