Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

It was one heck of a party over at Taco's last night. I almost felt sorry for Katia, spying through the window of Taco's apartment. Then on the high wire outside of Taco's apartment, peering in. I saw her trying to dance the Coconut dance on the high-wire, but then I heard, "Ouch" "D**n". Guess Katia isn't as graceful as she thinks!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Well as the Kingdom Turns! That is going to be the name of my new book. Mrs. Chix has been locked up in her room complaining of a migraine caused by Chix, I suspect. Chix is on the lose somewhere at the AP, Katia is busy spying on Taco, and me, I am busy trying to scheme. I must come up with an idea to git that chicken. The opportunity has never been better now that Mrs. Chix is laid up with a migraine.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
Well as the Kingdom Turns! That is going to be the name of my new book. Mrs. Chix has been locked up in her room complaining of a migraine caused by Chix, I suspect. Chix is on the lose somewhere at the AP, Katia is busy spying on Taco, and me, I am busy trying to scheme. I must come up with an idea to git that chicken. The opportunity has never been better now that Mrs. Chix is laid up with a migraine.
Surprise, Frmr! I am feelink much better!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why I will never give up on gitting that chicken? You dare ask? Oh Mrs. Chix look at all the things that chicken has done to me. He deserves to be grilled to a nice golden brown.
No, he doesn't! You have done a lot more things to Chix, than he has done to you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your hands to yourself Mrs. Chix. Leave my grill, oven, BBQ tongs, and fork out of this. I am warning you!
Then you leave me and, especially Chix, alone!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Surprise, Frmr! I am feelink much better!
Really? Oh dear! That is great news, I think. Maybe you should rest a little more Mrs. Chix. I, ah, I have things under control here. Yeah, that's it. Hope she believes me!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Then you leave me and, especially Chix, alone!
I am not bothering you. As for that chicken-y husband of yours, I am gonna git him!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Oh dear! That is great news, I think. Maybe you should rest a little more Mrs. Chix. I, ah, I have things under control here. Yeah, that's it. Hope she believes me!
I have had plenty of rest. Now, Frmr, what all have you been up to? Hmmmm?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>No, he doesn't! You have done a lot more things to Chix, than he has done to you!
I have not! That chicken is always looking for trouble Mrs. Chix. Open your eyeballs, and see what he does.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I have not! That chicken is always looking for trouble Mrs. Chix. Open your eyeballs, and see what he does.
You have too! Don't you fib to me, Frmr! I have been on to you for a long, long time!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not bothering you. As for that chicken-y husband of yours, I am gonna git him!
Yes!, you are bothering me! You leave my Chicken alone, Frmr! You leave Chix alone!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I have had plenty of rest. Now, Frmr, what all have you been up to? Hmmmm?
What would make you think that I have been up to something? I have been very, very good, mostly, sometimes, probably not.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You have too! Don't you fib to me, Frmr! I have been on to you for a long, long time!
Fib? What am I supposedly fibbing about now? What did little ol' innocent me supposedly do? Nothing! I am innocent of anything you may think I did. HEH! HEH!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What would make you think that I have been up to something? I have been very, very good, mostly, sometimes, probably not.
You are ALWAYS up to something, Frmr! And it always has to do with me and Chix!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!, you are bothering me! You leave my Chicken alone, Frmr! You leave Chix alone!
How can I be bothering you Mrs. Chix? I am here, you are there. Leave Chix alone? Why don't you? It would give me the opportunity, since I have the means for grilling that chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Fib? What am I supposedly fibbing about now? What did little ol' innocent me supposedly do? Nothing! I am innocent of anything you may think I did. HEH! HEH!
You fib about everything, especially when it comes to Chix and me!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>How can I be bothering you Mrs. Chix? I am here, you are there. Leave Chix alone? Why don't you? It would give me the opportunity, since I have the means for grilling that chicken.
The last thing I want to do is give you the opportunity to grill Chix! You leave my Chicken alone!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You fib about everything, especially when it comes to Chix and me!
I do NOT! I always tell the truth about that chicken, you just won't believe he does anything bad. I keep tellink you that he was a bad egg, and now is a bad chicken.
I may stretch the truth a wee bit when it comes to you, but if you didn't protect that chicken so much, I wouldn't have to do that.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>The last thing I want to do is give you the opportunity to grill Chix! You leave my Chicken alone!
Mrs. Chix! Why are you so mean to me? Just let me git that chicken and all will be well.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Frmr, why the heck are you so ornery? Go find someone else to pester!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,821 - 96,840 of105,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Placitas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Placitas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••