“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88774 Feb 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
Now that's settled, leap up onto my lap, and cover me with kisses.
Also, bring the Patron. I think there's like, 2 bottles left on the wall.
OK, Dear.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88775 Feb 21, 2013
Good afternoon! We had snow! Oh boy! F and K, I hope you have a very good day!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#88776 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, Dear: You can fly! Sorta.
In theory I can fly, but it's a theory I prefer not to test, lest I injure myself, and that I cannot do.
Not a hair of my feathered head must be tousled, nor any slightest mark appear on my muscular, tawny hide.
Perfect I am, and perfect is how I stay, except for all-these Girl Scouts, in my tummy, thanks to Frmr.
Girl Scouts

Albuquerque, NM

#88777 Feb 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
In theory I can fly, but it's a theory I prefer not to test, lest I injure myself, and that I cannot do.
Not a hair of my feathered head must be tousled, nor any slightest mark appear on my muscular, tawny hide.
Perfect I am, and perfect is how I stay, except for all-these Girl Scouts, in my tummy, thanks to Frmr.
Lookit, Chix, we're not making very many cookie sales, from here in your dark, turbulent stomach, and we want out.
Do something.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#88778 Feb 21, 2013
Girl Scouts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookit, Chix, we're not making very many cookie sales, from here in your dark, turbulent stomach, and we want out.
Do something.
Don't worry Girl Scouts, I have a solution for getting you out of that chicken's stomach. I am not sure that he, or his wife will agree with my method though.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88779 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You never explained why you called Frmr "Darling".
I tole you it was probably because that chicken was plowed, and then there is the matter of the Girl Scouts in his stomach. So that chicken may not be feeling very well. Any suggestions as to how to get the Girl Scouts safely out of that chicken's stomach? I have an idea, but I don't think you would like mine.
Girl Scouts

Albuquerque, NM

#88780 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Girl Scouts, I have a solution for getting you out of that chicken's stomach. I am not sure that he, or his wife will agree with my method though.
If it involves holding that plucker (Chix) upside-down by his skinny ankles and shaking us out of his stomach, you have our permission to go ahead.
Hurry, before he pours any more Patron down on us. We're getting drunk, and that's not part of the Girl Scout Pledge.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88781 Feb 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, don't be silly, Dear. Of course you can fly. Remember how you used to fly with Piglet when he was learning to fly. You made a lovely pair in the sky!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88782 Feb 21, 2013
Girl Scouts wrote:
<quoted text>
If it involves holding that plucker (Chix) upside-down by his skinny ankles and shaking us out of his stomach, you have our permission to go ahead.
Hurry, before he pours any more Patron down on us. We're getting drunk, and that's not part of the Girl Scout Pledge.
I was planning on hanging that scrawny chicken upside down hanging from the chandelier. I figure the motion of should send you Girl Scouts scurrying out of that chicken's belly.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88783 Feb 21, 2013
Girl Scouts wrote:
<quoted text>
Do something.
Get out of my husband's belly, girls!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88784 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Girl Scouts, I have a solution for getting you out of that chicken's stomach. I am not sure that he, or his wife will agree with my method though.
What is is, Frmr? Let's hear it.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88785 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I tole you it was probably because that chicken was plowed, and then there is the matter of the Girl Scouts in his stomach. So that chicken may not be feeling very well. Any suggestions as to how to get the Girl Scouts safely out of that chicken's stomach? I have an idea, but I don't think you would like mine.
What is your idea, Frmr? I think Chix should just throw up and that should get rid of the Girl Scouts.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88786 Feb 21, 2013
Girl Scouts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, that might work.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88787 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I was planning on hanging that scrawny chicken upside down hanging from the chandelier. I figure the motion of should send you Girl Scouts scurrying out of that chicken's belly.
Chix might enjoy that, as long as he doesn't get vertigo.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88788 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What is your idea, Frmr? I think Chix should just throw up and that should get rid of the Girl Scouts.
Oh eww, then the poor Girl Scouts would get slimed.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88789 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chix might enjoy that, as long as he doesn't get vertigo.
Who cares if that chicken gets vertigo? I surely don't, and neither do the Girl Scouts as long as they can get the h*** out of that chicken's belly.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#88790 Feb 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What is is, Frmr? Let's hear it.
Let me operate on that chicken, minus Patron!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88791 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh eww, then the poor Girl Scouts would get slimed.
What's your point?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88792 Feb 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if that chicken gets vertigo? I surely don't, and neither do the Girl Scouts as long as they can get the h*** out of that chicken's belly.
ell, I care, Frmr! So does Chix!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#88793 Feb 21, 2013
Well, I care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Motel Sheets Clean??? 8 hr Quili 7
News Albuquerque school sets plan in place for Frida... 8 hr Quili 8
News Thousands join Albuquerque rally on womena s ri... 9 hr The 11
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 9 hr new parrot 63,292
NBC News Projects TRUMP as US President at 930 PM 10 hr ethical watchdog 137
News Report: Nearly 30 percent of New Mexico kids li... 12 hr Quili 9
News State senator to file bill requiring presidenti... 22 hr I wonder 52

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance