3 charged in shooting, carjacking of Hatch man

Full story: KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico

New Mexico authorities have arrested three Truth or Consequences men accused of shooting a motorist and running him over with his own car as his wife watched.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 08

Rio Rancho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Thank goodness he is going to recover, and I wish for a full recovery.

I hope these three punks get their time in jail. They need to be off the streets for a very long time.
Annonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

i know these three guys and i hope they get what they deserve.
Jeffery58

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

What leads me to suspect alcohal and/or drugs was involved?

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Three more fine examples from the shallow end of the gene pool.

“Springtime In New Mexico, YES!”

Since: Jun 09

Elephant Butte Sierra County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

What a horrible crime. And these no accounts were from T or C? such dirtbags. I hope the court/judge throws the book at all three.

Since: Apr 09

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Jeffery58 wrote:
What leads me to suspect alcohal and/or drugs was involved?
The fact that it happen in Southern NM?
oswaldo vazquez

Roswell, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

thinking that juan carlos is my brother makes me wanna throw up. he deserves to be put in prison for a very long time the law is the law and he has to pay for doing this to innocent people.
oswaldo_vazquez@yahoo.com
Jean Poole

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

More fine T or C citizens showing their true colors. They believe the town's funk is really in their jeans. Can this town produce anybody with an IQ above 100, or who doesn't follow corruption because is the socially acceptable thing to do?

“Talk is Cheap”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Vigilantism puts tremendous faith in human beings to do what is right. We must celebrate the man who is all assuming the roles of judge, jury, and executioner with a .44 magnum in his hand is the have the foolish faith in human nature of a leftist. One man cannot be trusted to do what is right and administer proper justice. When law and order has broken down and decent, honest men and women take to arms and by dint of their numbers drive the corrupt, the evil, and sick out of their town, and city. It's the most conservative cause there is, safeguarding rights and protecting the innocent...
becca

Truchas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

i live in the area if one of my kids did that the cops n attorneys could have what was left of them when i was done!!!!!!! believe it or not some of us down here at least one, believes in whooping a kids butt if needed and will do EVERYTHING in my powers to raise good law abiding members of society!!!
its time

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

skinwalker wrote:
Vigilantism puts tremendous faith in human beings to do what is right. We must celebrate the man who is all assuming the roles of judge, jury, and executioner with a .44 magnum in his hand is the have the foolish faith in human nature of a leftist. One man cannot be trusted to do what is right and administer proper justice. When law and order has broken down and decent, honest men and women take to arms and by dint of their numbers drive the corrupt, the evil, and sick out of their town, and city. It's the most conservative cause there is, safeguarding rights and protecting the innocent...
I agree lets get them before they get us. Time to get proactive.
Janice

Bloomfield, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

I too live in Sierra county on occasion and wow what a mess TorC is but then when the spaceport is the biggest political concern and youth are allowed to wander aimlessly in search of one meth party after another and addiction is at an all time high, when there are no real jobs and the county won't take care of the industries it already has... Well then what do they expect. My prayers to the victim and hope that real justice is served to the perps.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

What industry? T or C doesn't have any belching smokestacks. Where are you mistaking T or C with? Columbus Ohio? T or C doesn't have any manufacturing jobs, no industry. Political Spaceport? The citizens voted for the tax increase to fund this thing, how political is that? Political is when the town fathers ram it down the taxpayer throats, like Milwaukee County Stadium. Teens searching for one meth party after another? A gross exaggeration to say the least.
Ah Hum, these were not YOUTHS who committed this crime, these were adults, 20+ years of age.
Please don't come back to T or C before you have cleared your head.
3 young men living outside the law is not youth, ok?
3 men who needed money for drugs, probably. Addicts sometimes turn to criminal activity. Who knows what kind of upbringing these men had. Maybe they became involved in drugs after a coddled home life.
Please, someone post some facts about these criminals before saying it was their upbringing, or the jeans please.(genes)
Poster, you're correct about one thing: no real jobs in T or C. But, there are no real jobs in other small towns either. Young people, most are not discouraged by this, some set their sights higher, move to a bigger city, attend college and further their lives in a positive manner. So, don't start blaming all of this on the location. S H I T like this happens in bigger and better cities too. Get off of the soap box, you haven't made any sense.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Judged:

News you can use. Here is part of the story (front page news) of the Herald, T or C's local newspaper. You'll have to buy a copy of the Herald for the full story, cost is $0.50 per copy at local service stations and convenience stores.
Apparently, the three offenders are allegedly gang members.

http://heraldpub.com/news.pdf
Jean Poole

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

Judged:

Isn't the one Morrengo(sp?)related to the girl who runs that Dust/Glitter (whatever) shop in T or C? Don't know what they really do in there - never see anybody "shop" there.
Sir Talks a Lot

Saegertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

Judged:

Jean Poole wrote:
Isn't the one Morrengo(sp?)related to the girl who runs that Dust/Glitter (whatever) shop in T or C? Don't know what they really do in there - never see anybody "shop" there.
Uh-oh. Looks like another T or C-an has angered April!! Look out Dust/Glitter Lady, the Queen of Humanure is gonna get you!

So is this the tactic you used to get folks to sign that recall petition? By “tactic” I mean distort unrelated things into potentially damaging innuendos? Wow. If it wasn’t so evil, I’d have to give you credit for being so creative. I hate to break it to you, April, but just because two people have last names beginning with the same letter doesn’t mean that they are related. You and your conspiracies! And connecting some shop lady to a lethal car-jacking is even more ludicrous than saying that Fiesta’s Go Green environmental theme was subliminal propaganda to get folks to vote for that man you love to hate. Are you insane? Oh yeah. You are. Listen, if your enemies are indeed as bad as you contend, shouldn’t the truth speak for itself? Do you really need to create false rumors to ruin folks you hate?

Out of curiosity, what did she do to gain your ire? Did you apply for a job at her store and get rejected? Did she reject you in some other way? If so, why not write that she crushed your heart across your business’s window? Oh, because your business closed. Too bad. Hey, I’m not just being nosy; I like to keep abreast of your narcissistic path of destruction and hate.
Just another fake name

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

Even if the gang member and a local business owner woman were twins or clones, it wouldn't make the sibling guilty of the crime. How absurd was that post?
Just another fake name

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Even if the gang member and a local business owner were twins or clones, it wouldn't make the sibling guilty of the crime. How absurd was that post?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

Jean Poole wrote:
So effen what? Guilt by association?
Jefferey Skilling = Convicted Felon
Tom Skilling = Great meteorologist for WGN in chicago

If your mommy was a mass murderer, does that make you a mass murderer too? clean up your own gene pool jean
Retired1

Saegertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

Jean Poole wrote:
Is this stupidity or evilness?

Stupid evil?

Evil stupid?

Either way my dear, it places you at the very bottom of your gene pool, Jean Poole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Placitas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Placitas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••