“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#105707 May 8, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Brick by brick, I intend to dismantle your Hollow, Frmr, brick by brick by brick.
What then, girlie?
Go ahead and dismantle my Hollow if you wish, but keep in mind that I will just move into the Palace where I will creep around at night. Watching, waiting, and you will never know who reaches out to grab you and toss you into the oven!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105708 May 8, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and dismantle my Hollow if you wish, but keep in mind that I will just move into the Palace where I will creep around at night. Watching, waiting, and you will never know who reaches out to grab you and toss you into the oven!
Listen-up, Frmr, and get this straight:
The only woman who s foot in this Pace is gonna be my wife-to-be, my fiancÚ, my intended.
If you don't fit any of the above descriptions, yer not gettin' in this Palace, no matter how sly you think you are.
I got steel-jaw traps laid out everywhere, so tip-toe through the Palace entirely at your own risk, and don't come crying to me when your fat little leg gets clamped on.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105709 May 8, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen-up, Frmr, and get this straight:
The only woman who s foot in this Pace is gonna be my wife-to-be, my fiancÚ, my intended.
If you don't fit any of the above descriptions, yer not gettin' in this Palace, no matter how sly you think you are.
I got steel-jaw traps laid out everywhere, so tip-toe through the Palace entirely at your own risk, and don't come crying to me when your fat little leg gets clamped on.
Why would you set traps out throughout the Palace? Don't you trust me? What about the piglet? What if one of his little hoofs gets clamped on?
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105710 May 8, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you set traps out throughout the Palace? Don't you trust me? What about the piglet? What if one of his little hoofs gets clamped on?
Auntie Frmr!
Even if Dad only put nut shells on the gleaming floors of the Palace, my delicate little hoofs would get battered and bruised, helping you creep up on Dad, while he's passed-out, I mean, asleep.
I'm staying snug in my tree-house, if you're going to creep around the Palace, trying to nab Dad, which I wish you wouldn't do.
Why couldn't you just cook-up some tofu, stick some feathers in it, and pretend it's Dad?
I'd sleep a lot easier, if you'd stop trying to mangle him (Dad) into a tiny million pieces.
Love you!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105711 May 8, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Frmr!
Even if Dad only put nut shells on the gleaming floors of the Palace, my delicate little hoofs would get battered and bruised, helping you creep up on Dad, while he's passed-out, I mean, asleep.
I'm staying snug in my tree-house, if you're going to creep around the Palace, trying to nab Dad, which I wish you wouldn't do.
Why couldn't you just cook-up some tofu, stick some feathers in it, and pretend it's Dad?
I'd sleep a lot easier, if you'd stop trying to mangle him (Dad) into a tiny million pieces.
Love you!
Don't you worry little sweet pink boy about my cooking up your dad. I have not intention of turning him into my dinner because of you. Let's invite your dad over to my Hollow for some peanut butter, ice cream, and Yoo Hoo with gin for him. When he is fully loaded we shall get a game of Go Fish going.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105712 May 9, 2014
Hey chicken, how about you come over to my Hollow and join the Cooties, Cootie Babies, and the piglet for some ic-cream, Yoo Hoo with some gin for you and a game of Go Fish.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105713 May 9, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Hey chicken, how about you come over to my Hollow and join the Cooties, Cootie Babies, and the piglet for some ic-cream, Yoo Hoo with some gin for you and a game of Go Fish.
You may count upon me to be there instantly, bearing the gin, resplendent in my most ornate loin-cloth.
It really is your & Cooties & Cootie-Babies's & the piglet's good fortune that, happily, I'm in the mood to sing.
Go Fish, you say?
I have just the deck of cards for that.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105714 May 9, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you worry little sweet pink boy about my cooking up your dad. I have not intention of turning him into my dinner because of you. Let's invite your dad over to my Hollow for some peanut butter, ice cream, and Yoo Hoo with gin for him. When he is fully loaded we shall get a game of Go Fish going.
(thinking real hard)

You know, Auntie, I've long believed, not unlike the Cooties, that Dad cheats at "Go Fish", and might even have a special deck of cards up his sleeve.
If my very own Dad would cheat me at cards, he deserves to come-to, I mean wake up, with his pockets empty and a ripping headache.
I hope he doesn't throw-up in his sock, like last time.
Love you, and oinky!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105715 May 10, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(thinking real hard)
You know, Auntie, I've long believed, not unlike the Cooties, that Dad cheats at "Go Fish", and might even have a special deck of cards up his sleeve.
If my very own Dad would cheat me at cards, he deserves to come-to, I mean wake up, with his pockets empty and a ripping headache.
I hope he doesn't throw-up in his sock, like last time.
Love you, and oinky!
Of course that chicken cheats at Go Fish although he will deny it. I know he has a special deck of cards up his sleeve so let's get him all likkered up and Cooties, you & I will come out ahead.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105716 May 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course that chicken cheats at Go Fish although he will deny it. I know he has a special deck of cards up his sleeve so let's get him all likkered up and Cooties, you & I will come out ahead.
(crying a little)

auntie, shouldn't Dad really be in a Federal Prison somewhere, for his under-handed cheating at "Go Fish"?
Sometimes I wonder what really happened to my adopted Mom, and I bet she's not in Altuna, either.
She & Dad didn't get along all the time, you know.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105717 May 10, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying a little)
auntie, shouldn't Dad really be in a Federal Prison somewhere, for his under-handed cheating at "Go Fish"?
Sometimes I wonder what really happened to my adopted Mom, and I bet she's not in Altuna, either.
She & Dad didn't get along all the time, you know.
The truth is sweet boy that your adopted Dad along with Judge Fryem have both been in Federal Prison, but it is something best left in the past. Well, I can't say for sure that your adopted Mom is in Altuna or is actually swimming with the tuna! I guess unless she texts or writes one of us we will never know for sure.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105718 May 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is sweet boy that your adopted Dad along with Judge Fryem have both been in Federal Prison, but it is something best left in the past. Well, I can't say for sure that your adopted Mom is in Altuna or is actually swimming with the tuna! I guess unless she texts or writes one of us we will never know for sure.
(ruddy pink cheeks smeared with tears)

