Suspect photo in fatal hit-and-run re...

Suspect photo in fatal hit-and-run released

There are 2 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Suspect photo in fatal hit-and-run released. In it, KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico reports that:

Sandoval County investigators have released a photo of the suspect in the deadly hit-and-run crash that killed Placitas mother Saturday night and orphaned her two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico.

bob

Cedar Crest, NM

#1 Aug 15, 2008
Hw probably went back where he belongs
Renee Rio Rancho NM

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 16, 2008
I am so sisk of these illegal imagrant comming and getting goverment and state help like section 8 stamps ,welfare and other assistance.when it comes to us legal new mexicans we have to struggal and fight to get the help we need,it seems that they have no problem getting the help that some of are deperately needing and have a hard time getting.most important they come here commit rape,robberies murders and other crimes.then they go back to mexico where thy are never found again and never pay for their crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The democrat-communists can't win an election... 1 hr Pull the head and... 18
News Gas near $3 a gallon (Jan '11) 7 hr ThomasA 110
TRUMP just POed Many More People 8 hr Concha Pena 106
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 9 hr Mister Chix 63,959
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 9 hr Mister Chix 114,928
News City breaks ground on Paseo del Norte landscaping 10 hr earle 6
What is The Biggest Hate Organization in America? 11 hr Sharlyn 19

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance