Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#86147 Jan 19, 2013
Cooties wrote:
If we, Zombies, didn't know much, much better, we'd start to think that we're not wanted, at the Palace, or in the Aquatic Park, not even the Memorial Lake, which is a shame, because the shores of the M. Lake are very, very oozy, and we're crazy about stuff that oozes.
We beg Mrs. Chix to re-consider, because we'd be a tremendous asset, in the Haunted House, at the Aquatic Park.
Plus, the Aquatic Park has really good sno-cones.
We like the dark red ones.
Zombies wrote that, not us.
Zombies are causing us trouble now because we won't accompany them (Zombies) to the Palace, to menace Mr. Chix.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86148 Jan 19, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying audibly)
Darling!
Abandon your fruitless search for the piglet's grampy, and come home to me, your adoring husband, at the Palace, where Zombies are trying to get in, and there's no Patron, and nobody to watch Bugs Bunny with me, in the Cartoon Room.
Hurry!
I will be home with you just as soon as I can! I need to make sure that this "grampy" isn't a fake and give Piglet the support that he needs, Dear.
I made you a bunch of grain patties and coldslaw to tide you over till I get back home. There is plenty Patron in the kitchen pantry, on the left, on the floor, below the shelves. Bendy straws and paper umbrellas are on the third shelf,on the left, Dear. Fix yourself a toddy and a little meal and I will be home soon. Maybe Pestilence can watch bugs with you. Ask them.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86149 Jan 19, 2013
PS. Don't let any zombies in the Palace!
Love you.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#86150 Jan 19, 2013
P.S.

We're crazy about sno-cones, but not the dark red ones.
We prefer the tangerine.
We hope the Zombies don't decide to crawl their way to our Hollow.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86151 Jan 19, 2013
Cooties wrote:
If we, Zombies, didn't know much, much better, we'd start to think that we're not wanted, at the Palace, or in the Aquatic Park, not even the Memorial Lake, which is a shame, because the shores of the M. Lake are very, very oozy, and we're crazy about stuff that oozes.
We beg Mrs. Chix to re-consider, because we'd be a tremendous asset, in the Haunted House, at the Aquatic Park.
Plus, the Aquatic Park has really good sno-cones.
We like the dark red ones.
Zombies; I think you, and we, would be better off if you all just went back to Belen.
Zombies

Albuquerque, NM

#86152 Jan 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Zombies; I think you, and we, would be better off if you all just went back to Belen.
Perhaps you're right.
The taxes are much lower, in Belen, than they are in the Kingdom, and neither you nor Chix would be the boss of us, Zombies, that way, as long as we stayed away from the stinkin', un-welcoming Kingdom, and Chix.
We will always think you're pretty cute, though.
You should call us sometime, and we'll meet for a drink, and maybe some dancing, at the Exquisite Hotel Chickenesque.
Don't mention it to Mr. Chix, okay?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86153 Jan 19, 2013
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you're right.
The taxes are much lower, in Belen, than they are in the Kingdom, and neither you nor Chix would be the boss of us, Zombies, that way, as long as we stayed away from the stinkin', un-welcoming Kingdom, and Chix.
We will always think you're pretty cute, though.
You should call us sometime, and we'll meet for a drink, and maybe some dancing, at the Exquisite Hotel Chickenesque.
Don't mention it to Mr. Chix, okay?
Well, farewell, I hope you have a nice trip back to Belen. It really is all for the best.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86154 Jan 19, 2013
Cooties wrote:
P.S.
We're crazy about sno-cones, but not the dark red ones.
We prefer the tangerine.
We hope the Zombies don't decide to crawl their way to our Hollow.
What is wrong with the dark red snow-cones? Hmm?
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#86155 Jan 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh. But, I thought you were going to watch Chix for me!
We were, but that was before the Zombies.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86156 Jan 19, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We were, but that was before the Zombies.
Yeah, I understand.
Well, the zombies are all going back to Belen. Can you maybe go check on Chix and maybe watch Bugs Bunny with him (Chix) for a while?
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#86157 Jan 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I understand.
Well, the zombies are all going back to Belen. Can you maybe go check on Chix and maybe watch Bugs Bunny with him (Chix) for a while?
We'd be delighted, provided that Chix has stocked the freezer with sno-cones, the tangerine kind, yeah.
Mr. Chix may be a bit temperamental, though, because he ran out of Patron.
We can't buy Patron.
We're too little to reach the counter, even if we stand on each other's shoulders.
If we were you, Mrs. Chix, we'd suspend the search for the piglet's grampy, and come home, to the Palace, carrying a few large bottles of Patron.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#86158 Jan 19, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
On the surface, Zombies, your suggestion that we all converge on the Palace, to keep Chix company, sounds real noble & loads of fun, etc,. but we're such delicate little creatures that we're afraid you might, in your deathly ramblings, crush many, if not all of us, into pieces, and to date, not one of the 342,000 of us has been demised, and we're keeping it that way, Zombies, so count us out, in your pilgrimage, to the Palace, to 'hang-out', with Chix.
When Mrs. Chix returns from Tonga, you'll all get booted out of the Palace anyway, and we don't want to be there, for that unpleasant scene, so we're staying snug-ly in our Hollow, until Mrs. Chix sounds the "All Clear".
Pretty much everybody wishes you'd quit trying to expand your horizons, and just go back to Belen, where you came from.
Bravo! Bravo! Cooties, you said it all. The zombies should return back to Belen where they are welcome, or they will leave me no choice but to blow them up into eleventy billion pieces. All scattered throughout the atmosphere. Better get your masks out Cooties, just in case you may need them.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86159 Jan 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I understand.
You want me to check in on Chix? I will gladly "take care" of that chicken for you.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86160 Jan 19, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with the dark red snow-cones? Hmm?
Ah Mrs. Chix, the zombies like the red snow-cone because it remind them of b-l-o-o-d. I had to spell it out so as not to scare the Cooties. Want me to blow up the Zombies? They are getting on my nerves, and I only have one, and it is pretty frayed.
Zombies

Albuquerque, NM

#86161 Jan 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Mrs. Chix, the zombies like the red snow-cone because it remind them of b-l-o-o-d. I had to spell it out so as not to scare the Cooties. Want me to blow up the Zombies? They are getting on my nerves, and I only have one, and it is pretty frayed.
(wailing inconsolably)

We don't wanna get blowed-up, although it would just make millions more Zombies, if you think about it, but nonetheless, we're sure we don't wanna get blowed-up.
To He** with Chix, the Palace, the Cooties, and the Kingdom.
We're going back to Belen, but you probably haven't heard the last of us.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86162 Jan 19, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd be delighted, provided that Chix has stocked the freezer with sno-cones, the tangerine kind, yeah.
Mr. Chix may be a bit temperamental, though, because he ran out of Patron.
We can't buy Patron.
We're too little to reach the counter, even if we stand on each other's shoulders.
If we were you, Mrs. Chix, we'd suspend the search for the piglet's grampy, and come home, to the Palace, carrying a few large bottles of Patron.
I already tole Chix where a stash of Patron is in the kitchen. Don't you worry about the need to buy him any. I will try to hurry this "grampy" matter along so I can hurry and get back to Chix.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#86163 Jan 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to check in on Chix? I will gladly "take care" of that chicken for you.
What's this?!
You're back, from Tonga?
No, you can't come in to the Palace, to "take care" of me.
Just drop a case (or 2, or 5, or 8, or 11, or 66) of Patron, on the Palace doorstep, and be on your way, Frmr, be on your wicked, wicked way.
Drop off my fez, while you're at it, and find my cheese.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86164 Jan 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to check in on Chix? I will gladly "take care" of that chicken for you.
i thought you were in Tonga with me. Where is Piglet and "grampy"?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#86165 Jan 19, 2013
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
(wailing inconsolably)
We don't wanna get blowed-up, although it would just make millions more Zombies, if you think about it, but nonetheless, we're sure we don't wanna get blowed-up.
To He** with Chix, the Palace, the Cooties, and the Kingdom.
We're going back to Belen, but you probably haven't heard the last of us.
Oh Zombies, I assure you that if I use my nitro to blow you into eleventy billion pieces, there wouldn't be any way you could gather yourselves together. I would make sure you were nothing more then dust particles. Sayonara Zombies, enjoy Belen, the Land of the Zombies.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#86166 Jan 19, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Mrs. Chix, the zombies like the red snow-cone because it remind them of b-l-o-o-d. I had to spell it out so as not to scare the Cooties. Want me to blow up the Zombies? They are getting on my nerves, and I only have one, and it is pretty frayed.
Oh, I see. Well, if the zombies don't return to Belen, then blast away and "take care" of them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Katia 64,667
The Galles Chevrolet Commercial Girl_Hot or Not? 6 hr Stumpy 2
News Whatever Harvey Weinstein Is, He Is No Sex Addi... 7 hr politicalperv cha... 25
You Know You're From New Mexico When... (Apr '12) Sun playingball 729
Mexican Judge in Carlsbad is Racist, Lewd, Sexist Sun juniper 19
News Two charged in theft at assisted living center Sun juniper 2
Want extra money for the holidays Sat Johnjg72 1

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Placitas Mortgages