“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81401 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I never asked for chicken fat, especially yours chicken. I look worse than the 'Human Barbie', or Mrs. Chix.
I always looked better than you, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81402 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah? I don't think so, that Chihuahua is an expert thief, nothing can keep him from his mission.
What Taco can't reach, Taco can't get to and that means he won't be able to steal it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81403 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Online degree? HA! That chicken's online degree is for a Plastic Sturgeon, not a SURGEON.
Well, if you wanted to go to a Plastic Surgeon and not a Plastic Sturgeon, why did you go to Chix, in the first place? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81404 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That chicken is not in the clear! I never asked for CHICKEN FAT injections, had I known that is what that chicken had in mind, I would have run Frmr, run!
Well, Chix said you asked for something cheep, and chicken fat is cheep!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81405 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That one letter is the problem, Mrs. Chix. That chicken can't pass himself off as a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
I don't think Chix is trying to pass himself off and a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81406 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I try not to leave anything that doggie can reach, but he has exquisite taste, and will steal anything that suits his fancy.
Yes, But, why does Taco steal rolls of toilet paper?
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#81407 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know that Frmr looks better, but, she sure looks different!
She's (Frmr) not nearly as grateful as she should be, in my professional opinion.
I'd gladly offer you, Darling, plastic sturgery, but you're utterly perfect, just the way you are.
Let's don our flippers, and take my motor boat out for a spin on the Memorial Lake, want to?
Later we'll make-out, and then do brunch at the Fabulous Hotel Chickenesque, with Patron Mimosas, and bend-y straws.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81408 Nov 25, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
She's (Frmr) not nearly as grateful as she should be, in my professional opinion.
I'd gladly offer you, Darling, plastic sturgery, but you're utterly perfect, just the way you are.
Let's don our flippers, and take my motor boat out for a spin on the Memorial Lake, want to?
Later we'll make-out, and then do brunch at the Fabulous Hotel Chickenesque, with Patron Mimosas, and bend-y straws.
Oh, I see.
Thank-y, dearest, I am glad you approve off my looks!
Let's be off and have ourselves a lovely day!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81409 Nov 25, 2012
Good morning! It is a fine one too. Time to rake up the leaves and get some nice Sunshine! F and K, I hope you have a very good day! Olé!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#81410 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know that Frmr looks better, but, she sure looks different!
Mrs. Chix, I look very different than the original me, thanks to that chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81411 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, I look very different than the original me, thanks to that chicken.
Well, Frmr, you paid Dr Chix to change you, and change you he did. Soo, why are you complaining? Hmmm?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#81412 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I always looked better than you, Frmr.
You say that because Chix sent you to a real doctor, not one that injects chicken fat, instead of Botox. Your lips don't look like Cuban Cigars. Mine actually look more like they could be used for a car bumper.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#81413 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Frmr, you paid Dr Chix to change you, and change you he did. Soo, why are you complaining? Hmmm?
All I wanted was to plump up my lips, define my cheeks, a little eye tuck. No, that chicken did an eye tuck alright. Plumped up my lips too, they could be used for a car bumper. Don't defend that chicken!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81414 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You say that because Chix sent you to a real doctor, not one that injects chicken fat, instead of Botox. Your lips don't look like Cuban Cigars. Mine actually look more like they could be used for a car bumper.
Why are you complaining about your lips? Now you look like whats-her-name, Brad Pitt's wife. I always thought she was ugly, but, if you like that look, you got it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81415 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>All I wanted was to plump up my lips, define my cheeks, a little eye tuck. No, that chicken did an eye tuck alright. Plumped up my lips too, they could be used for a car bumper. Don't defend that chicken!
Your eyes look just fine, Frmr. They are just as beady as they used to be. Your lips are definitely plumped up, which is what you wanted, so, why are you complainink?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#81416 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you wanted to go to a Plastic Surgeon and not a Plastic Sturgeon, why did you go to Chix, in the first place? Hmmm?
I didn't know that he wasn't a SURGEON but a STURGEON. That chicken approached me and tole me he could do it for cheep, since we are/were friends.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#81417 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I see.
Thank-y, dearest, I am glad you approve off my looks!
Let's be off and have ourselves a lovely day!
Whew!
Darling, I am just worn out, after the fun, fun, fun day we had, during brunch, at the Exquisite Hotel Chickenesque.
Things took a brief turn for the worse, though, when we went boating on the Memorial Lake, when the blustering wind came up, out of nowhere, and my motor boat capsized, with us in it.
thank goodness we were wearing our inflatable flippers, or we would have sunk like a pair of stones, and then who would have ruled the Kingdom?
No one, that's who.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81418 Nov 25, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know that he wasn't a SURGEON but a STURGEON. That chicken approached me and tole me he could do it for cheep, since we are/were friends.
How did Chix know you wanted to go to a Plastic Sturgeon...I mean Surgeon? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#81419 Nov 25, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew!
Darling, I am just worn out, after the fun, fun, fun day we had, during brunch, at the Exquisite Hotel Chickenesque.
Things took a brief turn for the worse, though, when we went boating on the Memorial Lake, when the blustering wind came up, out of nowhere, and my motor boat capsized, with us in it.
thank goodness we were wearing our inflatable flippers, or we would have sunk like a pair of stones, and then who would have ruled the Kingdom?
No one, that's who.
Well, yes, Dear. We did have quite an adventure! It reminded me of the time we crashed into the Sea Of Love and came perilously close to perishing. It was fun, wasn't it?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#81420 Nov 25, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, But, why does Taco steal rolls of toilet paper?
Mrs. Chix, why does Taco steal? That doggie steals anything that isn't nailed down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals say southern flag not a threat (Jul '15) 3 min Pamela 238
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 22 min Francisco 6,894
News U-Haul stolen in Albuquerque during family's cr... 44 min Jerry L 9
News Elephant Butte Lake shrinking faster thana 6 hr Bill R 5
News NM confronts budget shortfalls amid oil bust 7 hr John F 1
News handicapped space (Nov '15) 7 hr Nunya 35
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 9 hr fmer505-1951 62,229

Placitas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance