“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98268 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>(Gasp!)
Frmr! How could you say anything so horrible as that?! You know Chix is very reputable! If you can't say something nice, Frmr, why say anything!
Whaddya mean something horrible? I said the truth about that chicken! Find me something nice to say about that chicken, can't think of anything, eh?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98269 Jul 5, 2013
Well Mrs. Chix, I have been very busy for the last 30 minutes. I was busy looking up new ways to cook chicken!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98270 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ! Taco has several behavior issues! Being noisy as all get out is one of them!
Taco isn't noisy! He is singing "La Cucaracha", to serenade Katia.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98271 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Tyrone is having lots of fun, but poor She-Ra, she should have stayed with Tyrone.
Yes, but, some people just don't recognize when they have something, or someone, really good. Alas!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98272 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya mean something horrible? I said the truth about that chicken! Find me something nice to say about that chicken, can't think of anything, eh?
Why, yes, I can! Chix is handsome and lovable and loving and funny and clever and intelligent and nice and HOT!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98273 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Well Mrs. Chix, I have been very busy for the last 30 minutes. I was busy looking up new ways to cook chicken!
Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98274 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Taco isn't noisy! He is singing "La Cucaracha", to serenade Katia.
Even when Katia is nowhere around? Oh, really?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98275 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but, some people just don't recognize when they have something, or someone, really good. Alas!
Yes, Katia is a good example! Look at what she could have with her "true luff", Taco, but she would rather have a gold bowling ball, engraved with her name in diamonds, and a DTB.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98276 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Katia is a good example! Look at what she could have with her "true luff", Taco, but she would rather have a gold bowling ball, engraved with her name in diamonds, and a DTB.
Yes! Some people don't realize what they had until it is gone, like Katia. She is still holding out for a gold bowling ball and DTB! And, now, she is alone!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98277 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why, yes, I can! Chix is handsome and lovable and loving and funny and clever and intelligent and nice and HOT!
Chix is not handsome, loveable, or clever, or nice. HOT? HAR! HAR! HAR!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98278 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Even when Katia is nowhere around? Oh, really?
Of course! Taco is hoping that Katia will hear his mournful rendition of their love song, La Cucaracha, and run to him.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98279 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.
Whaddyamean? You know how I have to stay up on the latest ways to cook chicken. Where is Chix? I am hungry tonight!
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#98280 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Katia is a good example! Look at what she could have with her "true luff", Taco, but she would rather have a gold bowling ball, engraved with her name in diamonds, and a DTB.
(wist-fully)

A girl can hope, and dream, can't she?
If Taco had 3 legs, or 5, I might feel differently about him, but he's as fine a specimen of a chihuahua as Chix is a Chicken: Irresistible!
Taco!
Taco!
Oh, my little beige butter-bean!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98281 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chix is not handsome, loveable, or clever, or nice. HOT? HAR! HAR! HAR!
Chix most certainly is too!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98282 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course! Taco is hoping that Katia will hear his mournful rendition of their love song, La Cucaracha, and run to him.
Well, why doesn't Taco go "sing" under Katia's window? Hmmmm? I am sure she could hear him better, that way.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98283 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddyamean? You know how I have to stay up on the latest ways to cook chicken. Where is Chix? I am hungry tonight!
You may find out where Chix is, soon enough Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98284 Jul 5, 2013
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
(wist-fully)
A girl can hope, and dream, can't she?
If Taco had 3 legs, or 5, I might feel differently about him, but he's as fine a specimen of a chihuahua as Chix is a Chicken: Irresistible!
Taco!
Taco!
Oh, my little beige butter-bean!
Then why don't you beg Taco to take you back, Katia? Hmmmm?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98285 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I know. That bad doggie will try to lift on something of yours. Been there.
You can't prove that Taco would do something like that! He is a gentleman-doggie.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#98286 Jul 5, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! Some people don't realize what they had until it is gone, like Katia. She is still holding out for a gold bowling ball and DTB! And, now, she is alone!
Well I wonder if Katia would consider King Winky? He does have a genuine gold tooth, even if he does wear skirts.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98287 Jul 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't prove that Taco would do something like that! He is a gentleman-doggie.
I have eye witnesses! I have pictures! I have DNA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 64,344
News Dog mauls girl scout selling cookies (Mar '09) 7 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 164
News What's In A (Hispanic-Sounding) Surname? We Gav... 19 hr Voice of Reason 4
Florida professor suggests Texans deserve Harve... Mon By that 39
What happened to the KRQE people? Sep 16 Harry Back 7
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) Sep 16 LuzAranda 15
Area 51 and Dulce discussed at Placitas Communi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Norio Fernando Ha... 1

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages