Should Abortions be Allowed When There is a Fetal Heartbeat?

Created by brian on Nov 27, 2012

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Why not, Jim Villanucci would support that

We slaughter the Unborn like Pigs ,so what?

Obamaites Lust After Condoms & Abortion

Women Sluts Love Slicing up their Unborn

Gimme my Foodstamps & screw the USA

Screw the heart of the unborn child-kill it

No Fathers! Just Sex and Abortion.

Gimme my birth control and you pay for it.

We slaughter pigs, so why not the unborn?

Praise be to Obama mephestopheles

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
brian

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 27, 2012
We prissy- praise the polar bear, the wolf, and the coyote.

We cream before a dog like it was the Great Shiva.

We remove the unborn child with the alacrity of a NAZI scientist.

In our miseducated pomposity we are the poseurs of scientism rather than science.

We bray like Obama Donkeys as we scorch the earth with our boring nihilism.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Fanatics like you helped turn women voters against Romney and the GOP. Keep up the good work.
brian

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
Fanatics like you helped turn women voters against Romney and the GOP. Keep up the good work.
Fanatics like you help to spade clods of dirt over the graves of unborn children.

You should be awarded the same Iron Cross that was awarded Hitler.
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Piss on you and those "unborn children." It's none of your fkg business.
more

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Nov 28, 2012
brian wrote:
horsesht hate-filled braying from the lunatic phony pollster.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Nov 28, 2012
brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanatics like you help to spade clods of dirt over the graves of unborn children.
You should be awarded the same Iron Cross that was awarded Hitler.
I am conducting a study of bible thumpers like you to see if the proportional relationship between your self-righteousness and your meanness is linear or expotential. Since you all just lost the election, of course, the maximum values for each parameter have increased significantly.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Yes.

“Go Away!”

Since: Mar 10

ABQ Far NE Heights

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Man, you have really got some serious emotional and mental health issues that need tending to.
Have you given yourself the pseudonym Brian patterned after Monty Python's "Life of Brian"?
What's funny about folks like you is that you don't want women to have abortions, or even use condoms, or the morning-after-pill, but you are the first one's screeching at any mention of public assistance for single Mothers and their children. If you have access to condoms and abortion, we'll all pay less in public assistance!
Not only that, unwanted children are often abused and neglected, and many grow up exhibiting antisocial behavior and commit crimes. That costs even more for all of us. Nobody likes abortions. Nobody like root canals either. But sometimes both are necessary. Think what the USA will be like if zealots that believed that people shouldn't get blood transfusions, have operations, go to doctors, dentists, etc. took over. They're not different from you, Brian, or whatever your name is.
brian

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Dec 2, 2012
The elite progressives rejoice in silencing debate.
They have no more justification for their sophistry than a cockroach has for eating bread in the dark of your pantry.

Atrisco Village

#12 Dec 2, 2012
brian wrote:
The elite progressives rejoice in silencing debate.
They have no more justification for their sophistry than a cockroach has for eating bread in the dark of your pantry.
No one is trying to silence debate, honey. Of course, you need to introduce an idea which merits debate. Please, be my guest.

Atrisco Village

#13 Dec 2, 2012
brian wrote:
We prissy- praise the polar bear, the wolf, and the coyote.
We cream before a dog like it was the Great Shiva.
We remove the unborn child with the alacrity of a NAZI scientist.
In our miseducated pomposity we are the poseurs of scientism rather than science.
We bray like Obama Donkeys as we scorch the earth with our boring nihilism.
Maybe you do all those things. Not I.
brian

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Dec 2, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No one is trying to silence debate, honey. Of course, you need to introduce an idea which merits debate. Please, be my guest.
You know very well, if you have integrity, that any posts which are contrary to the progressive Weltanschauung are countered not with thought, but rather with ad hominem attacks.
brian

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am conducting a study of bible thumpers like you to see if the proportional relationship between your self-righteousness and your meanness is linear or expotential. Since you all just lost the election, of course, the maximum values for each parameter have increased significantly.
Since you just "won" an election , you gloat like a bilious goat who thinks he's in Valhalla because he now swallowed the rusty can of Obamaism.

You will regurgitate your unpalatable communism long before we stop fighting against it..

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#16 Dec 2, 2012
brian wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very well, if you have integrity, that any posts which are contrary to the progressive Weltanschauung are countered not with thought, but rather with ad hominem attacks.
We all have integrity, but it is you that seems to lack it(integrity). You are the one that insults since we don't agree with your Dark Ages mentality. Time to leave the past behind and join the future.
Uuuh

Santa Fe, NM

#17 Dec 2, 2012
brian wrote:
<quoted text>

with ad hominem attacks.
yeah... look at your choices in your phony poll. The only conversation you are having is with yourself, but you do it in public.

Atrisco Village

#18 Dec 2, 2012
brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by me, and I can only control my own responses. It lacks integrity to make blanket statements like the one you just wrote.
brian

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah... look at your choices in your phony poll. The only conversation you are having is with yourself, but you do it in public.
I have tried to discuss issues with you for months, and the only thing your posts prove is that:

Marx was wrong- there is no inevitable progression of matter.

Darwin was wrong- there is no evolution of species, at least not in your case...
nota bene

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Dec 2, 2012
To get back to the point.

How man progressives would be slap-happy to coddle a colt and yet accede to throttle the throat of an unborn child?

When you answer that question you will begin to understand the mystery of iniquity and the truth of original sin...
nota bene

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Dec 2, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Not by me, and I can only control my own responses. It lacks integrity to make blanket statements like the one you just wrote.
I respect your comment.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#22 Dec 2, 2012
nota bene wrote:
To get back to the point.
How man progressives would be slap-happy to coddle a colt and yet accede to throttle the throat of an unborn child?
When you answer that question you will begin to understand the mystery of iniquity and the truth of original sin...
I understand Original Sin, as it was explained to me by the nuns.
No one throttles the throat of an unborn child. What a woman chooses to do with her body is her decision. Whether right or wrong, it is not for YOU to judge, that should be left for God on Judgement Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Thief hit every Albuquerque Target store 1 hr fmer505-1951 2
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr fmer505-1951 108,079
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr fmer505-1951 57,394
News Teen Injured in Shooting 8 hr geri 1
News Some beards are crappy because they are 8 hr geri 1
The Deep Tragedy of Ken Burns 8 hr geri 2
Obama Denies Treaty-Bound Duty to Protect Marsh... 23 hr states 7
More from around the web

Placitas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE