Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#98088 Jul 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh. I miss Tyrone. I hope he is happy.
I will never forgive Tyrone for trying to steal my cheese.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98089 Jul 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! I am glad for both of you, but I would be happier if you would let me grill that chicken for the 4th!
Well, you can't!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98090 Jul 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I wouldn't count on that Mrs. Chix.
Union Chicken mobs are completely silent (the feathers) when they sneak up behind someone from behind. <G>

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98091 Jul 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never forgive Tyrone for trying to steal my cheese.
Tyrone tried to steal your cheese? Horses don't like cheese, Dear.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98092 Jul 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never forgive Tyrone for trying to steal my cheese.
Oh phooey! The cheese begged Tyrone to take it with him. The cheese wanted to get away from you.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98093 Jul 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh phooey! The cheese begged Tyrone to take it with him. The cheese wanted to get away from you.
That's a fib.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#98094 Jul 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the Chicken Union is going to run you out of town (again)!
I am President & CEO of the Chicken Union, and all the Chicken-y members send their (hefty) dues to me, at the opulent Union Office, located in the austere Chix Building, downtown.
Cash, naturally. It's much harder to trace.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98095 Jul 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you can't!
Why not? I want to grill chicken for the 4th, maybe add a little BBQ sauce to the grilled chicken too.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98096 Jul 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>That's a fib.
It is not a fib! Why do you think that Chix's cheese is staying at my Hollow? The cheese asked for sanctuary from that chicken's claws.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98097 Jul 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Union Chicken mobs are completely silent (the feathers) when they sneak up behind someone from behind. <G>
Oh their feathers make a swoosh sound when they get wet.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98098 Jul 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I am President & CEO of the Chicken Union, and all the Chicken-y members send their (hefty) dues to me, at the opulent Union Office, located in the austere Chix Building, downtown.
Cash, naturally. It's much harder to trace.
SO, that means you are embezzling the Chicken Union dues, eh?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#98099 Jul 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>SO, that means you are embezzling the Chicken Union dues, eh?
Not necessarily.
I prefer to think of it as "Creative Finance", a class that I taught (on-line) at the highly-respected Chix School Of Business.
I'm one enterprising Chicken, I'll give myself that.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#98100 Jul 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily.
I prefer to think of it as "Creative Finance", a class that I taught (on-line) at the highly-respected Chix School Of Business.
I'm one enterprising Chicken, I'll give myself that.
Enterprising? I call it stealing! Mrs. CHix probably keeps the books for your "Creative Financing". Highly respected Chix School of Business? HA! How many students?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#98101 Jul 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Enterprising? I call it stealing! Mrs. CHix probably keeps the books for your "Creative Financing". Highly respected Chix School of Business? HA! How many students?
Well, it's compulsory that every Chicken in the Union attend my on-line School Of Business, the tuition of which is a mere, scant $666,011.16 per Chicken, per semester, minimum 16 semesters.
That's a great deal for me.
The Chickens, not so much.
They (Chickens) should be thankful for the education, and the opportunity to be members of my Union.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98102 Jul 3, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you suggest that my rent and taxes on my Hollow be raised?
Because you are up to no good again!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98103 Jul 3, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>They can't run me out of town, I will grill every chicken I lay eyes on.
You try to do that, anyway!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98104 Jul 3, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes you do. You always side with that chicken in everything, especially against me.
That's not true and you know it, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98105 Jul 3, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not! You always accuse me of something bad, when it is that chicken that is bad.
You are the one that is bad, Frmr. Chix isn't bad, you are!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98106 Jul 3, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE! I wear body armor!
So? What's your point? Hmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#98107 Jul 3, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What about me? That I am beautiful, kind, generous, humble!!!
What about you?
No, you're not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Albuquerque changed ? 13 min Concha Pena 5
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 32 min snakes 64,192
trump derangement syndrome (Feb '17) 10 hr Concha Pena 188
News NMSU Chancellor Carruthers to retire in 2018 12 hr roberta 2
Poll Who's hotter at KOB-TV? (Dec '11) Aug 14 de gustibus 46
Tools stolen from your repair shop, truck, home... Aug 14 fly on wall 1
Watch out for M-Day FILMS Aug 12 Agent Satan 1

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages