Could Adam Lanza Have Been Influenced...

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#142 Jan 18, 2013
Concha Pena wrote:
Praised be God! That bs you claim is in you, with you and possibly you. Everybody knows your mind so, please, do yourself a favor, and don't INSULT humble realiity and those who KNOW better. Fairy tales? once I was a child and even then I knew the difference, I felt the difference, I loved GOD, He's not just one He's Everyone and everything. You are blind, so you can't see, you are deaf, so you can't hear but you have other senses pointing the WAY. "Discuss rationally"? You need a new brain, a sweet tongue a clean hand. LOVE and REPENT.
Amen!!!!!
dpb

Alamosa, CO

#143 Jan 18, 2013
Another dillusional fool speaks. Those who believe this shi- are still children in their approach to rationality. Show me your "god" or anyone associated with this figment of your imagination -- Show me any proof (one shred) of its existance. Hey, I have a brain which works, more than I can say for one who believes in irrational "god" figures, virgin births, rising from the dead (zombie creature) and prays (for naught) to a non-existant being. As for the "sweet tongue" and "clean hand" -- come try them out and then judge. ;>) LMAO
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#144 Jan 18, 2013
don't fight with the TRUTH, humble yourself, realize you ain't ALL that.'I'm nobody, who are you?' One proof: and then there is you. As for me, there is a miracle thanks to my family. irrational god says you, poor thinkin from YOUR OMNIPOTENT brain. hoohoohooNOT
dpb

Alamosa, CO

#145 Jan 18, 2013
You are about as much a "miracle" as those silly folks who see faces and virgins on their tortillas or in their shit. And you "god" "speaks to you -- better get to Vegas for a check-up. LMAO
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#146 Jan 18, 2013
Vegas, you better believe it Las Vegas here I come! A millionaress will I be! you know where 10% gos!
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#147 Jan 18, 2013
dpb wrote:
You are about as much a "miracle" as those silly folks who see faces and virgins on their tortillas or in their shit. And you "god" "speaks to you -- better get to Vegas for a check-up. LMAO
dpb the retard had an 8 pound water head. He was 5'3 and he said to me "I like tater tots - haw haw"

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#148 Jan 18, 2013
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been discussing the issue with people on an evolution vs creation thread....
They mentioned that the universe started with one tiny spacedust particle....
So you get your science info from Topix threads rather than from credible science websites. No wonder you are so clueless.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#149 Jan 18, 2013
correction I did not blog #147, that is not my style of writing nor part of the miracle of my LIFE.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#150 Jan 18, 2013
the most honorable FORUM monitors should allow my very legal membership to be acknowledged n order to keep IMPOSTORS from threading on my proerty.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#151 Jan 18, 2013
ooophs PROPERTY that's what I meant. You have the PWER, almighty night MONITORS. Concha Pena's the name a lil' pig's my LEGAL avatar. Help me tell the world who I am.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#152 Jan 18, 2013
The Albuquerque Forum drives me crazy. POWER, is what I need just like yours, honorable and just MONITORS.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#153 Jan 18, 2013
To Knightmare: I started te UNIVERSE, maybe
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#154 Jan 19, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
The singularities are phenomena that we scientists have not yet figured out in the context of our understanding of physics, such as the core of a black hole. The intense gravity of a black hole compresses finite matter into an infinitely dense and infinitely hot singularity. This singularity expanded and cooled into what is now our universe, and it continues to expand and cool even today. The Big Bang Theory involves transformations of matter and energy, not creating matter and energy from nothing. And that is where KM is confused and in error.
What do you not understand about negative Kelvin? In quantum physics, temperature is more about the non-uniform energy distributions in the particles in a system.
"We scientists?" Are you part of the modern priest class that feels compelled to do the hand-waving B.S. you just did in an attempt to preserve some sense of political authority for your bretheren?

Can you even define what "nothing" is? How can you talk about the "law" of conservation of energy at T=0 when you have no access to T<0 ... or even T=0?

Where is your concern for narratives that violate conservation of energy and momentum at much less exotic times -- like, for example, on September 11, 2001 in lower Manhattan? Specifically, in the case of World Trade Center Building 7, if the roof-line of this massive building is dropping symmetrically at free-fall acceleration, then what part of the building's potential energy is available for breaking and deforming the structure? Isn't free-fall a condition where ALL potential energy is converted to kinetic energy?
I suppose

Huntsville, AL

#155 Jan 19, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
"We scientists?" Are you part of the modern priest class that feels compelled to do the hand-waving B.S. you just did in an attempt to preserve some sense of political authority for your bretheren?
Can you even define what "nothing" is? How can you talk about the "law" of conservation of energy at T=0 when you have no access to T<0 ... or even T=0?
Where is your concern for narratives that violate conservation of energy and momentum at much less exotic times -- like, for example, on September 11, 2001 in lower Manhattan? Specifically, in the case of World Trade Center Building 7, if the roof-line of this massive building is dropping symmetrically at free-fall acceleration, then what part of the building's potential energy is available for breaking and deforming the structure? Isn't free-fall a condition where ALL potential energy is converted to kinetic energy?
you prefer the voices in your head to science
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#156 Jan 19, 2013
'we scientists'? I am nothing, who are you?
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#157 Jan 19, 2013
I suppose wrote:
<quoted text>
you prefer the voices in your head to science
There is a discipline called "science," with all of its successes and limitations, and then there are the people who purport to understand and speak about the discipline. Don't confuse these two.