Dad tole me that Mom left in the night, taking only her purse, a bag of Cheetos & his credit card with her.
Auntie, she didn't even kiss her baby-boy "good-bye".

(dashes, sobbing, from the room)

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105719 May 11, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(ruddy pink cheeks smeared with tears)
Dad tole me that Mom left in the night, taking only her purse, a bag of Cheetos & his credit card with her.
Auntie, she didn't even kiss her baby-boy "good-bye".
(dashes, sobbing, from the room)
Oh sweet boy, I know you miss your mom. Keep in mind just how much she loves/ed you, no matter what your dad says about her.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105720 May 11, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sweet boy, I know you miss your mom. Keep in mind just how much she loves/ed you, no matter what your dad says about her.
(wiping be-snotted nose on sleeve)

I don't remember implying that I "miss" my Mom, exactly, because she was awfully strict, you know, and never would allow me to eat my peanut-butter sandwiches in my little trundle bed.
The other thing is, she wouldn't let me watch Godzilla movies before I went to sleep, which was awfully unfair, I think.
Nonetheless, I wish her a Happy Adopted Mother's Day, wherever she is...
Hey, Auntie, what's for lunch?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105721 May 11, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(wiping be-snotted nose on sleeve)
I don't remember implying that I "miss" my Mom, exactly, because she was awfully strict, you know, and never would allow me to eat my peanut-butter sandwiches in my little trundle bed.
The other thing is, she wouldn't let me watch Godzilla movies before I went to sleep, which was awfully unfair, I think.
Nonetheless, I wish her a Happy Adopted Mother's Day, wherever she is...
Hey, Auntie, what's for lunch?
Your adopted mom loved you a whole lot sweet boy. She only wanted you to be the best that you could be. She didn't want you watching Godzilla because she was afraid you might have nightmares and wake your dad from a stupor.
I was making watercress and peanut butter sandwiches.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105722 May 11, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Your adopted mom loved you a whole lot sweet boy. She only wanted you to be the best that you could be. She didn't want you watching Godzilla because she was afraid you might have nightmares and wake your dad from a stupor.
I was making watercress and peanut butter sandwiches.
Auntie!
Skip the watercress on my sandwiches, would you?
I don't like watercress because it turns me all green inside.
Hey, are there any brownies?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105723 May 11, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie!
Skip the watercress on my sandwiches, would you?
I don't like watercress because it turns me all green inside.
Hey, are there any brownies?
You got it boy, no watercress on your 66 sandwiches. No, your dad took all the brownies, he thought they were "oregano" brownies.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105724 May 11, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You got it boy, no watercress on your 66 sandwiches. No, your dad took all the brownies, he thought they were "oregano" brownies.
(eavesdropping indignantly)

Looky, Frmr, I thought they were "oregano" brownies because that's what you tole me, so if they're ("oregano" brownies) not "oregano" brownies, then that makes you the kind of liar who's pants are blazing fiercely, and should have a big bucket of icy-cold water poured all over your carrot-colored hair.
I'm still coming to your dinner party, but now I'm not wearing a loin-cloth at all, just my socks & tennis shoes, and maybe some fake side-burns.
Cooties had better not try to pass-off any fake "oregano" brownies on me, either.
Cooties

Rio Rancho, NM

#105725 May 11, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Looky, Frmr, I thought they were "oregano" brownies because that's what you tole me, so if they're ("oregano" brownies) not "oregano" brownies, then that makes you the kind of liar who's pants are blazing fiercely, and should have a big bucket of icy-cold water poured all over your carrot-colored hair.
I'm still coming to your dinner party, but now I'm not wearing a loin-cloth at all, just my socks & tennis shoes, and maybe some fake side-burns.
Cooties had better not try to pass-off any fake "oregano" brownies on me, either.
Unkie Chix!
Auntie Frmr forced us to substitute the real "oregano" for fake "oregano", in the brownies, and she made us use watercress, too, assuring us that you'd never know the difference, because you're sloshed on gin all the time.
We didn't want to do it, Unkie, but Auntie Frmr said she'd pull our toes if we didn't, and we don't want that.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105726 May 12, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen chicken, I tole the Cooties to minus the "oregano" in the brownies. You had best not show up nekkid at my party. I will wrap you in bacon if you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 42 min Frmr-fmer505-1951 63,763
Thinking of moving to NM - Read This 1st 3 hr CallousOneToo 5
How About Those Big shots at APS! 4 hr your 13
Safety Dance 12 hr Women with hats 6
Chelsea Clinton Says Female Genital Mutilation ... 21 hr Yeah 3
Area 51 and Dulce discussed at Placitas Communi... Jan '17 Norio Fernando Ha... 1
News NMSP and APD Chase ends with one dead and two a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 thats 1

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages