Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Go Away!”

Since: Mar 10

ABQ Far NE Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

10) Bluntly Spoken's aka BS's diatribes grow increasingly more irrational and hysterical.

9) Albuquerque becomes a gay vacation destination for residents of San Francisco.

8) Dr. Richard Berthold, PhD issues a profuse apology, in writing, to everyone he has ever apologized.

7) Albuquerque realtors, car salespersons, furniture salespersons, major appliance salespersons, etc., call their customers 30 days after their purchase to ask them if they have any complaints about their purchases.

6) More and more Albuquerque residents win the lottery.

5) Albuquerque's Mayor, City Council and County Commissioners all unite to declare that Bernalillo County residents pay entirely too much in property taxes and pledge to lower property taxes county-wide.

4) Larry Barker actually makes a major discovery through his investigative reporting, i.e. that the owner of a multi-million dollar mansion in Albuquerque has only been paying $24.00 a year in property taxes!

3) District Attorney Kari A. Brandenburg actually begins to charge rogue cops with crimes instead of using her special "grand juries" to let them off the hook!

2) Albuquerque cops stop shooting unarmed people in the back; stop raping 13 and 14 year old girls and grown women; stop murdering their stepfathers and wives; stop committing insurance fraud; stop stealing from the evidence room; stop electing crooks to head their union, etc.

1) And the Number One Sign That the End of Days is Near: The Federal Bureau of Investigation begins an investigation of the Albuquerque Police Department to detect a pattern and/or practice of corruption!(Just do some research at US District Court and the archives of the Albuquerque Journal and Albuquerque Tribune, G-men/G-women!)

“Go Away!”

Since: Mar 10

ABQ Far NE Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

haha, typo,# 8 "...to everyone he has ever insulted."

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You might add one to the list:

People will make non-sensical ranting lists and create threads for them seemingly out of nowhere for no reason other than to show how non-sensical they are...

“Go Away!”

Since: Mar 10

ABQ Far NE Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Knightmare wrote:
You might add one to the list:
People will make non-sensical ranting lists and create threads for them seemingly out of nowhere for no reason other than to show how non-sensical they are...
It's all in the eye of the bee-holder. It makes perfect sense to no-nonsense people with good sense.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Madomai Guardian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in the eye of the bee-holder. It makes perfect sense to no-nonsense people with good sense.
But where is the common sense...after all that bee could sting the eye you're holding is my two cents...

{Sorry I had to...nice to have a little fun rather than argue all the time huh?}
AREU4REAL

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everybody needs to fly the War Eagle if you want to save yourselves. The Mexican Calendar says Dec. 21 will be the day this continent will be cleansed of euro blood.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 1, 2012
 
Madomai Guardian wrote:
10) Bluntly Spoken's aka BS's diatribes grow increasingly more irrational and hysterical.
You erred on the above one, see I only pretend to be as you claim here but not in real life in the real world.

But since I'm human and forgiving to others I will grant you the right to speak your mind freely.

Till I find you and add you to my HAREM.:)

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Pat Robertson Says Dinosaurs Prove Young Earth Creationists Are Wrong"
Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/pat-robe...

Pat Robertson, God Bless him, has the wisdom, courage and conviction to acknowledge the truth in this matter.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lobo Viejo wrote:
"Pat Robertson Says Dinosaurs Prove Young Earth Creationists Are Wrong"
Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/pat-robe...
Pat Robertson, God Bless him, has the wisdom, courage and conviction to acknowledge the truth in this matter.
Yup, we were not created by evolved over time from walking on all four to what we are today.

But many here shall not accept fact over church fiction.

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 1, 2012
 
First sign of the Apocalypse:

Mel Gibson converts to Judaism.

“Go Away!”

Since: Mar 10

ABQ Far NE Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phil the Grillmaster wrote:
First sign of the Apocalypse:
Mel Gibson converts to Judaism.
Best Sign EVER!!! LOL
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

let's see

astronomers can see a 100ft wide asteroid that will make a pass 200,000 miles away and warn of the close pass 6 months in advance BUT, a planet is going to hit the earth in 3 weeks and astronomers can't see it. wassamatta, the doomsdayers missed their May and July end-of-the-world predictions so they up the ante.

anybody ever consider that the mayan calendar stopped because the dude making the calendar died ?

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lolol wrote:
let's see
astronomers can see a 100ft wide asteroid that will make a pass 200,000 miles away and warn of the close pass 6 months in advance BUT, a planet is going to hit the earth in 3 weeks and astronomers can't see it. wassamatta, the doomsdayers missed their May and July end-of-the-world predictions so they up the ante.
anybody ever consider that the mayan calendar stopped because the dude making the calendar died ?
Yeah...but other societies have similar dates...and you can't forget Nostradamus...

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://2012surviver.com/posts/2012/01/end-of-...

http://www.2012contact.com/...

ATTENTION: If you’re determined to discover the confirmed FACTS about 2012, and the disasters that will occur, reading this entire web page can mean the difference life and death.
“In 2012, Our Planet Will Become A WAR ZONE – Will You Survive, Or Are You And Your Family Already Doomed?”

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

http://www.2012contact.com/...

By the time you finish reading this, you’ll know:

Which nightmarish predictions are complete jokes, and which ones are 100% correct… And exactly why world leaders and mass media have been covering these facts up for years.

The truth about what’s ACTUALLY going to happen in 2012, and why billions of people need to prepare for the impending disasters, or prepare to die.

How you can guarantee your survival, and the survival of your loved ones. Because survival IS possible, and you can protect your most valuable treasure when the calamity begins… the people you love.

From the desk of: Christopher Jones

Date: October 2nd, 2009
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

One of the signs is Obama got reelected.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunadd wrote:
One of the signs is Obama got reelected.
Really? Drat...I thought that was in an alternate reality...
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunadd wrote:
One of the signs is Obama got reelected.
One. Of the signs is your mama laid an egg.

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I am the baby brother of Famine, one of the Four-Horsemen-of-the-Apcalyse.

I am "I'll Just Have a Salad"
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

the MAYA CALENDAR said it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Placitas Discussions

Search the Placitas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr fmer505-1951 105,976
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr fmer505-1951 55,042
New Mexico police 'execute' beloved dog of woma... 12 hr Garrolgong 4
Police: Robber caught after shower and shave 19 hr Darwin Lives 1
Is Ebola in New Mexico? Tue well 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
NMSP and APD Chase ends with one dead and two a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 thats 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Placitas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Placitas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Placitas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Placitas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••