“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#104564 Dec 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as long as the luscious Ms. Mansfield sticks to John Wayne, and doesn't go after Elvis, there shouldn't be any problems with Precious Girl, although a smack-down between Precious & Jayne would be a huge hit, and would make me a fortune, on pay-per-view.
Nevertheless, nothing short of an abject, tear-ful apology from Mr. John Wayne, for threatening to shoot me, will persuade me to go see any movie with him in it.
Hark!
I do believe I hear a bottle of gin, knocking on the Palace door.
Mr. John Wayne said he will never apologize to you chicken. I warned Ms. Mansfield about chasing after Elvis. She got one gander at Precious Girl's rumper, and said OMG, as she ran outta the room.
That isn't a bottle of gin knocking at your door, it is the Mexican Worms, I invited them over for the Christmas party.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104565 Dec 17, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. John Wayne said he will never apologize to you chicken. I warned Ms. Mansfield about chasing after Elvis. She got one gander at Precious Girl's rumper, and said OMG, as she ran outta the room.
That isn't a bottle of gin knocking at your door, it is the Mexican Worms, I invited them over for the Christmas party.
That's just real-nice, Frmr.
What am I supposed to do with all-these worms, until the Party, which is next week?
If they have any money, I can invite them (Mexican Worms) to be paying guests.
that would off-set the cost of re-stocking the Memorial Lake, after you blow the pike & wall-eye to smithereens, with your Christmas present.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104566 Dec 17, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just real-nice, Frmr.
What am I supposed to do with all-these worms, until the Party, which is next week?
If they have any money, I can invite them (Mexican Worms) to be paying guests.
that would off-set the cost of re-stocking the Memorial Lake, after you blow the pike & wall-eye to smithereens, with your Christmas present.
Oh I am not opening your gift at all chicken. Did I forget to tell you that I sent it to Mr. John Wayne with an apology note from you? Yep, sure did! Of course when he opens that gift from you and it goes Kaboom, you will be in big, big trouble.
Oh the Mexican Worms don't have any money. They lost all their cash playing Go Fish with the piglet.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#104567 Dec 18, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I am not opening your gift at all chicken. Did I forget to tell you that I sent it to Mr. John Wayne with an apology note from you? Yep, sure did! Of course when he opens that gift from you and it goes Kaboom, you will be in big, big trouble.
Oh the Mexican Worms don't have any money. They lost all their cash playing Go Fish with the piglet.
If them Worms (the Mexican kind, yeah) expect any co-operation from me, they better show-up with cold, hard, cash, because I'm not throwing-wide the Palace Doors to anybody who isn't willing to fork over a LOT of cash, for the privilege of chillin' with me, Chix, King Of Albq, NM.
Worms can glad-ly attend the Bug Christmas Party, but they have to bring a covered-dish, just like everybody else.
I texted Mr. John Wayne about your latest evil effort, and he said to tell you, "F**k you, Frmr, and I'm gonna fill you full of holes, if I ever see you.".
That's not me saying it; the message came from Mr. John Wayne's personal i. phone, so you know it's authentic.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#104568 Dec 18, 2013
Not "Bug", "Big", although Bugs are certainly welcome to attend the Party too, so long as they bring a covered dish.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104569 Dec 18, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
If them Worms (the Mexican kind, yeah) expect any co-operation from me, they better show-up with cold, hard, cash, because I'm not throwing-wide the Palace Doors to anybody who isn't willing to fork over a LOT of cash, for the privilege of chillin' with me, Chix, King Of Albq, NM.
Worms can glad-ly attend the Bug Christmas Party, but they have to bring a covered-dish, just like everybody else.
I texted Mr. John Wayne about your latest evil effort, and he said to tell you, "F**k you, Frmr, and I'm gonna fill you full of holes, if I ever see you.".
That's not me saying it; the message came from Mr. John Wayne's personal i. phone, so you know it's authentic.
Fibbing again chicken? I know that is not an authentic message from Mr. John Wayne, unless it was meant for you. The Bugs are thrilled to attend your Big Christmas Party and are willing to bring a covered dish, they mean JUST a covered dish too!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#104570 Dec 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Fibbing again chicken? I know that is not an authentic message from Mr. John Wayne, unless it was meant for you. The Bugs are thrilled to attend your Big Christmas Party and are willing to bring a covered dish, they mean JUST a covered dish too!
Well!
I suppose this means that you're particularly good friends with the Bugs, which doesn't surprise me.
The Bugs are a fine group, to be sure, but if they hang-around with you too much (which means any time at all), your evil, despicable scheming ways will rub-off on the Bugs, and you'll have a legion of tiny soldiers, more than happy to do your ill-willed bidding.
I implore you, Frmr: Don't influence Bugs, in your under-handed attempt (I suspect) to wrest my Crown from my fine-ly feathered, noble head, and declare yourself Leader Of The Kingdom.
I won't have it, Frmr, and neither, I dare say, will the Kingdom-ites. They're no pushovers, and are happy with my benign & caring policies.
You're a radical, and this is an extremely conservative Kingdom.
Phooey.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104571 Dec 19, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well!
I suppose this means that you're particularly good friends with the Bugs, which doesn't surprise me.
The Bugs are a fine group, to be sure, but if they hang-around with you too much (which means any time at all), your evil, despicable scheming ways will rub-off on the Bugs, and you'll have a legion of tiny soldiers, more than happy to do your ill-willed bidding.
I implore you, Frmr: Don't influence Bugs, in your under-handed attempt (I suspect) to wrest my Crown from my fine-ly feathered, noble head, and declare yourself Leader Of The Kingdom.
I won't have it, Frmr, and neither, I dare say, will the Kingdom-ites. They're no pushovers, and are happy with my benign & caring policies.
You're a radical, and this is an extremely conservative Kingdom.
Phooey.
You betcha that the Bugs and I are on good terms. They are a good bunch and very knowledgeable of the workings of the Kingdom. Oh I am aware of the fickle-ness of the Kingdomites, and that they are no push overs. Happy with your policies? Aha! sure! I don't think so!! Conservative? Radical? I am not a radical, I am a sage Liberal!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104572 Dec 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha that the Bugs and I are on good terms. They are a good bunch and very knowledgeable of the workings of the Kingdom. Oh I am aware of the fickle-ness of the Kingdomites, and that they are no push overs. Happy with your policies? Aha! sure! I don't think so!! Conservative? Radical? I am not a radical, I am a sage Liberal!
That works out real-good, Frmr, because it's the custom, in the Kingdom, to burn sage in big, steaming cauldrons, on every cobbled corner of the Royal Streets, and twice as much as Christmas, to keep evil, ill-mannered spirits such as yourself from creeping in and ruining all the Kingdom-ites's good, clean Holiday fun.
We're gonna have huge sage bonfires, too, all-around the Kingdom, in a show of support for the current & future King (me).

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104573 Dec 19, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That works out real-good, Frmr, because it's the custom, in the Kingdom, to burn sage in big, steaming cauldrons, on every cobbled corner of the Royal Streets, and twice as much as Christmas, to keep evil, ill-mannered spirits such as yourself from creeping in and ruining all the Kingdom-ites's good, clean Holiday fun.
We're gonna have huge sage bonfires, too, all-around the Kingdom, in a show of support for the current & future King (me).
Really? HA! Why do you spread lies all the time? I am not an evil spirit like yourself. You are one bad chicken!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104574 Dec 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? HA! Why do you spread lies all the time? I am not an evil spirit like yourself. You are one bad chicken!
When I became King Of Albuquerque, NM, long ago, I vowed that not one prevarication nor any fib would ever issue from my Royal Chicken Beak, and so it has remained, these many, many years.
Calling me a fibber doesn't make me one, Frmr, and I'm not bad, it's just that you don't appreciate everything I've ever done for you.
You've managed to hurt my feelers count-less times, and have I ever received a word of regret from you, or solace?
Not one lousy, stinkin' time, Frmr.
Not one.
If I didn't have the Big Christmas Fiesta to look forward to, at the Palace, I'd just go on vacation, probably to Tonga, where I'm revered, and appreciated.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104575 Dec 19, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
When I became King Of Albuquerque, NM, long ago, I vowed that not one prevarication nor any fib would ever issue from my Royal Chicken Beak, and so it has remained, these many, many years.
Calling me a fibber doesn't make me one, Frmr, and I'm not bad, it's just that you don't appreciate everything I've ever done for you.
You've managed to hurt my feelers count-less times, and have I ever received a word of regret from you, or solace?
Not one lousy, stinkin' time, Frmr.
Not one.
If I didn't have the Big Christmas Fiesta to look forward to, at the Palace, I'd just go on vacation, probably to Tonga, where I'm revered, and appreciated.
Oooh a Christmas Fiesta. I love Fiestas. Are the poodles going to be playing for the fiesta? HA! What have you done for me chicken? Nothing good that is for sure. Oh sure, yep, aha! The Tongans don't revere you they want to git you chicken.
Bugs

Albuquerque, NM

#104576 Dec 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh a Christmas Fiesta. I love Fiestas. Are the poodles going to be playing for the fiesta? HA! What have you done for me chicken? Nothing good that is for sure. Oh sure, yep, aha! The Tongans don't revere you they want to git you chicken.
Ever since you fell out of, and later claimed I pushed you, your leaky kayak, that summer in Tonga, you've been busy lying to the good folks of Tonga about me, saying that I'm a "trouble-maker", but when I arrive on Tonga's sunny shores, with the lovely gift of grapefruit for them Tongans, they'll be ecstatically whirling around, and shouting, "Hooray for Chix, hooray for Chix!", like you should have been doing, all-along.
I'm also warning you right now:
Don't take advantage of the Bugs.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104577 Dec 20, 2013
Bugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since you fell out of, and later claimed I pushed you, your leaky kayak, that summer in Tonga, you've been busy lying to the good folks of Tonga about me, saying that I'm a "trouble-maker", but when I arrive on Tonga's sunny shores, with the lovely gift of grapefruit for them Tongans, they'll be ecstatically whirling around, and shouting, "Hooray for Chix, hooray for Chix!", like you should have been doing, all-along.
I'm also warning you right now:
Don't take advantage of the Bugs.
I am not a trouble maker, that is another fib chicken. The Tongans don't like you because you tried to become King of Tonga too. No matter what git you give them, they are going to skewer you, I hope!
Merry Christmas to me, soon I will be enjoying a chicken in my rusted roaster!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#104578 Dec 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a trouble maker, that is another fib chicken. The Tongans don't like you because you tried to become King of Tonga too. No matter what git you give them, they are going to skewer you, I hope!
Merry Christmas to me, soon I will be enjoying a chicken in my rusted roaster!
You're much more sly-er than I took you for, Frmr, because I thought that if I posted, fraudulent-ly, as Bugs, I'd throw you off track, and trick you into an admission of all your errors, but no, you saw right through my ruse, and now Bugs are probably mad at me, for attempting to exploit them, and of course, everything is your fault, as usual.
Just for the record, the Tongans are so thrilled to hang with me that they'll probably elect me King Of Tonga without coercion.
My Empire is expanding, Frmr, and you can't do a thing to quell my wild-ly growing popularity, both as a Chicken & as a King.
After I conquer Tonga, I'm off to Pandemonia, to take-over that country, too.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104579 Dec 20, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're much more sly-er than I took you for, Frmr, because I thought that if I posted, fraudulent-ly, as Bugs, I'd throw you off track, and trick you into an admission of all your errors, but no, you saw right through my ruse, and now Bugs are probably mad at me, for attempting to exploit them, and of course, everything is your fault, as usual.
Just for the record, the Tongans are so thrilled to hang with me that they'll probably elect me King Of Tonga without coercion.
My Empire is expanding, Frmr, and you can't do a thing to quell my wild-ly growing popularity, both as a Chicken & as a King.
After I conquer Tonga, I'm off to Pandemonia, to take-over that country, too.
O course I saw right through your flimsy attempt, and shame on you for trying to exploit the Bugs. I hope the Bugs git you. How is it my fault? I didn't have a thing to do with your antics chicken. Go ahead and keep fooling yourself chicken. Both the Tongans and Pandemonians are going to git you for trying to take over their country.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104580 Dec 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>O course I saw right through your flimsy attempt, and shame on you for trying to exploit the Bugs. I hope the Bugs git you. How is it my fault? I didn't have a thing to do with your antics chicken. Go ahead and keep fooling yourself chicken. Both the Tongans and Pandemonians are going to git you for trying to take over their country.
Eh, yer just jealous, Frmr, of my political prowess, and my enormous influence in World Affairs, and the thought of me eventually ruling the World just makes you green with envy, doesn't it? Things wouldn't have taken this drastic turn had you not insisted in stuffing me in your roasted ruster, and let me rule the Kingdom in peace.
You're still coming to the Party, aren't you?
Oh, do, and bring the Bugs!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104581 Dec 20, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh, yer just jealous, Frmr, of my political prowess, and my enormous influence in World Affairs, and the thought of me eventually ruling the World just makes you green with envy, doesn't it? Things wouldn't have taken this drastic turn had you not insisted in stuffing me in your roasted ruster, and let me rule the Kingdom in peace.
You're still coming to the Party, aren't you?
Oh, do, and bring the Bugs!
Of course the Bugs & I are going to the Christmas extravaganza at the Palace. We wouldn't miss it for anything.
HA! HA! I am not jealous of your at all chicken. You are NOT the best ruler ever. You cannot rule the world, no matter how much you want to chicken. Where is my rusted roaster? What did you do with it?
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104582 Dec 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the Bugs & I are going to the Christmas extravaganza at the Palace. We wouldn't miss it for anything.
HA! HA! I am not jealous of your at all chicken. You are NOT the best ruler ever. You cannot rule the world, no matter how much you want to chicken. Where is my rusted roaster? What did you do with it?
I know what I'd LIKE to do with your stupid rusted roaster, Frmr, and it ain't one-bit pretty, this close to Christmas, or any time.
But I digress.
You may be right.
The World is a big place, and collecting rent & taxes internationally requires more effort than I fancy expending.
I think I'll concentrate my efforts on making the Kingdom the best place it (Kingdom) can be, and if that means raising rent & taxes, it's "Devil take the hind-most", sez I.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104583 Dec 20, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I'd LIKE to do with your stupid rusted roaster, Frmr, and it ain't one-bit pretty, this close to Christmas, or any time.
But I digress.
You may be right.
The World is a big place, and collecting rent & taxes internationally requires more effort than I fancy expending.
I think I'll concentrate my efforts on making the Kingdom the best place it (Kingdom) can be, and if that means raising rent & taxes, it's "Devil take the hind-most", sez I.
Phooey! You may make an effort to raise taxes and rent but it will be a cold day in HE** before I, or anyone else pays your outrageous increases. We are going to unionize, and protest against increased taxation without representation. We are going to have the Sea of Cortez chicken party. It will be where we toss the chicken into the Sea of Cortez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABQ companies lighting up T or C with 6,100 sol... 3 hr been_scammed 4
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 7 hr Rattlesnakes 56,023
Review of the Burger King Yumbo 8 hr LeafBoy 3
why i vote Democrat 10 hr again and again 18
New Mexico Airlines cancels all flights until f... Tue ha 13
Family: Missing woman trying to hitchhike to Th... Tue Josie Spencer Coc... 1
"A Kendra's Law Would Protect Safety, Freedom"-... Dec 15 fmer505-1951 5
Placitas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web