#99450 Jul 21, 2013
Oh. DEAR!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99451 Jul 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, I hope somebody brings pot stickers, in a covered dish, to the Big Parade, in my honor.
I will brig you some, to the parade, Dear, just for you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99452 Jul 21, 2013
Good afternoon! It has been a busy and productive morning. F and K, I hope you have a very good day.
Zombies

Albuquerque, NM

#99453 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I will brig you some, to the parade, Dear, just for you!
We're bringing a steaming cauldron of Worms to the Big Parade.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#99454 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, are you ever delusional!
I am not delusional, it is true I am humble, cute, and smarter than Chix.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#99455 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>It has to do entirely with you!
The fire coming from your ears has something to do with sweet, kind, loveable me?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#99456 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>For starters, you have to be a Chicken! You aren't!
That little problem of my not being chicken could be easily solved. You could lend me one of Chix's chicken suits.
Worms

Albuquerque, NM

#99457 Jul 21, 2013
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing no such thing, ya bunch of mean old Zombies, all wrapped-up in rotting bandages, and moldy.
we're seeking asylum at the piglet's tree-house, and we know for a fact that we'll be safe there, because he'll pull-up the rope ladder, and everybody knows that their (Zombies's) putrid skin falls off when they try to climb trees, and besides, the piglet has lots of cans of "Zombie-B-Gone" that he got from Chewie, over to the Black Market, where Chix's cravat & briarwood pipe are.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#99458 Jul 21, 2013
Worms wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing no such thing, ya bunch of mean old Zombies, all wrapped-up in rotting bandages, and moldy.
we're seeking asylum at the piglet's tree-house, and we know for a fact that we'll be safe there, because he'll pull-up the rope ladder, and everybody knows that their (Zombies's) putrid skin falls off when they try to climb trees, and besides, the piglet has lots of cans of "Zombie-B-Gone" that he got from Chewie, over to the Black Market, where Chix's cravat & briarwood pipe are.
Ooooh, I want to see the Zombies climb the tree. HEH! HEH! Chix's cravat and briar-wood pipe are over at the Black Market? Off I go to wheel and deal with Chewie!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99459 Jul 21, 2013
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. OK.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#99460 Jul 21, 2013
Worms wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
I've been looking everywhere for my cravat & my briarwood pipe.
I wonder how those items got from my dresser drawer to the Black Market?
I bet Frmr had something to do with it, and I believe that's (Black Market) where my cheese is, too.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99461 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not delusional, it is true I am humble, cute, and smarter than Chix.
Your delusional, alright!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99462 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>The fire coming from your ears has something to do with sweet, kind, loveable me?
Oh yeah. You could say that.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99463 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That little problem of my not being chicken could be easily solved. You could lend me one of Chix's chicken suits.
No chance of that, Frmr. Plus, Chix's Chicken suits wouldn't fit you.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#99464 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh. OK.
NO! How can you be so agreeable with the Zombies bringing a steaming cauldron of worms? Have you asked the worms how they feel about that? I would prefer a steaming cauldron of chicken!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#99465 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah. You could say that.
Of course I am going to say that I am sweet, humble, kind, and cute. You say that about Chix all the time, and that is a fib!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99466 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NO! How can you be so agreeable with the Zombies bringing a steaming cauldron of worms? Have you asked the worms how they feel about that? I would prefer a steaming cauldron of chicken!
I know you would.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#99467 Jul 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I am going to say that I am sweet, humble, kind, and cute. You say that about Chix all the time, and that is a fib!
No, it's not a fib. You are the fibber.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#99468 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I know you would.
I most certainly would enjoy a steaming cauldron of chicken, with lots of vegetables in it too.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#99469 Jul 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not a fib. You are the fibber.
It is a fib when you say that Chix is cute, humble, and smart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For a Little Beast's Review and Inspection 2 hr Adolf 10
Albuquerque Public Schools Board Postpones Deci... 2 hr Terri 9
APS Board President's Daughter Assoc. Supt. for... 2 hr Cody 5
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Katia 58,688
Whistleblower Lawsuit again Valentino, Martinex... 3 hr Kathy 21
Who is Jorge Ramos ? 6 hr Alice 11
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 6 hr Imcuriousnow 266
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages