Comments
54,481 - 54,500 of 55,088 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54707 May 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha that chicken cheats, so I am all in for turning the tables on him. Hey you know that the poodles are going to be there, & I have duct tape for that chicken's beak!
You know, Frmr, now that word about your dinner party has gotten out, it might be wise to move the venue from your Hollow over to the Lounge at the Enchanting Hotel Chickenesque, since it already has a stage for poodles,and there's the handy cash bar, another plus.
Instead of cooking dinner for everybody, just pay all their tabs at the Hotel's 5-star AYCE, and don't forget the tip, which you hand directly to me.
Shall I book the Lounge for you right away?
Cash only of course, Frmr, no exceptions, and no discounts, either.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54708 May 10, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Frmr, now that word about your dinner party has gotten out, it might be wise to move the venue from your Hollow over to the Lounge at the Enchanting Hotel Chickenesque, since it already has a stage for poodles,and there's the handy cash bar, another plus.
Instead of cooking dinner for everybody, just pay all their tabs at the Hotel's 5-star AYCE, and don't forget the tip, which you hand directly to me.
Shall I book the Lounge for you right away?
Cash only of course, Frmr, no exceptions, and no discounts, either.
NO I am not going to tip you at all chicken. We are all content to have the dinner at my Hollow, and I am not cooking dinner, I plan on having it all catered.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54709 May 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NO I am not going to tip you at all chicken. We are all content to have the dinner at my Hollow, and I am not cooking dinner, I plan on having it all catered.
You're in the greatest of luck, Frmr, because I've texted the "Mister Chix On-Line Very Delicious Catering Company & World Off-Shore Bank & Trust", and the manager will be calling you soon, with all the details, prices, etc. for your upcoming soiree.
If you know what's good for you, you'll be polite to the manager, and agree to everything he says.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54710 May 10, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in the greatest of luck, Frmr, because I've texted the "Mister Chix On-Line Very Delicious Catering Company & World Off-Shore Bank & Trust", and the manager will be calling you soon, with all the details, prices, etc. for your upcoming soiree.
If you know what's good for you, you'll be polite to the manager, and agree to everything he says.
NO! I don't trust anyone that has an association with something you have a claw in. NOPE! The piglet and Cooties have suggested that I contact "Cater-R-US" at the Mall for all the food. The Cooties have kindly offered to bake their world famous "Oregano" brownies.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54711 May 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NO! I don't trust anyone that has an association with something you have a claw in. NOPE! The piglet and Cooties have suggested that I contact "Cater-R-US" at the Mall for all the food. The Cooties have kindly offered to bake their world famous "Oregano" brownies.
(ahem)
Pardon me, did you mention "oregano" brownies?
Well, there you have it, and hats off to the Cooties, too!
What time, exactly, shall I arrive, in my most festive loin-cloth, at your Hollow?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54712 May 10, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(ahem)
Pardon me, did you mention "oregano" brownies?
Well, there you have it, and hats off to the Cooties, too!
What time, exactly, shall I arrive, in my most festive loin-cloth, at your Hollow?
Did I mention it is a Formal affair? That means you MUST wear a chicken suit, not a loin cloth.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54713 May 10, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Did I mention it is a Formal affair? That means you MUST wear a chicken suit, not a loin cloth.
I'm not wearing that itchy Chicken-suit to your dinner party.
I'm wearing my loin-cloth or nothing at all.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54714 May 11, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wearing that itchy Chicken-suit to your dinner party.
I'm wearing my loin-cloth or nothing at all.
Hmmm, well if you insist on wearing your loin cloth where do you intend to hide your money, cheat cards, and credit card? Hurry! Need to know.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54715 May 11, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, well if you insist on wearing your loin cloth where do you intend to hide your money, cheat cards, and credit card? Hurry! Need to know.
I appreciate your keen interest in the details of my dinner party attire, and don't worry, because I'm keeping all that stuff you mentioned in my tennis shoe, but I'm not telling you if it's my right tennis shoe or the left one.
By groping enthusiastically, you may discover the correct shoe, and experience the thrill of putting your fat little hand down my sock.
How I look forward to having you caress my Chicken-
leg as you make your way down my sock.
Take your time, and stroke both my legs, while you're at it.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54716 May 11, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your keen interest in the details of my dinner party attire, and don't worry, because I'm keeping all that stuff you mentioned in my tennis shoe, but I'm not telling you if it's my right tennis shoe or the left one.
By groping enthusiastically, you may discover the correct shoe, and experience the thrill of putting your fat little hand down my sock.
How I look forward to having you caress my Chicken-
leg as you make your way down my sock.
Take your time, and stroke both my legs, while you're at it.
Thanks for the suggestion chicken. I will gladly grab you by your chicken-y legs and shake you upside down.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54717 May 11, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the suggestion chicken. I will gladly grab you by your chicken-y legs and shake you upside down.
You got it all wrong, Frmr, all wrong indeed.
You're supposed to cordially stroke my leg and then plunge your hand down my sock, in your search for my gold watch, my bag of Cheetos & my credit card, residing snugly in my tennis shoe.
While you're at it, we could play a few rounds of tennis, while we're waiting for the catered dinner to be served, and them succulent "oregano" brownies.
Give my knee cap a little squeeze while you're at it, okay?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54718 May 11, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it all wrong, Frmr, all wrong indeed.
You're supposed to cordially stroke my leg and then plunge your hand down my sock, in your search for my gold watch, my bag of Cheetos & my credit card, residing snugly in my tennis shoe.
While you're at it, we could play a few rounds of tennis, while we're waiting for the catered dinner to be served, and them succulent "oregano" brownies.
Give my knee cap a little squeeze while you're at it, okay?
Phooey! I have no intention of squeezing your knee cap, stroking your leg, or plunging my hand down your sock. I would have no problem squeezing your neck, plunging you down a river, or the Sea of Cortez, I would have no problem hitting you with a few tennis balls either. Whaddyasay to that?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54719 May 11, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! I have no intention of squeezing your knee cap, stroking your leg, or plunging my hand down your sock. I would have no problem squeezing your neck, plunging you down a river, or the Sea of Cortez, I would have no problem hitting you with a few tennis balls either. Whaddyasay to that?
(coyly)
Why, surely, Frmr, if it's your fancy, feel free to hurl all the tennis balls at me all your heart desires.
Meanwhile, I'll be lobbing live grenades your way, volleys of them, and they go "Whiz" when they go by, just before the explosions.

Steer clear of the "oregano" brownies, though, when you're dodging them grenades.
I sure don't want to blow them into a million tiny pieces.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54720 May 12, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(coyly)
Why, surely, Frmr, if it's your fancy, feel free to hurl all the tennis balls at me all your heart desires.
Meanwhile, I'll be lobbing live grenades your way, volleys of them, and they go "Whiz" when they go by, just before the explosions.
Steer clear of the "oregano" brownies, though, when you're dodging them grenades.
I sure don't want to blow them into a million tiny pieces.
Okay! So you wanna play like that, okie dokie. Well all I can suggest is that you try as hard as you can to catch the "oregano" brownies in your mouth. Don't pay attention to the ticking sound they make.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54721 May 12, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay! So you wanna play like that, okie dokie. Well all I can suggest is that you try as hard as you can to catch the "oregano" brownies in your mouth. Don't pay attention to the ticking sound they make.
Two words for ya, Frmr:
Cannon balls.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54722 May 12, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Two words for ya, Frmr:
Cannon balls.
One word for ya, chicken: BAZOOKA.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54723 May 12, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Two words for ya, Frmr:
Cannon balls.
You know, Frmr, I worry about you sometimes.
Have you been taking your Latooda?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54724 May 12, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Frmr, I worry about you sometimes.
Have you been taking your Latooda?
Oh chicken, I don't go a minute without taking my Latooda. Have you taken your Latooda today? I love Latooda!!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54725 May 13, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh chicken, I don't go a minute without taking my Latooda. Have you taken your Latooda today? I love Latooda!!
Did I take my Latooda today?
Why, I bathe in the stuff, and always have it with my morning gin & orange juice.
In fact, I invented Latooda, and it gushes through the water system in the Kingdom, making every day a happy, happy day, in the Kingdom, with Latooda.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#54726 May 13, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I take my Latooda today?
Why, I bathe in the stuff, and always have it with my morning gin & orange juice.
In fact, I invented Latooda, and it gushes through the water system in the Kingdom, making every day a happy, happy day, in the Kingdom, with Latooda.
I must say that since you started putting Latooda in the Kingdom's water system all the Kingdomites are happier. I personally enjoy the Latooda in the water, it is so refreshing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Placitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Tim Whelan - MHS Principal (Jun '08) 56 min Liv2008 2
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Piglet Von Chix 106,016
The Warp and Weft of Truth Are Askew Under The ... 2 hr marcus 3
Former police officer appeals termination 5 hr WARRIOR 38
Grim Reaper visits Albuquerque cemetery 6 hr Jesus Christ 3
bodies on the mesa Wed MannyO 3
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••
•••

Placitas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Placitas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Placitas News, Events & Info