Max Planck, one of the more enlightened members of the Scientific Priesthood, warned that:

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#158 Jan 19, 2013
Here's another interesting quote from Planck. Make of it what you will:

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind."

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#159 Jan 19, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your paranoid personality disorder must have a hair-pin trigger. Obviously, you have deep-seated resentments towards mainstream scientists, most likely because we reject your pseudo-scientific BS about 9/11.

Your misunderstanding of science and failure to use the priciples of logic are just as bad as the crackpots who push creation science or intelligent design. Ask rhetorical questions, quote scientific principles out of context, and hold up anything you don't understand as proof of something else.

But, if all these conspiracy delusions give meaning to your pathetic life, then more power to you. Carry on.
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#160 Jan 19, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your paranoid personality disorder must have a hair-pin trigger. Obviously, you have deep-seated resentments towards mainstream scientists, most likely because we reject your pseudo-scientific BS about 9/11.
Your misunderstanding of science and failure to use the priciples of logic are just as bad as the crackpots who push creation science or intelligent design. Ask rhetorical questions, quote scientific principles out of context, and hold up anything you don't understand as proof of something else.
But, if all these conspiracy delusions give meaning to your pathetic life, then more power to you. Carry on.
I was not aware that my questions were rhetorical. Let me try asking again, with non-rhetorical intention explicitly stated for your benefit:

1) In reference to your statement that "The Big Bang Theory involves transformations of matter and energy, not creating matter and energy from nothing," can you define what you mean by "nothing?" Is this where the superposition of all probability distribution functions for every particle in the cosmos equals zero, or is there something fundamentally erroneous about that particular formulation (and if so, can you set me straight)? Can you say something about the creation and annihilation of "virtual particles" in the context of your definition of "nothing?" Are they absent? Is the energy of "nothing" equal to zero? What can you say about Planck length and Heisenberg uncertainty in the context of "nothing"? Is there structure to "nothing" (i.e. "quantum foam"?)

2)In reference to your statement that "singularities are phenomena that we scientists have not yet figured out in the context of our understanding of physics," and given that the genesis (T=0) of our universe, according to "Big Bang Theory," is represented by a singularity, what can you say about the law of conservation of energy at T<0 and T=0? If I'm understanding you correctly, your statement that "The Big Bang Theory involves transformations of matter and energy, not creating matter and energy from nothing" indicates that energy is conserved at and around T=0. And if I'm misunderstanding you, please enlighten me.

3) Doesn't the symmetric, free-fall descent of the roof-line of WTC7 on 9/11 indicate that ALL gravitational potential energy of the visible portions (the entire perimeter) of the building is being converted to kinetic energy (if the law of conservation of energy is applied)? If not, why not? If so, what are the implications, given the size and structurally redundant configuration of this large steel-frame building?

And here is a new one. How does your almost exclusive reliance on "ad hominem" argumentation support your characterization of yourself as a member of the "logical" and "scientific" community?
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#161 Jan 19, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your misunderstanding of science and failure to use the priciples of logic are just as bad as the crackpots who push creation science or intelligent design.....
Are the following quotes indicative of "crackpots" who either never had or have lost their status as "mainstream scientists?"

----------
"Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble." - Albert Einstein

----------

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." - Werner Heisenberg

And another:

"In the history of science, ever since the famous trial of Galileo, it has repeatedly been claimed that scientific truth cannot be reconciled with the religious interpretation of the world. Although I an now convinced that scientific truth is unassailable in its own field, I have never found it possible to dismiss the content of religious thinking as simply part of an outmoded phase in the consciousness of mankind, a part we shall have to give up from now on, Thus in the course of my life I have repeatedly been compelled to ponder on the relationship of these two regions of though, for I have never been able to doubt the reality of that to which they point.- Heisenberg again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail guard takes bribe, allows inmate sex (Apr '08) 28 min Grrr 8
Surplus APS portables 37 min Ray S 3
News Valencia County Fire Chief to keep job followin... 41 min Fazil 12
News Woman says neighbor's dog escaped, mauled her pet 1 hr Poppy 25
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr fmer505-1951 112,283
Sex Crimes at Target Stores 2 hr Kathy 26
COUNTDOWN January 20, 2017 ! 3 hr feel the johnson 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages